Have any of you watched her and her boyfriends movie review show? It reminds me of RLM

Have any of you watched her and her boyfriends movie review show? It reminds me of RLM

whos that I want to suck her pusy mmmmm

When did Boxxy get brain damage?

>her

Where? I only know of her anti feminism videos, her alt account and his main account.

>image jpg
>le opinions?
>no link or source

Fuck yourself

Well it basically is half in the bag. They just sit on chairs next to each other and bitch about movies.
I find her a lot more entertaining than AS, but she probably wouldn't be entertaining without him.

She fucks niggers.

She blocked me on Twitter. I don't know why. I think it's because I called her out for fucking niggers.

The womb

I enjoy watching women agree with my opinions.

Didn't AS dump his at the time gf for the hot underage SOH pussy?

>youtrash

How is this television or film related?

>people reviewing movies
Gee I dunno

>underage

She's in her mid-twenties

>Sup Forums please like me- the youtuber

Trash

I wonder how she will look after she hits the wall

>>>/youtube/

Turbo attention whore. Hope she gets raped.

The parts where they make a dumb joke and then stare at each other trying not to laugh and then literally fall on the floor laughing ruin the videos for me.

For those asking: That's Shoeonhead on YouTube. Popular Anti-Feminist and is dating (and does collab videos with) ArmouredSkeptic.

She's alright. But, she's not really a movie reviewer so I don't get why she's being posted here..

No one is reviewing movies.
You're talking about someone talking about movies, that isn't film or tv related. That's just sad