If men have to go to the gym to have good bodies, it's only fair women starve themselves...

If men have to go to the gym to have good bodies, it's only fair women starve themselves. Prove me wrong: anorexic women are superior

thicc asian or latina with a fat ass.
/thread

You don't have to do anything you don't want to sweetie

You're a nigger and your posts are worthless.

>likes asians
>doesn't even mention white women
>must be a nigger
Are you retarded?

Circa. 1939 jew fetish

There's no period after circa.

>thicc
>with a fat ass
These are things that literally only niggers like. Don't bother telling me you're white. You're not. You may have white skin but you are definitely a nigger inside if you have these niggerish fetishes.

You're now told. Replying again will just prove that you're an uppity subhuman.

Are you autistic?

>only niggers like big asses
Let me guess, only niggers like fried chicken and watermelon too? Humanity has sculpted and literally idolized big booty bitches since the paleolithic. Excess fat in the hips and thighs aids in fetal brain development. Your preference for holocaust survivors doesn't mean the rest of the world is niggers

>/treading your own post and being this wrong

It's like you want me to hate you

Uppity subhuman detected. The internet isn't for you, Jamal. It's for white middle class people like me.

Nah, I'm white, Irish/English/German. And I like big butts and fried chicken. The only people who don't are faggots and vegans.

>thinks the salvation of his subhuman preference is going to be pointing out that cavemen liked it
Awesome tactic, niggerish caveman.

And many civilizations since cavemen up to the present, since you seem to have missed the salient point.

>Nah, I'm white
I already explained that you aren't. Since I actually am, my word takes precedence and you lose. Watch you reply again because you have the self control of a toddler. Happens a lot among people trapped in the poverty cycle.

>Nigerian cavemen
The Venus figurines are from Europe.

The meaning behind female bodies having greater fatty tissue is that it aids in fertility. The ability to maintain homeostasis while supporting a developing fetus is part of the appeal of a woman in a fertile man's eyes. Anorexia did not lend any benefits to evolution, nor did grotesque obesity. I will agree upon fitness, however health in general is a sexual attribute that can not be neglected.

OP here. Y'all didn't prove me wrong yet.

Learn how burden of proof works, millennial scum.

>anorexic women are superior
no they really arent

>OP pic
>anorexic

Pick one.

>types like a nigger
What a surprise.

this
that's skinny-fat

Your retard logic is fascinating

She's not even a little fat. Just regular skinny.

anorexia is a disease

disease is so fucking good and if women have it, they are superior.

>op's mind

kys

OP, what the hell is wrong with you?

has it down pat. Anorexia is a medical disorder that drives women into death by malnutrition.

And who the hell actually believes that men need to look like the Schwarzenegger in the 1980s?

Both sexes just need to maintain a healthy body weight.

she's skinny-fat you fat fuck

>It's only fair
Not really.

Women who are even 4 are able to get laid. While men who are a 6 and under will never get laid.

>race mixer trying to give advice

Preach!

Well, that would be "fair" I guess. But the simple fact is that women were biologically designed to be "lol no u go do everything" creatures that raised kids. It's why most genes get passed down from the father and fewer are passed down from the mother. \

Men were designed to have to work their entire lives to earn something as simple as shoving their dick into a wad of lunch meat to prove that their genetic material is worth something.

Source ?

I don't think you've ever been to a gym, if you did you'd notice there are woman there.

not that guy but boy oh boy are you a faggot. lmao have fun fucking bags of bones

LOL

>middle class
you are a nigger yourself tyrone. if you dont make atleast 400k/year you are subhuman trash.