>1973
>1982
>1991
>2000
>2009

what is going to cause the next market crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
mckinsey.com/business-functions/digital-mckinsey/our-insights/where-machines-could-replace-humans-and-where-they-cant-yet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump

Chinese middle class jobs replaces workers with robots , thus destroying the artificially propped up Chinese middle class and leaving 1 million + rural uneducated Chinese workers in a city they can't afford with the only prospect of a life they don't want to go back to. Followed by the literally the worst housing bubble exploding that the world has ever seen. Also add in the fact that with the limited amount of females in China and those being brought in from neighboring Asiatic countries with different forms government and religion , this will essentially erode the democratic communist government and lead the China fracture into 3 country's.

jesus christ i went to school with that girl

can i screencap this?

Rising interest rates and trade/tariff policy.Should start at the end of 2018 or sometime in 2019.

Wont be a big deal though, could make Trump a 1 term guy. We don't reelect during a recession.

so in other words

Sure. Who knows if it will though but it's my best guess. China is fucked

Too short sighted. That alone makes no global crysis. If I am allowed, I will finish your thought:
As soon as chinese people stop earning money, they will withdraw their money from banks. And chinese banks need to make their invested money liquid again. Sadly they are notorious for buying american debt. So chi nese banks can no longer give money to their population, just like the american and then you will have a global crysis.

That's a no-brainer. It's the Student Loan crisis. Kids don't realize there is very real opportunity out there that can make a great living at that don't require a college degree. Some do, they just don't want to work. Most are pushed into universities because, for the past 30-40 years that's been the norm. Now, it's not the people going for computer engineering degrees that are the problem. It's mostly the dipshit liberal retards who rack up $100,000+ over the course of their "gender studies" or whatever useless bullshit they go for, then graduate and hit the real world only to find that studying "white privilege" or some horse shit for 6 years is not a marketable skill in the work environment.

So they basically rack up tens of thousands in debt to sit in a classroom and be indoctrinated without having any real way to pay that money back. Then complain that the shit should be free or banks are "evil scumbags" when they themselves signed their name on a loan to begin with and agreed to all the terms.

Proof positive once again that liberalism is parasitic and retarded.

Forgot: american banks can't pay back the debt, so chinese banks need to either devalue their own money or tell the population to fuck off.

>what is automation and 40% of jobs surely won't break away within the next 20 years.
Sorry mang, education is the single most garant for a job in the future

There you go bud. Sounds like we are getting somewhere .

ITT: we all fill in gaps on my based opinion and discover how truly fucked China is.

the very real opportunity you are talking about in 10 years will be done by robots you need some form of higher ed.

>2019
Trump will remove all bank regulations and it's gonna be another repeat of 08, probably worse if he pursues a trade war with china.

wait, why is it every 9 years? 2018 were fucked!?

china has said if he starts one they will turn it into a real war....this fucker is going to get us all killed.

alan greenspan is a libertarian and his policies of letting the banks deal without regulations is what go us into the mess we are currently in

How exactly does automation replace carpenters, plumbers, electricians, and masons, genius?

>40% of jobs will break away in the next 20 years

Source?

We're talking about the million + uneducated rural class citizens who moved to the cities

I've read some shit about how there are tons of Chinese villages that mass produce all the shitty dollar store-esque goods that get sold all around the world. Basically these villages are fucked because they were flooded with a bunch of low-end jobs, went from dirt poverty to being able to support bigger families and an entire generation that do not want to have piss poor jobs making chinese trinkets, but there was no infrastructure built. So none of these villages can create better jobs themselves. Which basically (to me at least) sounds like China is going to have a huge rush of lower class people trying to get into the job market right as this wave automation is starting to go into effect.

all of those people build house which will be worthless when the bubble bursts

This --> youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Yep.

tech/science is never creating new ways of doing things.

I'm not talking about alan greenspan and banks.

I'm talking about a consenting adult (liberal arts student) signing a paper (under no duress) where the rules, payment structure, interest and every minute detail is laid out in front of them and then signing it (agreeing to those terms in full). Then complain that the banks are the assholes AFTER they find out they wasted the money that was loaned to them in the first place. Kind of how all the kids are complaining about the EC being "evil and useless" only after they lost the election.

You know the rules if you don't agree with it, don't sign the paper. Banks are in the business of making money, they don't give out loans for free.

They're bluffing tho. Superpowers can't war directly anymore because of nuclear warfare.

mckinsey.com/business-functions/digital-mckinsey/our-insights/where-machines-could-replace-humans-and-where-they-cant-yet

They linked the study and they even found that 45% of all jobs from today can be automated

This doesn't explain how automation will replace them. But way to change topic when you're proven wrong.

I never said that, nor did I imply it. Still waiting on that source, by the way. Could it be you're full of shit? Nah, that couldn't be it, right?

>Not one of the jobs in that article touch on any of the trades I mentioned.

My point still stands.

they wont need to be replaced because those jobs wont be needed when no one is buidling houses

Then that market will get flooded and wages will drop.

>although 45% of jobs are lost, we will be fine, because there are still some jobs the uneducated can work in

So you think, we need 40 times the number of masons, plumber, etc. we have today? And who should pay them? The govt?

how are we gonna make money if theres no jobs :/ what are we gonna do !

Wages dropping has nothing to do with being replaced or the positions I mentioned being automated.

Are you implying trades are for uneducated people? Kek. What do you do for a living exactly? Ever framed a house? Know what angle a pipe has to be at for free-flowing water to run?

I'm sure you already know how to pour your own driveway, it's just "stupid-people" work. Please keep believing that, it's why people like me make 6 figures straight out of college.

I answered OPs question, you faggots keep circle jerking about how important your basket-weaving degrees are or something.

Wages drop making those jobs less appealing. what was once $25/hr, becomes $13/hr

are you a 937 or ohio fag?

Are you telling me, that craftsmen need a college diploma? Most of them finished high school, at max.

Why do you need to know why working field? But sure, if you want to know: I am middle backend dev and mostly project leader.

And what the fuck did your post have to do with the fact, that education makes it rather easy to find a job? Or did you júst rage, because I said, craftsmen are uneducated?

>houses
>worthless
Yeah, no.
Even when everything went tits up they weren't worthless. Their value just went down.

That depends if Trump gets assassinated or not.

Not going to happen when you've got lazy idiots like
think these jobs are only for "uneducated dumbasses"

kek

Again, the original argument was automation and those jobs are not and cannot be automated because at the end of the day you need a human on the ground to solve real-world solutions and handle calculations you can't do by telecommuting to work. You were factually wrong to begin with and you're trying to double-down and change the goalposts instead of just admitting you were wrong. Sad really.

If the average citizen no longer has disposable income to upkeep services like the job you mentioned , well guess what

>masons, carpenters = no new jobs or construction projects

>plumbers = most of that work is left to handy men , the industry dies as well with standards

Electricians might've saved but the flood of job seekers will leave the wages at shit tier

You went to school with Amia Miley? Post pics for proof

>Again, the original argument was automation and those jobs are not and cannot be automated because at the end of the day you need a human on the ground to solve real-world solutions and handle calculations you can't do by telecommuting to work.

Read again, please, for my and your sake. My only point was, that 40% of low education jobs will break away and people either have to reeducate themself or get welfare. And the best garant to get a job will be high education.

I never implied that all craftsman needed a college degree. I simply stated that, as a craftsman, I have one. If you have to literally put words in the other person's mouth to make your own position sound less insane, you're probably wrong to begin with. There's no rage, just stating simple facts, kiddo.

This is a discussion about financial catastrophes not about trades, but you're clearly hung up on that for whatever reason so I'd assume the only one upset is you. It's funny because 10,000 individual pooinloos could do your job in a heart beat from where they're at. Not the same with me. Boo hoo.

>the best garant to get a job will be high education
Just education for that matter, given that real education tends to increase intelligence and problem solving.

Indoctrination can back the fuck off.

And for you too. Please go at the beginning of the whole comment chain and take your time to read it all.

I never stated, those jobs are replaceable. I just told user, that college will get you better chances at getting a job. And automation will rather kill our economy than college debts.

And I will ignore the other stuff, since it was only ad hominem and reading something in my text, that was never there to begin with.

>Brexit
>Trump
>The EU falling apart
Take your pick

I wanted to shit post this on pol but I'm banned or region lock bullshit

>You see this being towed toward your country.
>It aims it's magnetic rail gun and fires one shot.
>Makes the U.S go bankrupt. >You instantly win the war.

Just for lulz you hit it with a SSM and it destroys a part of the thousand of feet of cables and makes it worthless.

Seriously is this a good investment or not?

it will be able to use its weapons effectively far enough off shore to never have to worry about being attacked

Cruise misses are becoming pretty advanced. So it's hard to keep that curve up