So what is the actual point of calling somebody a ''faggot'' or another insult during some form of debate...

So what is the actual point of calling somebody a ''faggot'' or another insult during some form of debate? I mean if you were in a lengthy discussion you knew you were clearly correct in but suddenly become enraged because ''they're so retarded oh my god!'' do you genuinely think name-calling is going to make them less stubborn or incorrect? Obviously not, flamewars are completely fucking pointless and a waste of time and people that regularly participate in them have way too much free time in their hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w-pyrXOxJxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

faggot kys

Oh God, just STFU faggot. Jesus.

lmao i was anticipating a response like this

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

True. Not only is the word "faggot" worn-out and almost meaningless, it does not serve to change the mind of an opponent.

Op is a fag

>The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe
probably why its used

You know, you're not entirely wrong.

It's fun to say. It has a really strong sound, you can spit it or hiss it or end a string of insults by stamping on a faggot. Semantics aside, it just rolls off the tounge like a good, catchy slur should

Name the favorable outcome of including homosexuals in discussions

First of all, the only way you talk is using IQ / English harass, you either call people retarded or pretend they dont have proper grammar

Nobody wants to deal with a fucking fruit, because the discussion probably isnt about you, its about the topic

Homosexuals are not people first, gay second. Being gay takes up 99.9% of your mental ability

Like it or not, saying the word "faggot" is a quick and easy bug spray to find out if the other person was coming at you just because they're a homo. Homos like to play around with you. They're like evil spirits. If you could get rid of them with a quick spray calling them a faggot you would and you'd quickly identify who is actually discussing the topic

Pride much like faggotry are both sins and therefore evil

Like niggers?

Really seems like you're talking from the faggots perspective here.

Just to put it out there, I just used faggot as an example and I think you read the post in the wrong context, words like cunt, dickhead and asshole also fall under what I'm talking about, I'm not particularly talking about sexuality.

Nah, cunt is better.

Telling me im actually the faggot, right next to a guy who is defending the word faggot and admitting he is one

And i specifically, surgically, informatively answered the question with a mind blowing response that makes you think, and answers the question. OP then decides no, his question wasnt the actual question,

All of you fucking retards, 90% of Sup Forums users should be tied to a pole and hit with bullet spray

I was pointing out the obvious. Sorry captain buttblast.

faggot is pretty much a term of endearment with a derisive connotation.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE SAY FAGGOT TO GET RID OF YOUR ANTICS BEFORE THEY START

IT MAKES YOU GO TO A DIFFERENT THREAD TO DO YOUR FAGGOT SHIT, CALLING PEOPLE "BUTTBLAST" BECAUSE HOMOSEXUALS CAN LITERALLY DO THEIR SHIT ANYWHERE IT DOESNT MATTER WHICH THREAD YOURE IN

PEOPLE CALL YOU A FAGGOT IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE YOU DO YOUR SHIT IN A DIFFERENT THREAD THAN THE ONE THEYRE ENJOYING

no no, FAGGOT just has a better combination of letters, a couple of syllables that sound great. niggers is thrown in for its shock value but FAGGOT, man, what a word

i dont study letters or number in scool,took that remedial shit. heres a video
youtu.be/w-pyrXOxJxA

I hope you're not actually getting that worked up over this.

fuck you you fucking faggot

This is why homosexuals are not invited to discussions

Your social exchange consists of literally, acting like a fucking faggot, and then telling people they're mad

Your brain isnt structured like a person

kys faggot

How am I acting like a ''faggot'' though?

This

fucking Faggots

Flamewars are only completely fucking pointless when the participants are without honor, because then the boasts and insults have no substance and people will gladly lie to avoid conceding defeat.

By acting like a faggot

You're enjoying yourself while creating frustration for the other person. This is normal and "mutually beneficial" behavior in the fag world, unwanted and irritating in the real

Your brain is built around having sexual arousal and you act weak, you have your limp wrist, you pretend to hold an imaginary dress when you have to jump from places, you create ways to keep yourself aroused at all times.

While this is optimal for you this goes against what normal people aim for; discussion, exchange of ideas, agreeing with each other, reaching some understanding, finding kinship.

The only thing that matters to you is blasting from your dick while normal humans do everything they can NOT to go hard at inopportune times and actually pay attention

Because I can, and it makes me feel good. Faggot nigger cocksucking mother fucker

You do you then, user.

>Kys
Either your a normie or underage, Maybe both. Get the fuck out.

I know a few gay guys id never known were gay if it wasnt mentioned casually, you have no idea difference between
>gay and faggot

Thats the point, cheers

if you think youre a gay or a faggot or a homo or a queer or a princess that's not my problem

This is what's going on in your mind, everybody has to figure out which version of faggot you are, while in real life, what homosexuals dont understand, is people have things to do

Your best bet for having people give two shits about if youre a faggot or a dyke is on dating websites