What do you think of this?

What do you think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1OHfcDXOMw
discord.gg/rUuwtww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well?

what did kyle lie about?

Chris Kyle was a fag and I'm glad he's dead.

Captcha: fart tapestry

They both burn eternally in the fires of hell for their terrible sins.

Not only that, Simo killed 505 people in less than 100 days.

The man was a beast.

About his medals at least.

I thought White Death was fairly common knowledge

And remember: Häyhä used iron sights only.

what point are you trying to make, you just throw random facts out there without any context

He preferred iron sights over telescopic sights as to present a smaller target for the enemy (a sniper must raise his head higher when using a telescopic sight), to increase accuracy (a telescopic sight's glass can fog up easily in cold weather), and to aid in concealment (sunlight glare in telescopic sight lenses can reveal a sniper's position). As well as these tactics, he frequently packed dense mounds of snow in front of his position to conceal himself, provide padding for his rifle and reduce the characteristic puff of snow stirred up by the muzzle blast. He was also known to keep snow in his mouth whilst sniping, to prevent steamy breaths giving away his position in the cold air.[10]

i think theyre both dead and dont matter anymore.

>Does not have a Sabaton song about

This is the only real quality anyone should be concerned about.

general butt naked from liberia is better

Häyhä has been credited with 505 confirmed sniper kills. A daily account of the kills at Kollaa was made for the Finnish snipers. However, he was also known to carry and use his submachine gun, with which very few of his kills were confirmed, and as such, the true count is known to be much higher, more than likely around 800 kills. [2][6] All of Häyhä's kills were accomplished in fewer than 100 days – an average of just over five kills per day – at a time of year with very few daylight hours.[7][8][9]

> The initiation sacrifice that he carried out aged 11 was the first life he took out of the 20,000 deaths for which he now claims responsibility.

gtfo Hayha

The point is Chris Kyle wasn't such a bad ass he implicated he was. Simo Häyhä had balls size of a gymball.

well, one is a true hero the other fraud...... USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!

oh ok, picture shows that, why do we need a thread for it

About everything involving Jessie Ventura.

The case of the first white nigger.

why did you crop out the last sentence in the photo?

Probably has severe testicular cancer then

prolly to get rid of the ifunny watermark

wow i didnt know Simo Häyhä lived until 2002

No I didn't? What sentence?

The most correct motherfucker in this thread

oddly enough a co-worker of mine served with him, and apparently Chris Kyle was also a raging white supremacist, philanderer, and genuinely enjoyed killing people.

Yeah; he probably should have gotten that shit checked out.

Big Finnish cock

One fought in a conventional war rich with uniformed targets, the other waited for days on end to pick up a kill here and there...

Fuck yeah. 100 points to him then.

3edgy5me

How many kills Kyle would have with iron sights?

>cheap slavshit rifle
>mosin nagant
one of the best rifles ever made and still in service today

I caught Sabaton and Nightwish in charlotte. It was pretty great.

Whats the Sabaton song name?

He actually didn't use a cheap slavshit but an M/28-30.

sabaton sucks though

White Death

White death.

>M/28-30
isn't it basically the same design just made in finland

white death

Stupid Americans always trying to brag about shit they never had a big accomplishment about.

it's slavshit.
Outside of the memes aks are nagants are ok rifles.

Thanks. Only songs I ever really listened to more than once were Carolus Rex and Lion's from the North.

Yep and it uses some refurbished parts but it's hardly cheap, shit or Slavic.

Soldiery is a legitimate career now with mercenary companies, he probably just wanted a job.

>M/28-30 "Spitz"
>Same as a Nagant

Yeah, no. It may have been based off of a Nagant, but much like the more famous M39 Finnish rifle, it was started out in life as a Nagant, but was improved by replacing the barrel and the front sight.

It's true that it's still a Nagant action, and uses largely original recievers, but to call them the same is kind of stupid.

May I introduce you to another legendary Finn?

The Finns refurbished the Mosins they captured in the civil war and bought from Germany after WWI to a great extent, using high quality materials and parts. The Finnish Mosins are generally much better than the Soviet made, while also having some minor changes in design.

exactly so it's not a cheap slavshit rifle

shooting niggers from the roof of the superdome

Kek

Wars are not what they used to be,
we no longer are lucky enough to have full engagement full scale wars
so we cannot expect kill counts and legends to be half as interesting as the "warriors of old"

i think it would do us all (the world) to have a full scale war
we seem to forget how bad things can get when we haven't had enough horrible warfare to remind us
i feel its why the nation (US) seems to be so high strung and angry for no real important reason.

This, the Finns believed in the doctrine of one shot one kill, and the biggest changes made were usually to the sights, and the barrels.

Even the legendary M39, which is a finnish made variant of the Nagant, and is largely considered the best of the Nagant family (Though I believe not quite on par with the Mauser k89k)

They used original Nagant recievers in order to be able to use ammo captured from defeated enemies, and even managed to fake Soviet supply drop signals to have the reds drop ammo and supplies to the Finns that they could use in their guns.

>i think it would do us all (the world) to have a full scale war
Dude no nowadays it's just nuke city and we're all fucked

It's pretty clear that you have no personal experience with anything related to war or military.

This

Actually the best Mosin variant is TKIV 85.

>i feel its why the nation (US) seems to be so high strung and angry for no real important reason.
forgetting that losing vietnam fucked americans up for a long time

I read that in Solid Snakes Voice for some reason, just seems like something Hideo Kojima would come up with, good story user faggot-san

Chris Kyle was weird
Idk if he got caught up in the hero worship or what
Wtf was he thinking handing a gun to guys with ptsd? He was going to die at some point doing that

Sabaton has also made a song about this legendary bad ass, Lauri Törni aka Larry Thorn. The song is called "Soldier of three armies".

Remember German Munster?

>505 confirmed kills with cheap slavshit rifle
I thought they gave him a Mosin Nagant after the first few hundred.
Also worth pointing out that he was only using the iron sights, no scope.

Probably half of Kyle's kills were unarmed women and children.

How many people overy there don't have their arms??

See

I would still fuck these noobs up in any Call of Duty

youtube.com/watch?v=r1OHfcDXOMw ue

Okay, they're calling the Mosin Nagant that. I thought they were talking about the rifle he started out with. Or maybe they were both Mosin Nagants and they just gave him a new one. I remember reading about him being awarded with a new rifle. Too lazy to google it right now.

>Larry Thorne

Just correcting.

I think you should join our discord server

discord.gg/rUuwtww

A lot of shit, one of the big ones is shooting looters during Katrina.

No, the M/28-30 "Spitz" (So called because of the front sight) is a finnish rifle that was based off of the Mosin Nagant M/1891 rifle. The Finns took the old Nagant, replaced the barrel and the front sights, and resanded/laquered the stock and other wooden bits.

It's based on the Nagant action, and has the same reciever as the M1/891 but that's where the similarities end.

Häyhä used it untill he was injured March 6th, 1940. He did, however carry with him the Suomi KP SMG with him at times. Especially in the battle in which he was injured. To my knowledge he didnt use any other rifle during his service.

You sure they didn't give him a new rifle of the same model?

Actually no. I don't wish war like the one you responded to but nukes don't play a huge role in modern warfare. They are really bad at anything other than ending all life on Earth and that's rarely a viable objective.

Gulf War was a major turning point. It showed that conventional weapons with advanced guiding systems can be more effective than nukes due to their precision. That's one of the reasons drone development took off; it's much better to strike a single target than to blow up a whole city.

Another reason nukes don't matter as much today is that governments have figured out new ways to fight each other. This happened during the Cold War and Vietnam War also affected this change. In Vietnam it was seen that large scale military operations can be very unpopular and inefficient. After that wars have been fought largely behind the scenes. Special operations are in the main role. What is understood as war has also changed. It's not just large field armies facing each other. Modern warfare is a combination of military and non-military actions, also known as hybrid warfare, like what Russians are currently doing (though they did not invent it). Think of Cold War era CIA operations but with a larger scale.

So all in all modern warfare is first and foremost a variety of non-military actions, special operations and advanced weapons. This won't change in the foreseeable future, because it keeps the public largely safe from war and military operations relatively small. Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan once again showed the inefficiency of large operations.

I am 95% sure he served with the M/28-30.

However what you might be referring is the rifle he used prior to his service in the army, and fighting in the war, which... Was not the same as his service rifle.

Fucking right this. There was a thread a while back I saw screen capped, where a guy who worked for the Gov. in nuclear strategy came in and talked about how the nukes would actually be used.

They wouldn't nuke New York or any big city for one. They'd nuke the Breadbasket. The heartland, the Farms and the rural places of the world. The big cities cannot survive on their own, and once you bomb the rest of the country into vapor, the cities will starve, become rife with disease, and eventually collapse anyways.

Supposedly, this dude had the pleasure of speaking to a Chinese envoy who was talking big about how China could handle being nuked. Dude pulled out this classified device he called a "Pie cutter" that was capable of calculating deaths following a nuclear strike and with something like 10 warheads was able to fit them over China enough to lay waste to 90 percent of their population. The Chinese dude then promptly got sick and had to go puke in the bathroom.

And that's just from the U.S. nukes. You can bet Russia would be playing the same game.

You’re in the sniper's sight, the first kill tonight!

>the M/28-30.
you say that like there was only one of them.

>Supposedly, this dude had the pleasure of speaking to a Chinese envoy who was talking big about how China could handle being nuked. Dude pulled out this classified device he called a "Pie cutter" that was capable of calculating deaths following a nuclear strike and with something like 10 warheads was able to fit them over China enough to lay waste to 90 percent of their population. The Chinese dude then promptly got sick and had to go puke in the bathroom.
well that didn't happen

Man you are fucking kidding yourself if you think nukes don't matter. Nukes matter more than anything else, because for that reason alone, neither Russia, The US or any other nuclear power will NEVER see a foreign army parading down its streets. The reason why they don't "matter" in current wars is because they've all been wars either between a nuclear power and a non-nuclear power, or two non-nuclears.

Russia and the US will bicker, and try to bag-tag one another, but out and out War between them will either never happen or end in nuclear fire.

He was given a decorated Sako precision rifle as a gift for his achievments but he didn't use it in combat.

Says you, China's population is dense and located near the coast. I do not doubt the possible death toll, the bit about the dude puking could be embellishment, but I would think that seeing the cold hard data of your country being reduced to ash could unsettle even the sternest stomach.

its the 'pulling out a classified device' in the presence of the presence of representative of a hostile government that seems fishy to me

Oh yeah. So I wasnt wrong that he used the "Spitz" rifle as his service weapon.

But on one hand the other guy wasnt wrong about the other rifle either.

People here actually defend Kyle?

Do they also vote republican?

supposedly its not classified to know about it, its just a handheld computer, and I believe the whole point of it is to wave about under some fucks nose when they don't comprehend just how bad the nukes will be. Its the math and the workings of the device that are classified.

But, I could be wrong, I don't have that screen cap on me, and I can't find the damn thing with a quick google search.

Point being though, Nukes are the worst fucking thing imaginable, and their presence drastically alters the nature of any large scale conflict.

Nukes aren't the reason for any of that apart from the risk of being nuked yourself. There are simply better options nowadays. Even in Cold War plans both sides would have used nukes only after the other side would have used them. Since the 70's they've mostly served a theatrical purpose.

Bump.

>Nukes aren't the reason for any of that apart from the risk of being nuked yourself.
Which is entirely the point. If the Russian's invaded lets say, and lets even throw them a bone and say they are stomping everyone as hard as they believe they would, the US would nuke the fuck out of them. No question. If they're going down anyways, then they are taking you fucking with them. We still have bombers and subs that are within strike range of targets all over the fucking world, and if shit got real, those nukes would fly. Its not a question, its a fact.

Because of that fact, the Russian's aren't even going to bother to invade, because what would be the point? The US could SCRAP its entire millitary except for the nukes and the material needed to launch them, and Russia still would not invade, because of the nuclear threat. The armed forces are not there to protect the US from invasion. They are there to enforce and support American interests around the globe.

It only seems like they serve a theatrical purpose because the whole world has been caught in a mexican nuclear standoff since the 50ies, and everyone has just kind of gotten used to it.

Sauce? Image search yields no results.

In a conventional war that would be the case but there isn't need for conventional war anymore. What you described is the situation in the 50's and 60's. After that your nukes haven't been the main reason Red Dawn isn't going to happen but the fact that Russians have better options than invasion. Everyone does. Killing people has never been the main objective of war, there's always politics behind it. Nukes are great at killing but because it's not the main objective or objective at all, new ways to fight wars have been developed. That's why people are talking about Russian hackers, propaganda and all sorts of things nowadays. That's modern warfare. People just don't understand it, because their idea of war is based on different things like movies or historical events.