Post anything that sums up your life

Post anything that sums up your life

OH GOD, WHY IS EVERYTHING ON FIRE?!?!?

checkem

I am eternally lonely. Last (and first) boyfriend I had was 4 years ago.

We dated for 10 days.

I seriously want to die

pls

>giphy

You what nigger?

This sums it up pretty well.

Not only are you lonely, but also terribly sad.
You spend your life thinking about some guy from 4 years ago?
get yourself straightened out, the boyfriend part will come on its own.
Unless you're an autist supreme

Are u threatening me, master Jedi?

I just can't seem to get it off

MAYBE MY BEES CAN HELP

right now

>Sums up your life
>life
Life, not last 2 weeks

u gay

>wolfenstein

ah the nostalgia

I never said I spend my life thinking about the same guy. I just think it's sad that I haven't found anybody since then.

I've tried to date other guys, but they just want sex and not a relationship.

I don't think I'm a sperg since I can manage and keep friends in college, but I can't find anybody to be romantically interested in me.

I spend my nights alone holding my body pillow wishing I could fall asleep in somebody's arms.

Casual sex keeps the depression away at least.

>my life

>Yep, I'm a teacher drown in loli
>I regret nothing

That's rough user.

Any clues as to why you can't find a relationship?

I've never had a problem with it, just go on dates and eventually find someone I want to keep.

That being said, I do have a crippling drug dependency and am probably high func autismo so every silver lining.

I don't get why people focus on romance so much
I swear we created a pit of despair for ourselves when we came up with ''love'' and started sensationalizing it with art.
Why don't you focus on self improvement, having fun, caring for others, etc. Instead of praying for this one guy that has the same interest as you and is interested in putting his peener in whatever hole and calling it ''love'' because of all the chemicals shooting off in your brain combined with the peener business and the interests.
Sure, it's nice and all, having somebody by your side. Even if it's just chemicals, the chemicals still make you feel nice and warm inside. But letting your romantic escapades sum up your life, that is sad. It should be a byproduct, not a goal.

Correct.

I also agree with your image.

>Why don't you focus on self improvement, having fun, caring for others, etc
not that guy/girl, but I do do those things as best as I can, but life isn't really enjoyable anyway.
Sure there are moments when it feels good, but they are outweighed by the frequent moments where I feel just unspecifically dreadful and incomplete, somehow not worthwhile.
My point is, a lack of something can be debilitating even if everything else is in order.

>not even a good angle

Deus Vult everyday

I'm not sure.

Even when I feel like dates go well its either they want to stay friends or we just fuck and that's it.

I have done lots of self improvement since I started college. My gpa is a 3.69, I'm vp of a nonprofit organization in my city, and I even won a scholarship to go on a study abroad trip to Japan.

I just want a romantic companion to share my life with.

posted

>post in thread
>it dies

>chemicals in the brain are telling me not to trust certain chemicals in the brain
You keep trusting that dopamine and oxycotin, mate.

fucking daily..... gon have anureisim any day now...... fml

made me laughing
thank you user

Except it's RS3 here ... and a hcim with +2550 total

I'm sorry user, I want to put this as kindly as I can but your self pity and dependence on others fills me with contempt and disgust. Maybe this is what your potential romantic partners feel as well, that you are wretched and pathetic. Like I say, no offence.

im going fukin sideways dude

Either you are a landwhale or are fucking retarded and expect guys to ask you out while only looking half decent.

>literally my life.

Learn how to be alone with yourself m8.

I'm pretty sure at least someone can agree

Can't be real.

I mean, I'm fine with open marriage, but the feminism thing is serious cringe.

There's a full article that Huffington Post and a bunch of other sites picked up on.

Its disgustingly rage inducing, but maybe that's what it was meant to do.

ye I can. Pretty sure I'm addicted tho

>Limmy's show
so godlike

Ditto. Except I'm not hardcore. I am Niccolo. Hello.

Too real