youtube.com/watch?v=sxYs2Pv86WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Add Nobody#5930 on discord
stop being gay
waifuforum.boards.net/thread/7/first-wf-waifu-claiming-thread
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3

Claim :o

>ITT

Oh, as opposed to the "still here" claim.
I get it now

Mine!

Akemi Homura claimed.

nui
Only in internet time
>that one scene in KLK
How lewd

>Claim

(Doggo)
Well, this is just my cursory research into it on wikipedia, but it seems like cyanide doesn't affect the iron in your blood, or even if it does, it's in a way that altitude training would fix...
Say you're an organism with 100 cells (obviously a hyperbolic example) and you need... 75 of those cells to be operating at full capacity to survive. And lets say our hypothetical dose of cyanide would knock 50 of those cells out, either because it takes up the oxygen slot or it fucks with the iron or whatever. However, through altitude training, you only needed 40 of the cells to operate at full capacity, and our dose wouldn't kill you. Because you wouldn't be receiving 75 cells worth of oxygen at a higher altitude, your body would adapt. By "cutting off" your oxygen supply at 50 cells worth, cyanide would simulate this, increasing your resistance
God, college bio seems so fascinating, I can't wait...
Finding something to do with your millions is a good way to *not* go crazy, I hear
Sorry for the wall of text...

No worries!

:o
go to sleep

Claimed!

I'm sure it will be pretty fun when she gets off work, though!

Where is my valentine?

it's 1:40am -_-

nice wheels

>Your'e*

>that one scene in KLK
You could be talking about literally any fucking scene.

SO did you motor boat them or not?

Whats this from?

Thou must be trying to attempt an act of humor.

She would be mine!
What is it he would wish to achieve by doing so then? it's puzzling.

Who do i speak to right now by the way?
Internet is part of real time.

Which scene do you refer to? most of them?

yes

That's what they all say...

Welcome back :o

I'm right here

Anime

I'm not sure honestly. I wanted to dedicate my life to science, but money was a more pressing concern so I had to refocus myself on making money instead of pursuing a career in biology. It feels like a real shame. Stupid monetary/political system forced me to throw away my real life in exchange for a "fake" business life.

I can't be real in my daily life. I have to be "fake" as I smile and pretend to like people so they pay me so I can survive and pay my rent. That's why everyone is so damn fake and always trying to sell you stupid shit you don't want. Bare survival.

Earth in a nutshell.

ok

Just wanted you to know I'm worried about you, and I hope you're doing okay

She knows which one im referring to. As we had a previous convo about it.
Answer thisOr not. The bath scene with nui, ryuoko and mom
^-^ thank you but my phone will die soon so sorry if i blank out in a few minutes.

I'm no comedian, Nui is truly my wife

>yuuuuuuuukkkkiiiiiii
Again

Meow

You are not the real BC!

>nui is my wife
>never claims unless other nui is here
Kill you're self

Yeah... money is an unfortunate byproduct of a lot of things... it serves a purpose though
And you seem to have found a business, or businesses, that you enjoy, so that's good at least
retirement might be in reach...

Oh it's fine! Shame that your phone is almost dead...

>you're

>nui is my wife
>literally claimed right aftern Nui user started claimimg.

Mawfk did you see I claimed her first today? Before other dude showed? Twice?

The real what?

Anyway, you don't get a choice, you are my valentine now

In true Italian tradition, I need to unload a Thompson into you

>being this new

Wait a minute, when was the last time you think we spoke?

>I'm no comedian
Explains why you're so bad as jestin, but i know a joke when i see one!

Clamied

Yo!

>he fell for it

I jest not on this matter, I only state the truth when I say Nui is mine

youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA
Claim....

trips

Who are you? regardless of whatever his true intent is don't worry about it, i can deal with him.
Your truth is full of lies!

thanks

Money serves no real purpose. It's an obsolete way of thinking, but I stopped caring about the human species when the species denied me the chance at becoming a biologist or a veterinarian. I ran out of financial aid, and that was the end of the dream. I was so invested in the species when I was young but I outgrew it. I guess I'm still bitter about it.

All I want now is a snowy cabin in the mountains with my canine soulmates. Everything else on this planet is forgettable.

I think a true traditional Italian date also involves a bossy elderly woman throwing mounds of pasta on me while you are doing that.

post more but-t

>will never ever ever bury face in that

Full of truths actually, you're mixed up

Are you feeling any more awake?

*claimed

Hello Other Patcher
Good Song...
How's Your Val. Going?

Well, it serves the purpose of buying food and stuff... It might not serve any intrinsic purpose, but we must abide by the systems that we live in, unless you want to live really radically.
And it hardly helps to turn on the whole species... I bet there were what, 15 people tops at your college's financial aid office? Blame them, if your only gripe with us is the denial of your biology degree. You sound a little bitter, but I think it's deserved, at least as you see things...

That's really how we should all live... concern ourselves with those we care about, whatever scope that brings us to

Claiming best girl

-is scared o.o-

You sit on a throne of lies!

Hello. It's so good to see my sweet little Patcher once more~
Today's just another day for me, little Patch.
How's your Valentine's going? Have a special someone to share it with you?~

Yeah, I was thinking about integrating nanomachines with blood cells to counter diabetes when I was around 8. When niggers weren't shooting up my street and my mom wasn't screaming at me at the top of her lungs for not praising JEEEZUS.

It just feels like a whole universe I'll never get to experience. Born in the wrong place, wrong time period, wrong species, but at least I met my soulmates on this planet. Yet even they will die in just 10 years.

Maybe Earth is about loving just a few people and doing your best for those few people. In my case, my dogs. I still don't know how I'm going to handle them dying. That thought is always at the back of my mind.

I am hoping for retirement as soon as possible too by the way. Too bad I didn't meet many good people growing up. In the ghetto, you often don't.

Hi hi

no i passed out on m.y keyboard

I'm actually sitting on a couoh with Nui drinking pink champagne and armagnac so agtually theres no throne of lnes involved

I might get slow to respond since thir is quickly bechmming a two handed endevor

That's really quite concerning. Are you able to call the doctor you saw yesterday?

Hai Patchy.

No "Hai" for me? ;-;

Calm down, guys
Nui is actually mine.

I could use some champagne right now.

I've done that before, more than I'd like.

Err, Are you drunk by chance?
Obviously you must be jestin.

Neither of you two get Miss Harime
She's mine.

they never find anything and just want me to take their stuff

Dead serious.
Stop posting before I bust your teeth in.

B-but you can see your Patches whenever you want... Nothing special about your Val's though?
Mine's fine, had a fun tournament after school, but nothing special... And no, no one special (yet)
I like your (non-lewd) patchy pictures!
Hmm... nanomachines are complicated things... That'd be very impressive if you pulled it off, especially with those... distractions
Oh well, one place, one time, all that... We do the best with what we're given, right? but that truly is tragic...
I hope you get to spend as much time as possible with them soon, in the form of retirement...

Hai. Eat anyone for Val.Day?

Is there another doctor you can see?
I'm sorry if I'm being bothersome

Yup! I'm a total fuckin lightweight. Nui aint half as drunk as me and she's not drank as much. Life fibers are cheating!

Wasn't drunh for the first coupleposts though.

Please id like to see you fuqkin try

Forgot to include a pic of a total cutie

Oh, hai Patchy #2.

No, cannibalism is disgusting.
..did you?

If that wasn't a joke then surely you are!
Life Fibers are not cheating!

Also did you speak to anybody besides me by chance?

>meeting my soulmates
Dogs cannot be soulmates
Only a human can be soulmate with another human.
You only lust for your dogs.
I bet you are so lonely that it is the reaosn why you subject these dogs to your sexual frustrations.

Whenever I want? I never knew you were here 24/7..
It's lonely being me. I don't get to talk to many people, and everyone else has somebody while I'm all alone! ;_; It really sucks.
Well, if you like them, I'll post more~
Only if you post some more yourself, though.

Patchy #2... That's real offensive!

Oh, they're not but I like to joke around with her :) We have fun with each other, and all

Not really, just a couple short replies but not really speaking. And not after being drunk.

here

There can B only one!!!!!!!!!

>62308 ▶
>File: Smug.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080)
hu

My sick voice is the voice that makes people fall asleep.

well done my good sir.... but your waifu is a cheating whore

Satan's half-brother approves.

When I was a kid I always thought of prescription drugs being these kind of "stupid" nanomachines interacting with the body. They could affect things in the body but they couldn't change shape to affect things differently to account for temperature, metabolism, etc. Obviously I didn't understand much about biology when I was a kid but I figured that if we could "program" drugs to take different shapes in response to different diseases we could have a single drug that could cure everything because it would simply change shape depending on what disease you were infected with and act on it accordingly.

I still don't have a real idea of how you'd program the nanomachines' atoms or molecules individually to begin with. I think that kind of science would require quantum physics beyond the observable level.

Thanks for that man. I want to retire early too. If I don't win the lottery or run into some huge amount of money I could use for funding science, I'm just gonna focus on my dogs instead. Science is more of a hobby now. Money has to come first or I'd be on the streets right now. It's all this world has to offer.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I am trained in gorilla warfare.

No, my dogs are my soulmates.
I'm not lonely with them. People make me feel lonely dude, especially a lot of them at once. Part of growing up in the ghetto.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxYs2Pv86WA

>>/fit/

there is nothing else that can be done

I'm sorry. I wish I found make you feel better
Do you have anything you can do right now?

hm?
eh?