I bought a gun Sup Forums. Who should I kill? A pregnant bitch or an old man...

I bought a gun Sup Forums. Who should I kill? A pregnant bitch or an old man? I was thinking of burning a pregnant bitch. I love to think of her scream as orgasmic and wonderly beautiful. More like music to my ears actually.

>edge the post

>Who should I kill?
Yourself

>the post

kys

How bout yourself, Edgelord? Post video.

You bought a single-action revolver? Whatever you fucking say Annie Oakley.

Yourself

He's right you know.

Hey, found this picture of OP.

Your abusive-father.

pregnant has more to lose but the mexicans in prison will beat you to death for doing that

if youre going to break the law think about what you want to go in for. anything with kids and pregnant women, personally i wouldnt do, id rather go in for killing somebody of another race so it automatically puts me higher ranking in the gang system

Ask yourself why you want to do such a thing?
If your serious about it then a conscious and morals and ethics dont apply to you, do what feels right I guess

That's a double action revolver you fucking noguns. its a colt victory model

you should tie up a pregnant woman and cut the baby out of her stomach and while she watches, you cook the baby on a barbecue grill and force an old man, at gun point, to eat it .

Brutal

go home your mothers calling

/thread

Bro! Definitely kill yourself; it is way more awesome than killing some fat woman or a weak man. Kill the only one in this life worth anything... YOURSELF!!!
>high five bro

This looks like a Colt but it isnt branded. Can anyone identify the gun? Looks like a 60's era Colt Police surplus.

>a pregnant or an old man?

Your clearly a fat faggot that can´t even fight another fat fag.

Why you don´t try to kill yourself?

lol, name one thing women have done besides spawning more creatures into a realm that already favors them, and convincing the male she's a higher value person than he is

Test tube babies are going to fuck over the female industry 100%, not just leave majority of women "unemployed," the entire concept of being female will be over with

Imagine a world where women are forced to be nice people and to contribute. You can't, now, but you will, some day test tube children will be a real thing and women, white knights, all you fucking retards are going to get dealt with by the public not just some random bipolar on Sup Forums

its a victory model or an official police. its not a police positive model that much i know.

It takes intimate knowledge of your victim, and it takes a lot of critical analysis and applied logical reasoning, to determine who you should kill.

By killing someone, you could overall make the world a better place, or overall make the world a worse place.

By killing someone, you take away their potential for things.

Every single thing that an individual does, in at least some small way, effects everything else on the planet and in the universe.

Humanity, even in the smallest of ways, is very intimately connected.
The strings of cause and effect do wind, do twist, do overlap, and they do interact.

By killing someone, you're very possibly killing the potential for great good, as well as great evil.

hurr durr im a fucking retard i cant even talk to the people im talking with i click upload jpeg that should be good enough

You are the result of a female using a man for resources. She had no concept of seeking good genetics, youre just a "spare person" there's nothing lost if somebody killed you point blank

>i cant even talk to the people im talking with
This is an image based message board, faggot.
You fucking input text and images, you retard.

Police Positive is exactly what I was trying to think of. You must know your pistols.

>This is an image based message board, faggot.

And what message are you delivering you piece of shit, uploading 101 images black and white with the word bait in them

Somebody should shoot you in the face

I didn't post that post, you fuckhead. You should shoot yourself in the foot, you should stab yourself in the calf, and pull the blade down, you should pull your fingernails off, you should burn your armpit with a lighter.

>I didn't post that post, you fuckhead.

Dont call people fuckheads, dont play your faggoty "reread" "linked wrong person" games,

You have nothing to say now. You will have nothing to say in 15 minutes, take a gun and KILL YOURSELF

somewhat

What's wrong user? Did Uncie Bob touch you in your no-no zone again?

Clearly you are not American if you have to ask...

screening for homosexual children would have eliminated you before you became the burden of the state

What. The. Fuck.

Without seeing the roll mark on the barrel it is difficult to tell.

a muslim fundamentalist

Indeed. im pretty sure its an early model colt "official police" and not a "police positive"

shota on the right please

It's called bait, son. You and the rest of these fine people here have all bitten the bait

kill a nigger or if you are a nigger kill yourself