Hey Sup Forums I'm a weed smoking faggot but don't have any weed or any money to buy weed right now...

Hey Sup Forums I'm a weed smoking faggot but don't have any weed or any money to buy weed right now. I also don't have any alcohol because I drank it all. What can I do to get intoxicated?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rUuwtww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit in a paper bag and huff

Stop being a loser and get a better job. Or get a job.

you can drink bleach. it will cause your death to be more brief.

Yeah I was thinking of doing that.

Go on CL and offer BJ for weed and whore yourself out like the faggot you are.

Also nice dubs.

Get some grape juice, put a shit ton of sugar in it, add yeast (grape peels work fine), wait six to eight weeks, relieve pressure every once and a while, after 8 weeks put it in a tea pot, make an apparatus to catch steam, catch steam, let steam liquify, and you have distilled alcohol

Nutmeg

nutmeg can really fuck you up if you wat enough of it. you should try it.

There really aren't any good options, especially for a brokefag like you. If you become this dependent on cannabis you should have a better supply.

Lift weights

/thread

Get a job.

Drink antifreeze.

Sup Forums discord here

discord.gg/rUuwtww

cough gels/syrup with dxm being the only active ingredient

It's also part that I am trying to stop because i dont want to waste money on it, but at times I get depressed and feel like I need it. I smoked all of the Kief I had, all of the resin in my pipe and even smoked some vaped shit I forgot I had, but now I literally have nothing left.

huff aersol cans / paint / glue / gasoline
jesus fuck you are seriously pathetic

find a hobby

Cannabis kills via stagnation btw. It's probably for the best that you stop.

Find a job and work. It doesn't have to be pretty. It doesn't have to pay much. Don't just sob and whine like tumblr will come rescue you.

Even niggers can get jobs at McDonalds. Delivering pizza. Washing cars.

If you cannot then you are less than the least of those around you. Perhaps try death out?

If you are worthless as a human. Find a dick and suck it.

Pop Slav squat in corner. Lace fingers behind head and hyperventilate (breathe in and out real heavy real fast) for a thirty count. Stand up quickly while drawing a long breath and hold it. While holding breathe, cross your arms across your chest and have someone pick you up like they're cracking your back and squeeze. You'll get the biggest high you've ever had in your life. Set up a live stream and post here first.

Start making alcohol at home and growing own bud and use your weed money and alcohol money on electricity

don't get intoxicated moron, listen to me or kill yourself instead

take a night off