Sexy secret time.. List the secret things you have done and the secret things you fantasize about doing...

Sexy secret time.. List the secret things you have done and the secret things you fantasize about doing, bonus points if you tell where/how you cummed or would cum

I wanna suck a cock with my gf belong me

Hookers and rub and tugs done many times! would recommend..

bump

Secret/ blew a guy on coke once, secret fantasy/ fantasized about blowing a bbc while also on coke.
where would i cum? Everywhere.

bump..

are you m or f? how was it and how big of a bbc do you want?

M, exciting, big.

your first time sucking? who's idea was it and how did it go down?

Also fantasize about sucking cock

Probably gonna do it if I'm ever single again

are you m or f? what would your partner say if you told them?

M
Have told, she's not one for polygamy

Sorry polyamory*

how did u bring it up? what did she say? r u gonna do it without her knowing just to see what its like?

Meh we were joking about it one day. She doesn't really care, just wanted to know I was still 100% invested in or relationship. Not gonna cheat

I blew a guy in a hotel lobby bathroom during the SF gay parade. He kept saying "are you sure you're straight?". So finally I said fuck it "you wanna suck my dick or somthin? And I was too drunk so I offered to reciprocate. After about a minute he jerked away and came on the wall. I said "hey, I wanted that". We laughed.

right on, where u live user? and would u swallow? what about sucking one together with her?

Canada. Would swallow. Already brought it up, she wasn't into it

vancouver>? how come she's not into it?

gf of 2 months only started using condoms about a month ago. Before that she just told me to pull out. 5' 4" 110lbs, couldnt resist, up until that point I gave those little pussy walls a fresh coat every time and just kept going and would pull out on the second orgasm.

Dumb? absolutely, playing with fucking fire.
But i got lucky and regret nothing.
She has no clue. Asked once, "Is all of that from me?"

No, further east. Like I said, she's not into polyamory. She doesn't like the idea of being with someone other than me, likewise she doesn't want me doing shit with someone else

Oh ya, what about kik with another guy who's in the same situation? maybe jerk together or something?

dont blame u user, u ever try the suck out method? i hear its better than pull out

were you in a vola room last nite talking some nonsense?

I ate out my best buddy s gf

we got hammered in a bar, buddy fell asleep and was snoring already, so i started to touch her legs, she freaked out a bit at first, once i started fingering her she made herself closer to me and spread more her legs, then as my buddy was completely out i made my way under the covers and atarted to eat her pussy, she didnt make any noise and i wasnt sure if she was even awake/into it, untill she started to move her hips slowly then more quickly and i followed the rithm while eating her, untill she came, still no sound but godammn she squeezed my head between her legs so hard while she was cumming, buddy never realised

how was her pussy? how wet did it get? and how come you were in the bed with her?

Best pussy i've eaten to be honest, shes a petite 5'2 girl, tight gap seemed she shaved a week before, she started to get really wet when i started eating, some of her wetness and my saliva runing on her ass

We know each other for a long time, when i go visit we all sleep in the same bed, they used to live with me and id catch her giving me the stare but back then i had some morality still in me

10/10 no regrets, i really want to fuck her now though.

When we came back from the bar we went into their room, she took off her pants and blouse, my buddy went into the bathroom, she lying on the bed, i was sitting on the floor, preparing more drinks for the 3, then she turned her head and gave me such a horny look, then my bud comes in and i tell him we should go outside to chat n drink more as she was tired and wanted to sleep ( supposedly) then after 1 or 2 hours outside my bud wnet into the bathroom, didnt come back after 20 mins, so i head back and find them both lying on the bed,she was in the middle, i was in between her and the wall, he was on the other side looking at the ground, he could never see us, plus yknow he was drunk as shit

i molested my 6 year old cousin while he was sleeping

wait wrong thread

Wanna get edged and sucked by an old man while looking at girls on my phone. Have had many offers before but always bitch out

bump

My girlfriend was raped and it sort of turns me on

by u?

Wife wants me to sleep with other girls, in front of her too. Seems like she is obsessed with the idea.

Would get so wet if I tell her that, and I am open to the idea but cautious.

Dont know if i actually do it it will ruin the relationship.

Ex gf told me she was raped when 9, full dick in, man i couldnt keep my hand off of her

I wanted so much to eat and fuck my gf's tight asshole ... And I did it.
I should feel fulfilled but I'm not :(

Some old white neighbor
Yeah mine said 14, I was literally going to ask her to try a rape fetish roleplay, she's pretty kinky, but I can't ask now.

>but I can't ask now.
well yeah, if you ask then it's not good rape roleplay

kek, I'd only ask after, of course

yeah it's easier to get forgiveness than permission anyway

>broke into an announcers box at a football stadium
>fucked my girl in the puss
Was nice. We fucked ALOT in public. Ridiculous.

Secret: i sucked and fucked a shemale hooker

Fantasy: full on bi group sex with a whole bunch of people just fucking any hole in a tangle of limbs.

used to work at gamestop with real cute girl. she was flirty, but she had bf and i had gf.

>We smoke weed together after closing one night.
>I get horny when I smoke and am sporting a huge hardon
>she notices and says something.
>she asks to see it to see if its bigger than her bfs
>I take it out, she acts impressed
>proceed to fuck her in the system room off camera and blow my load on her tits
>we fuck regularly when we close together for the next few months until she gets another job
>shes still with bf, im still with gf

Eating some of your mates sloppy seconds you go suck his dick after?

Got blown by my gay cousin

I write and publish hardcore erotica based of people i know irl, like colleagues, relatives and so

no stories about yourself though?

>secret things I've done
Came in my ex's ass with her brother in the next room. Him and I are still friends after she cheated on me, so good end I guess?
>things I fantasize about doing
Finding a decent woman I could marry without regretting it in 5-20 years

My fantasy as well!

>went down to local sex shop that has a theatre
>popped some molly and had poppers
>got railed bareback by 20+ guys and all of them came on my face/back/cock/inside me
>got tested every month for 6 months after that and no STDs
>ayy

I've fucked a girl in the Southern Baptist church's baptismal pool

I had an mfff foursome where all the girls were virgins to everything before that.

I fucked my best friend's girlfriend (now wife) the day before they started "officially" dating. We were roommates, she came by to see him and he wasn't home.

I am the main actor in most cases.

this makes me not want to date anyone.. FUCK user

I want my wife to peg me while I'm wearing lingerie. This will never happen...

hanging out with some buddies, one of them got super hammered even though his gf asked him to stop drinking. He passed out drunk and she retaliated by letting me and my other friend fuck her while she was passed out.

Did it raw. She even swallowed from us both (something by friend said she never does)

When I was 16 I took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend

I'm into diapers and weird stuff like that and I was into wearing them in public, using them and other shit like that. I make a pretty good sissy too.

i never understood the whole diaper thing, why?

how did the mfff happen? can u green text the story?

Not really sure, I think there's just an extra level of loss of control paired with the mental aspect.

fair enough, was just curious.

berrrmp

MMMF "gangbang / train"

She was a dirty slut, but I was a teenager.

7/10 would do again

do you wear a superhero costume in them?

bump