Be honest Sup Forums, am i ugly? (sorry for shitty stamp)

be honest Sup Forums, am i ugly? (sorry for shitty stamp)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1OHfcDXOMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kind of ugly. Hopefully tits make up for it.

No

No, you are far from ugly. Pretty good looking actually.

You're alright, 6/10

You are very pretty. What makes you think you are ugly?

Nope

You're cute.
Have lovely eyes as well

Just show us your penis or vagina already.

You're cute, but not sexy. 6/10 overall.

8/10 would smoke and chill.

Tits or gtfo

Why did it take so long?

You cool

U cool

6.5/10
not into short hair and your eyebrows look unnatural

We will also accept butthole/boipussy in recompense.

Crazy cute, but you know the drill.

Fuck off, you didn't post tits.

Stop attention whoring you cunt.

Kek

thank you! and i have just generally had low self esteem

1/10 so far because no tits. You know the rules bitch,

Thank you everyone for your feedback!

tits or gtfo

we will need to see more for a proper judgement. tits gtfo

Give us tits you retard

die u ugly bitch

You should kys, dirty whore. Look at that Jewish nose of yours. Let me make a meme out of your pic

Definitely the sorta girl you chill with whilst smoking and listening to good music. 8/10 from uncle Ben.

Show your asshole. You can never be too sure

nah. cute.

Show your ass

Show butthole pic
Now

Define "good music"

Pic of asshole for truth

Post nudes/asshole pics

if you want honesty, no, you are not ugly from a scientific standpoint. you do have one detracting feature, i'm sorry to say, that being your eyes.

do not fret, this can be mended on the double with eyeliner or fake eyelashes or some shit.

Post pussy

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as “she” follows rule 31 BUT until then “she” should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop/typed). Is the area around the letters smudged/blurred?

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has an easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

Post pics of your butthole just to be sure

I'm not into black and white women

> forgot my pic

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as “she” follows rule 31 BUT until then “she” should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop/typed). Is the area around the letters smudged/blurred?

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has an easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

Change your hairstyle, the rest will fall in place.

Show us your butthole

You look like a young Hillary Clinton.

New friends as far as the eye can see.

Old friend here to teach you how to do this. Gril posts looking for attention? There is one and only one response. Tits or GTFO.

So. Tits or GTFO.

racheli?

Well, self-esteem comes from your*self*. It isn't something that other people can give to you. It doesn't have to come from the way other people perceive your appearance. I am much uglier than you, and I have relatively high self-esteem. I got there by looking at the parts of my life that I already fit into, and appreciating my place in them as if I were an outsider. I am a loving husband, a tireless worker, and a forty-something Sup Forumstard who gets a great deal of satisfaction from shitposting. Maybe you should try considering the roles that you already fit into, and since you are much younger than me, the roles that you hope to develop into. Imagine your life as a story, one that has ups and downs, and root as much as possible for the main character of that story. Holy fuck am I high!

with makeup and doing cute posing you're a solid 6

without all that I wouldn't want to know.

Nude pics of asshole rn

Pics of your asshole pls

OP, :( aw you spent val alone? Oh poor girl
Decided to come to the losers and use your gender for sympathy, lucky for you Sup Forums is currently overstocked with betas and cucks

Newfags....

there are no rules, you fucking idiot. that's literally the point of this board.
I'd rather have a thousand anons faking timestamps than faggots like you popping up every thread telling us about the fucking "rules".

Dubz of le truth XD :D

dubs knows

Preach it, senpai!

youtube.com/watch?v=r1OHfcDXOMw hmm

You are totally pretty, and somehow cute

>Be you
>By giving this girl my opinion it validate my existance

Newfags....

Show us your butthole..

Show asshole

Post pics of your asshole

Op you still there?

Ass-hol-o-mio

Show asshole pls

Thanks for making me aware of the rules, dad!

You're right, senpai...it won't happen again!

Show your asshole

Zoz-zle-a-mio

nope. Id give you a 7 easy. not classically beautiful, but definitely uniquely cute

>last post
>don't be a beta

Newfags....

Fucking newfag white knight cancer FUCKS! You are the reason Sup Forums has become a haven for 16 year old literal nigger faggots. There are rules. When an attention whore pops in attention whoring, you don't tell her she's cute, you don't tell her she's sexy, you don't tell her you want to date her. You don't tell her shit other than tits, timestamp or gtfo.
I fucking hate you newfags. kys.

You are really beautiful + sexy
I will fuck you anywhere anytime.
I will lick every inch of you daddy sempai or not

Stop it.

You are cute, there's absolutely nothing wrong with your image.

Would fuck with you twice a day, every day, for at least a pair of years. Only with you. Monogamy aside, would even try to pretend to respect you.

But, as some gentlemen pointed out correctly, where are your tits?

Every one of you are complete faggots. I hope you die lonely virgins. Learn the rules or download Tinder you fat fedora fucks.

Fucking virgin detected.

painfully average
take that you whore

>Sup Forums
>rules

No. If you're sad about spending Valentine's day alone, it's probably because you have unrealistic standards.

Yes there are rules, fucking learn them. The fact you think there are none simply because it's Sup Forums proves what a newfag you are.

How about we just be friends? That okay with you?

Attractiveness really holds no value on a females. No matter how ugly or disabled you are some guy will be willing to fuck you. Stop coming here to inflate your ego.

Leave this board to us guys who don't have the same handicap you do.

Nope. This isnt the 1930s slut. Make ur hair l;ook sexy not classy.

/thread

show tits

I've been here since before idiots like you started posting shit like that. so kindly go fuck yourself.

You've been here 5 minutes. You clearly have no idea what Sup Forums is. Anhero immediately. Your mother sucks cocks in hell.

Not ugly

Virgin

▲▲

meh

>Nigger faggot
Says the 16 year old ancap. Fuck out of here kiddo.

I feel like you're one who I could either see as very attractive, or very ugly depending on your personality.

=== Are Men and Women Equal? ===

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>Facts

Men are good at logic and reasoning

Women are good at feeling and communicating their feelings.

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>Facts.

So if men are stronger and smarter than women.... how are we equal?

she's trying to boost her self-esteem by posting here - she has already answered your question laddie

Definitely not, you have the right face shape. All you need to do is grow your hair out, a little past your shoulders, maybe use a curling iron and be a little lighter on the lipstick, then you will be a gem!