Sup Forums ASK ME ANYTHING, PIC RELATED

Sup Forums ASK ME ANYTHING, PIC RELATED

23 year old muscular neet that has never kissed
a girl, ask me about my anxiety disorders and
general life. I'm very lonely and would like to
answer your questions

How does it feel to have a horrific face? thanks black box for keeping that thing covered

What is the relevance of this picture?

>muscular

>muscular

Nah bro

To bump the incoming roasts.

Yeah, i'm not the most handsome person, but i don't think i'm ugly either. The box is for privacy reasons

post your feet since you don't wanna post your face

not muscular..

Your just the 3 year older version of me

I have a much higher than average muscle mass, i'm not exactly lean but yeah i'm built well and have been told that on many occasions

Absolutely checked

Are you in treatment for your anxiety? Therapy? Pills?

How about taking some Xanax or Valium one evening so you're relaxed, then pick up a horny fat chick?

Lmao ur not muscular at all, you look skinny fat

Brah, just stop

Well i've been told i am quite a bit, and have trouble finding shirts to fit my shoulders, but ok, thanks for your opinion

I'm sure you're an adonis user

Stop being a faggot and talk to girls or kill yourself, you goofy ass lookin' nigga.

> muscular

I LOLd

hurt my feelings

Not even close dude. Jacking it doesnt count as a gym.

I have an anxiety disorder it's not that easy

You don't even lift. Your fucking small.

i don't go to the gym

>Waaaaahhhh muh anxietyyyyy
Nigga take some fucking bars, smoke some herb, or shotgun a fuckin' beer.

i'm 6ft and 210lbs but ok...

/thread

You call it anxiety disorder
I call it being a fucking beta pussy
Stop bitching about your pathetic life on Sup Forums

Muscular ???

You're just fat for a skinny guy. Probably have no core definition and much less capable of picking up a child than 300 pounds of dead weight.
Faggot

As I said, small.

Manlet

>Well i've been told i am quite a bit

Your mom's been lying to you to make you feel special.

Yeah ok i'm skinny and fat, you wish you had shoulders like mine, don't even front you're probably overweight and sad trying to insult me anonymously bitch i'd fuck you up in rl and you know it. and bro i have no definition but i'm strong asa mfer and could throw you 10meteres in the air like a swaglord then walk away and not even look back to check your inevitably critical condition.

You're a dumpling.

Are you autistic, i'm not even trying to brag. i'm obviously a loser, but i'm clearly larger than average and you trying to say i'm small just tells me you're very insecure .

Hey Mr.beta

Everyone here is telling you u r small, ur small. Dont deny it. Go to the gym if you want to get bigger

thanks bro

kek, lost, good ylyl thread OP

This guy ALWAYS struck me as a straight pedophile. Is he from something pixar?

>muscular

Yeah i'm posting on Sup Forums i don't expect people to be nice. Theres a lot of autism and angst up in here, how is 210 lbs and 6 ft small. i can bench press 120kgs x 10.But ok i'm small

Question:
What do you know about the Bogdanoffs?

>120x10

Please just stop youre not making it better for yourself

I know that they're monitoring our every move so i'm not inclined to continue this conversation. Thanks

I'm 6'4, 280. A solid fucking rock. My Max bench is 475, 585 squat, and 635 dead lift. I go to the clubs and I don't even have to spit game cuz bitches throw themselves at me the moment I walk in. I eat 8k calories a day, split up into 6 meals. I use an exfoliating cleanser and moisturizing lotion, I shave my arms and most of my upper body. Every time I step out into public, bros start mirin'. I make heads turn, yo.

user... It's not a curse, it's a blessing. Embrace it!

So are you bigger than me.you've spent about 20 mins trying to put me down and call me small and weak,do you feel happy about your own body or are you trying to insult people for fun because you're a big time austic troll i dont understand

Good joke fam, keep scrollin and pretendin you're not sad and lonely just like i am.

At least I get laid. You've never been kissed because you act like a total beta around females.

Im happy for you user. keep slaying puss. i'mnot here to insult anyone just want someone to talk to

>bringing your problems to Sup Forums
>wanting sincere dialogue

There was a time when you could have sincere dialogue on this site, before it became infected with edgy 15year olds with personality disorders and traps

is that you ty?

No i'm afraid not

you mean a frayed knot?

good 1

>Muscular...
Whatever helps you sleep at night man

Post your dick too.

nah fam

To take a stand..

Everybody..

Mate you look good, would love to have a body like yours. I'm just fucking skinny, I dont gain weight through eating and very hardly through workout. Anyways I'm too fucking lazy to workout, tried it but quited after like one and a half month. So I'll just gonna continue smoking weed and live a skinny mans life, it's fine. Accept yourself, love yourself and bitches will feel your confiedence.
Have a wonderful day.

I feel bad for you. You look like a good-looking kid. You shouldn't have to feel lonely.

Muscular? Bro thats 3 months MAX of lifting with horrible diet and routine

why don't you get a job?

Lol like anyone can even know that

Thanks man

When someone says "anxiety disorder" I typically think of the average tumblr girl who didn't get her daddy's cummies for the day.

What do you in particular mean when you say this? What do you fear?

When are you starting your cut?

It's just worries, i don't know it's weird it's like i fear of people not accepting me, thinking i'm wierd i guess, which in turn just makes me seem even more wierd

You gotta lift first little buddy :)

That is not muscle, this is muscle

Yo TDz mo'nful, neeg

Kinda skinny tbf. i'm 210 pound and you look slender. i'm probably stronger and larger than you. Nice definition tho

what kind of program are you doing/ how long have you been working out?

Do you smonk the weedo OP? Where are you from?

kek i hope you aren't joking

Do it

I just do push ups, pull ups and use a bench to do curls and press's. I'm not on any program or anything. been working out on and off for about a year

hungry skelly

Nah bro i used to but it just made me more anxious than i am normally so i had to stop because i couldn't leave the house

kik?

I don't have any feet pictures, heres my dick though if that's your thing

ass next please. and flex

Sorry bro but i don't feel like getting up and taking a new pic

fuck you fag

Why is the Y backward on your hat?

What do you mean?

This bro gets it

any more pics. they don't have to be naked.

gets what

Not without my face in. And i aint gonna post those

Nice dick dude damn