There is this nasty girl who has been harassing my girlfriend. She, over the past week or so...

There is this nasty girl who has been harassing my girlfriend. She, over the past week or so, has been threatening the safety of me, my girlfriend, and her son. Had she only been threatening my girlfriend and I, then this wouldn't be as big of an issue. But she has been threatening the safety of her son and I will not stand for that. I had a friend whom I confided in, tell me about putting this girls phone number on Sup Forums, and somehow she would get trolled by the users. I was wondering, if I were to post her phone number, what would ya'll have in mind? This girl really needs to be taught a lesson. And I would like it to be done discretely and without the need for a physical altercation that could end in someone being hurt, or someone getting arrested. So who wants to help me troll this heartless bitch!?

Easy, she'll get crazy like the hoe she is

What do you mean?

I want to post her phone number to people can harass her like shes been harassing my girl.

>Her son
You probably fucking deserve it, go defend the sperm of some other dudes ballsack you ultra cuck

I'm a girl actually....

And I'm postive there was nothing that my girlfriend has done to deserve this...Except maybe telling this bitch to fuck off and that she doesn't want anything to do with her.

>Lesbian.

Lesbian....yes.

Post tits+timestamp. Then we can help.

Fuck off, we're not your personal army.

I truly thought ya'll would be helpful, tbh.

No one asked you to be a fucking army. I'm asking for help....Not to lead your bitch asses into battle.

This is not a free show, but an actual ask for help. Don't get all nasty on me. Serious inquiries only.

It sure feels like summer in here.

It's around the corner right? A few months from now?

Nah. I'm not a loser cuck or white knight faggot who scatches your back then lets you fuck my girlfriend.

You either offer me something I want. Or gtfo.

Huh, wow, threatening the safety of a kid huh? WHY NOT CALL THE FUCKING COPS DIPSHIT

How bout you gtfo....

RESPECT +

Children...

>Public Service Announcement
>Youn must be 18 years of age to post on Sup Forums

I wouldn't do shit

> buy generic outfit including ski mask and shoes with cash
> jump her and beat her hard enough to put her in the hospital
> burn the outfit in a barrel or in the woods

Problem solved

Just do it again if it picks back up

Judging by the way you're calling for help on Sup Forums, I imagined you were either a cuck or a female. Looks like you're both.
Stupid cuck bitch.