Girlfriend of two years just told me shes fucked over 21 guys, I've only had sex with 7 women, is her number a lot...

Girlfriend of two years just told me shes fucked over 21 guys, I've only had sex with 7 women, is her number a lot? should I be worried, or is that a normal number. were both 25.

So...you are saying you could simply walk into your girlfriends pussy?

If it's a relationship that you expect to just end whenever, don't worry about it aside from health reasons.

If this is a girl you want to marry, end it. Never get in a serious-marriage-expected relationship with a girl who's emotionally capable of one night stands, FWBs, etc.

Her number is probably double that
kick that dirty whore to the curb!!!!

Emotionally capable of one night stands, maybe. FWB? You've clearly never been to university.

Like underhand throwing a hot dog into a pink hallway.

How is it double that? Could you explain in detail please?

Average dick size, 6 inches x 21 guys = 10.5 feet of dick that's been up in your girl

Dump the whore

This

Think about how many miles of cock she's had with other guys. this guy has the right idea. Add in number of thrusts per session, # of sessions, etc.

dump her

Wouldn't bother me tbh, I've fucked over 100 women and finally I've found one that I want to be with.

Hopefully this will mean for her that she won't long for someone else to experience things with... So it's much less likely she'll cheat because she knows the grass isn't greener

But I could be wrong

What's normal? If it was the other way round and she'd fucked less than you, would that make it better?

Stop worrying. Enjoy the fact she enjoys sex and just get on with it. It's not a competition dude.

You're both used goods.
Kill yourself for all I care.

Kick that bitch aside

O.K., first, "over 21" could be 100. Second, you know she's not including blowjobs she's given. Use that whore and then leave her, like the 136 guys before you.

She probably isn't physically capable of pair bonding anymore you are nothing to her but an emotional tampon and financial security

it took two years to find out that information?

There is a lot of Virgin And Christ fags in here

All chicks are liars! She probably figured you fucked 40 so she wanted to be 1/2 your total, not the same. And no doubt she has fucked niggers.
Dump that Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

yes. she is a complete and total utter degenerate whore. if a woman of that age has fucked more than 3 guys in her life, or has had at least 1 one night stand, she is a complete slut and no self respecting man would ever date her.

or at least thats the general opinion of the very vast majority of people here in eastern europe.

This. OP go find yourself a good christian southern girl to marry and breed with when you're ready for that

>Never get in a serious-marriage-expected relationship with a girl who's emotionally capable of one night stands, FWBs, etc.

kek, i needs me a wimmin who handels emotions lyk me

Lol southern girls are the biggest whores

I thought maybe she was averaging up because all of my friends talk about how I'm a slut even though I'm not really as bad as they think...

>on /b
>slayed over 100 women

Pick one, faggit.

So what, op. I just fucked my 53rd yesterday. And I have a gf and she doesn't know about it. I'm 33.

you misspellt normal people

Not a keeper
Just get another one

I married a good, christian southern girl. No, they're not. If anything, they're extremely faithful and possessive. TBH, I'll take that over a whore any day.

and how many guys have you fucked honey

yeah, bitches play their respective fuck lists down. even if we assume that shes only fucked twenty something people, she still qualifies as a gutter whore. cut your losses and move along to a woman who has a vagina with a little less elasticity.

The day before Valentine's Day user!!

That would disgust me if I didn't have the divorced milf from my building coming around tonight while my GF is away with her parents

Have you asked her how you are sexually compared to the other guys?

I think I would get emotionally rekt in your position

>over 21
>over
>has lost count

hell it might not be that bad, maybe she gangbanged 11 guys at once so really it's more like 12 fucks.

oh and don't forget all the guys she sucked on the side, got fingerbanged by, all those "we didn't actually fuck" scenerios

Fuck off lol you're delusional!!! I've been in NC for 4 months and fucked 16-17 of them. Most didn't even require a proper date! Chicks are gagging to be bad

Her number is about 10 times what it should be if you want to have feeling for her and see her as a life partner, but it's just right if you want a freaky semon demon.
pic related: it's what I would feel like if I found out my gf was a ho

She's only mildly slutty tbh

I'm 35. Fucked around 27 chicks.
Get married, wife only fucked me and 1 other guy.

You got yourself a raging Sloot op.

well Eastern Europe is the slum of Europe, so why should anyone compare themselves to your standards

gaping slut detected

Let me put it this way, lets say you both started having sex at around 16-17. You're now 25. So you've had around 9 or 8 years to get to your respective numbers. Your girlfriend has had sex with 2.6 new guys every year, and it was most likely not just a one night stand. You on the other hand has only had sex with 0.87 new females every year. meaning she has had sex with 3.25 as many people as you. Oh but you also said u had been in a relationship for 2 years. That puts the numbers up :) So what do you think.

She says I'm the best fuck out of all of them, she still has mostly guy friends though which annoys me... Some text her all day long.

Kissless Virgin detected

>oh and don't forget all the guys she sucked on the side, got fingerbanged by, all those "we didn't actually fuck" scenerios

feelsbadman

This. I fucked something over 20, lost count, married a girl with 1 sex partner before me. Couldn't be happier.

Found the virgin

does she swallow and take it up the ass?

Not OP

You've been dating for two years and she's just know telling you fucked that many guys? How do you go two years without disclosing that? At least one of them was probably black too.

I took my gfs virginity and we've been together for years. She's roughly your gfs age.

My gf before had only been with two guys before me.

21 is a lot of fucking dudes. Girls don't fuck that many dudes if they're wired right

Isn't life good Sup Forumsro!

Keep looking anons, non sluts are out there...

>implying hookers aren't a thing

there is no such thing as guy friends
guys are just waiting for the right moment to
split her open like a caught salmon

That's not that bad. Only one a year since she was four

It just never came up, we both got drunk one night and talked about it. I still dont really even care that much. Id probably watch her fuck some people... Also some of them were girls in her number.

This
>21 is a lot of fucking dudes. Girls don't fuck that many dudes if they're wired right

What do you even see in her OP? And how the fuck are you discovering something like this only two fucking years after?

>At least one of them was probably black too.
Yep. No way a girl with 2 dozen sex partners never burned some coal.

Because that's what she told you

If your married to a girl who was not a virgin first she is lying to you

>be me
>grew up in California
># is around 12
>move to Kentucky at age 24
>Now age 30
># is well over 100

Southern girls are stupid and easy

please answer this

Na man, it's easier for girls to get laid then guys. If it was just as easy for you, your numbers would be in the hundreds

Anything over 5 is automatic whore status and means she can not effectively pair bond.

She will hate you and your children. RIP

If you're kissing hookers you're even doing that wrong

Just because it can be done, should it be done?

Guys do not txt girls all day long that are not currently or trying to fuck her. The number isn't an issue. Most likely she's good in bed. You should move on, not because of the number, but because she probably is a whore.

This

She doesn't, unless she is drunk. Really... lol

Well my gf had sex with almost 30 guys before me and yet she is tight as fuck.

> Over 20 guys
Probably a whore

>failing this had at a comeback

How do you get a girls guy friends out of the picture without looking like a jealous prick?

I would recommend marrying a virgin like I did. A very attractive and skinny one too.

>Id probably watch her fuck some people...

Oh I see, you're a cuck. So it's not just her that isn't wired right. In that case you probably get off thinking about the miles of dick she's taken.

Also the fact some of them were girls actually makes her more of a whore

Yeah, no.
true

Ideal wife material: 0-1 prior sex partners
Acceptable wife material: 2 prior sex partners
Used car wife material: 3-4 prior sex partners
You can't reform her wife material: 5-8 partners
The plan is to be a cuck wife material: 9-12
Just suck a dick and get AIDS from the tap wife material: 13+ partners

>21 guys by age 25
Get yourself checked, then check out of her vagina hotel (emphasis on the ho)

Well I'd make sure she got drunk every Friday night.
She's a whore. Dump her!!!!

I agree. The fact I popped my girls cherry and she's extremely loyal is probably her biggest selling point to get the ring

Basically there are two scoops of thought expressed in this thread

1. The insecure, Christfags, virgins are telling you the person you care about is a whore
2. Everyone else is saying it's either not a big deal or if you like her why does it bother you

Ask yourself why does it bother you (if it really does)
Then when you have that answer make a decision.
>Trick is you're going to have to be really honest with yourself!

She's a slut and you probably have aids by now.

Please, please be honest and tell me how old you are

Only reason its bothering me is because it never came up for two years... You think you know a person... Its also my fault though because i never asked.

Lol wut!?

Take some time to think about it

because we are the most european, the most cultured and least cucked? because we are better than western europe in every single factor except economics?

It's normal dude, don't feel like you're missing out on anything either just because your numbers lower.

She may have fucked 21 guys but I'll guarantee more than half were unsatisfying.

You only have 7 but I'm guessing none of them were a bad fuck (it may be a stereotype but really, men have a better time than women because we get to orgasm a lot more)

ouroboros knowledge! Thanks user

>eastern europe
Shut the fuck up, Slav moralfag. You're just mad because your parents are related and you came out goofy-looking so nobody will fuck you.

All the guys talking about how their gf is loyal should know

There are guys out there like me who get off on convincing girls in relationships to cheat (i know, I'm a degenerate)
There's nothing more exciting than ruining a good girl

Also, it's usually easier then you'd think

To clarify, I meant that most guys are shit at sex so don't feel like because her number is higher that you're not enough for her

her number is a fucking lot. but don't worry about it too much. if you like her or love her, just get over it.

remember for each she said theres two more she doesnt wanna talk about

youre dating a whore user

This, they always feel like there is something missing

Don't sweat it bro. If you really like her it won't matter. People (especially girls) make some shitty decisions at a young age. Older guys often prey on younger, insecure girls and just hit it and quit it.

You fucking virgins should learn how a vag works. Number of sexual partners does not have anything to do with looseness or tightness.

Fags

Married for 10 years.

im baltic. no slav dna. no imbreeding either, however my heritage is pure till the 12th century.
and my gf was a virgin, as both our parents would have disowned us if that wasnt the case.

also i see you are quite mad. has your girl fucked more than 5 guys or maybe cucked you?

It really doesn't matter. You're there for her, the present her. Her past shouldn't matter because you like her now. If you feel uncomfortable or inferior you should really talk it out with her if you really like her that much. If you can't deal with the past gnawing at you then break it off I guess. But you'll have to live with the thought of what if.