(tali)
hello not bun

(mean user)
Still?
>

(louise)
of a 2d qt

(alice)
Ah I just have some meds now, but I cant take just yet cause they make me drowsy and I have class soon.
Ahh, well I hope you get better and happier!

(user?)
You just gotta keep looking. I dunno where you live though, of course.

Start a business dude it's the only way.

>ITT

Don't forget that I'm a student. Just imagine going to a place full of students, many of whom like to party... but don't like spending too much. It's especially easy when some idiot comes by that wants to show off how 'cool' he is.

I suck at descriptions, the best I can describe it as is: it was strong as hell, but not as strong as real cossacks vodka. But once I got a little bit more used to it, it tasted really well. Definately something that I might try out with cooking in the future

poi
i'm not mean -_-

post your favorite love song

Will you give the rolling hills
So tonight I can stand among a thousand thrills?

no

youtube.com/watch?v=1IJKe1mCgVo

as I forget

The cutest 2d.
..She maybe has a reason to be
You know, but
youtube.com/watch?v=CK15L55CtGc

You should do something for Utaha today!
As it turns out, I wish I did too
Ah, you went to a doctor did you? THe pills they give for strep are fucking huge if I remember them properly. What class do you got today?
Nothing a bit of alcohol can't fix. Probably
POIIIIIIII
Yes you are slacho :o

Disney was quite the pervert
Hows it going?
I totally missed your reply and thought you were ignoring me...

Don't do this.
Starting a business will make you poorer than ever and will probably fail, leaving you homeless.
Join the Military, good pay, good education, serving your country, visiting new locales.
I know a couple of guys deploye to Japan so if thats your dream, I suggest military.

youtu.be/zc8hbSM1zVo

As an ex militaryfag, do not do this. Todays military is bullshit.

So you sell to college students?

I was never really much of a party guy in college. I studied and worked my ass off and all I got was a worthless degree and tons of debt.

I hate strong tasting alcohol. Like I said I love cider. Angry Orchard is my favorite brand, especially in a can, I don't like bottles really.

Yeah he was obviously into bestiality.

How so? Starting a business requires no debt. Just go door to door offering a service.

Military is also a good idea and I recommend it if you're young. I should have done it when I was 18. I would have been out by the time I was 24 and been with my dog honeys much sooner.

Hopefully there's another diesel shop hiring. Maybe I'll ask my uncle to pull some stings.

Really? Why's that? Aren't there a lot of benefits? Pop a few sandniggers and you're set for life. Hell, I'd do that for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=BnEOeE9zHU8
no i'm not -_-

nice hair

nah, I don't ignore people

So was stevie Spielberg
Except only like 1% get to actually go kill sand niggers plus you are now property of the us gov and lose any free will and they look for ways to fuck you.

i dont know

Did you do anything for the purple thing to celebrate Valentine's Day?

Well i did say you're waifu was uncute so it would have been understandable
>tali

youtu.be/7RJrNnRpVHg

well you aren't the only one now
oh well maybe next year

I have a friend in the forces.

Shame they ain't doing a whole lot other then going to Latvia or Ukraine for peace missions.

I used to get strep throat all the time when I was younger but as I got older and spent my life with my dogs my throat became stronger from having to dominate them and put them in their place when they fought each other.

Now I don't get strep throat. My throat feels much stronger from simply speaking louder much more often.

Well nothing's free. It's a contract. Trade 4-6 years of your life for the GI Bill and other benefits.

The main reason I wouldn't join now is because they don't give a shit about your dogs if you join. If they provided accommodations for you to take your dogs with you on deployment, I would probably consider joining.

It'd be like a guy taking his wife with him on deployment.

Why isn't there an option like that anyway?

Consider the following:
Nobody gives a shit about your mongrels

True, but you un-said it!

You obviously have no experience with businesses.
You need a product. A way to make and sell this product.
Ingredients & shop = $$$
Acquiring enough money to do this if you're not the 1% is almost impossible if you don't get a business loan.
Boom you're already in debt with the bank.
If your small business doesn't bloom you might have to shut down if you go bankrupted.
Then you're in even more debt.
This is wrong.
I know a few anons who have been deployed to Japan. Plus if you don't feel like risking you life you can join the Chair Force. Also soon, and from judging from the US deployment in Japan and the news about Korea's ICBM, we might be fighting Koreans instead of sandniggers. A Suika claimer that used to come on was deployed to Japan. Also another claimer, i forget who was currently deployed there.
But again if you want to sit on your ass being a bureauocrat, best bet is to join Chair Force.
Tali, I doubt a cuck like you is exmilitary.
Also during war time you have a ouroose in life. A cause to fight for.

You are to me.

Exactly my point... But she's not the cutest 2d, Yohane is.

I have speech and jap, real close to being done though. You should less alcohol.

Not bad, just kinda sick. Yourself?

Well, you're wrong. Shit pay, shit education, no one cares about serving their country. But I'm in Japan and have free college, so that's a plus.

You're never set for life in the military.

Try it. Good luck!

I didn't, I was sick in bed all valentines day!...

>because wives and dogs are a distraction
Also make sure to take the right gi bill and oh they'll take it away if they can. Tho VA loans are nice to have but all in all it wasnt worth 4 years.
Aww what kind of sick. Im in the middle of trying to change jobs for a more stable pay.

you were mean to me first -_-

happy sad day

you too?

Ultimately, she has nothing to be jealous about, it's not like I can cheat on her with fiction.
>Yohane
She is pretty good! You are welcome to your opinion~

>YOU'RE
:')

You could always sell a service.

I'm considering doing a dog treat line. All I need is an oven and some packaging. No need for a store. Ingredients are cheap, even organic.

Ah I see. Glad I didn't join then. I met a guy who was in the Marines and he wasn't right in the head. You can tell it really affected him. I feel bad for him.

Happy happy day.

Well I do obviously.

What don't you know? It's not easy to do sometimes.
That there is. I'll go look and see if there's chocolate this time
>i hab sax wif dogz
>xddddddd
>Speech
An entire class dedicated to speech sounds like a nightmare. Japanese might be a cool class, I wouldn't mind speaking moonrunes or at least understanding it
Maybe, but it's how I deal with things. So I drink a lot

Luckily nothing like that happened to me but yeah today's military is bullshit.

my bby

Yeah, because you're pathetic and can't find a real woman

Yeah it's really not that sad
just a little lonely...
How's your [day] going?

Hiya tals, how's dis knee?

yes

I got bought candy if that counts

>tfw be me
>be 20
>1700s
>be in the Armed Forces of Great Britain
>am allowed to bring wife with me to help quell rebellion in the New World Colonies.
>her and the other wives help cook, clean and sew
>see post on Asian drawing board about guy fucking his dogs and wanting to bring them along in deployment
>spit out tea and wooden teeth in a fit of laughter
>wife is behind me, sewing me a new coat and sees post
>starts laughing too
>"maybe we should visit this heathen's house and at thy house give him the flogging of his life, honey."
>"Indubiantly, Martha"

Don't take the GI Bill, 9/11 Bill is better.

Just light fever real fucked up throat and stuff. What are you trying to change to?

I can't be mean to you...
>not cheating on Chara with your waifu

It's pretty bad, Thankfully I've passing with a B, 89.9. I got a C on one of my speeches because I forgot to cite the sources before the deadline.

Alot like dat knee
It was fun but kid me would have had more fun. Or if i had a kid.

He fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. He saw his buddy get blown up in front of him from an IED.

Just like you're pathetic and can't find a real dog.

Why aim for something you don't remotely want in this life or the next?

Pretty great. I hope you're not feeling too bad.

>dog treat line
Jesus no.
You can't be trusted around dogs.

but you were -_-

i dont know how i feel right now
sorry

Dogs make great night watchers. They can contribute to the base camp

Well it would have all organic ingredients and I'd sell it online mainly.

Yep took the fucking montgomery and still had to take student loans.
Also debt collections agency
>15$/hr start pay
See i dont think that kind of shit would fuck me up tho.

>not liking women or dudes at all
You're on the spectrum, good job

If she was real, things would be different.

Hey, kale chips (if cooked right) is good shit son.

3rd best DD and 4th best bote.

If they can't cook or clean or sew then thy dogs are worthless

Oh? Someone bought you candy?
>89.9
>B
I don't understand grading systems
Citing sources is such a pain. I got docked points before because I didn't do it in the right format that the teacher wanted
>Cite source
>Credit is given where it's due
Who fucking cares if the source material is before or after the authors name?
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Do you want to talk about it?

Don't know what a "real dog" is
But maybe it's because I'm not sexually attracted to an animal

Faggot detected

>3/4 top botes are DD's
Mikura why you do dis

>that face
Lewd

She's just embarrassed! It's not lewd at all!!

>drawing board
I laughed harder than I should've

which knee? that knee thar?
Yeah, I've never been but I'm sure the rides practically shrink as you age... the excitement that a kid would bring might lighten it up for you
Do you or the wife want kids?

Oh, I'm not bad, more affected by the cold than anything. Do anything special for the doggos?

I still love you

Lewd stuff. Aren't you a girl? Girls can't love girls...

80-90 is a b, 90-100 is an a

Everyone knows that Fubuki is the best

I'm really not interested dude. Haven't been since my first years of puberty. I've had girls ask me out but I always turned them down. People always wondered why.

Really? It might to me I guess. Seeing a buddy get blown up by a mortar and splattered in the blood and guts that used to be my friend.

Maybe I'm more of a support guy than a combat guy but who knows. I never went that path in life.

But they save your life when they warn you of intruders at night.

A dog without his or her genitals cut out.

Not really in particular for today. I do special things for them everyday.

I gave them a little cheesecake 2 days ago but I try not to do that stuff too often.

I wish I could make you happy :(

No! My love for her is pure!
..I'm a bit hesitant about that point myself. I think..I think I could get her to love me even though I'm a girl!
There's a lesbian in season 3, so it's not unheard of in her world..

>laying in bed
>blushing
>angrily looking away

I haven't even seen the anime she is from and I can tell she is both tsundere and NOT a virgin.

Why does it matter if there's no intention of having them breed?

i still hate you -_-

:thinking:
How's the Bullington Ightfield anyway, still having problems with the mic?

i cant think

Excuse you!
She is completely a pure virgin!
There's just quite a few scenes of her bedroom because she lives in a one-room dorm!

Thou hath forgotten that Thy Armed Forces of Great Britain was the largest and best Military in the world.
Great Britain hath no use for foul dogs to be there for one soldier to have sex with.

My ants liked this pic.

Odd thing is i could've sworn that pic was bigger

B-but it happens to a lot of pictures

Well that's nice... little things everyday than big things once in a while, and only because it's socially enforced
I feel like cheesecake would be bad for a dog though...

you do :o

Because it negatively affects their psychology and physical health. It makes them more prone to hormonal health problems and certain kinds of cancer. Not to mention obesity.

Ah, but there were many horses. How can you be sure there wasn't at least one soldier tapping all that mare ass?

How did my autocorrect fuck up this much?
>bulli

Thats totes the look a girl has before shes about to give her virginity away

Oh heck
I keep forgetting to say hi
(hi)

Not once in a while. I give them chocolate too. If you know what you're doing they can eat a very wide range of foods. My dogs can eat a lot of different things without getting sick because their bodies are used to it.

Also I give them organic when possible.

And eating meat can cause heart disease
doesn't mean I care

But I forgot, you have the "If it can happen, it will happen" mentality

Oh. I don't actually know if that's the same as here, I only ever got a B if I was lucky though, so I wouldn't know the distinction between the two
>722451664
I'm not justifying that with a proper reply
Is it that medicine you got yesterday?