Sup Sup Forums, it's me again...

Sup Sup Forums, it's me again. I posted about 18 months ago after having brain surgery and I've posted from time to time since then.
It's been 18 months since surgery now and I haven't had any seizures.
Last fall I applied to law school here in Ontario and today I just got admitted to one of my top pic schools.
Just wanted to thank you guys for believing in me, and wanted to say that I know some of you guys have it rough, I used to too. But if you work toward your goals anything can happen, just look at me.
Happy Valentine's day Sup Forums, fuck women get money.

Bump

Also GG

Im glad to see your well, good luck bro x

Happy Valentine's Day, user. Congrats on your new lease on life.

go suck a fuck faggot

nobody gives a fuck what you do and don't act like you know what I'm about, what I'm going through or what I'm capable of

You don't have a valentine, do you? I'll be your valentine, user.

Also, checked

Congrats! Glad to hear you are doing well. Looking foward to the next update!

>brain surgery
isn't this how all lawyers are made?

Glad you made it through, user

Hey iboy you fuck Aria Stark yet

Whoa dude...that looks a lot like the scar on Obamas head. What is your now expert opinion OP? You think he really had brain surgery too?

Yes, Obama had temporal lobe surgery.

is that that Quasi Modo looking chick?

Surgery for what?

epilepsy caused from a tumour in my right temporal lobe

I don't exactly remember you.
But, I'm happy for you, Sup Forumsro.
Best of luck!

Where did you have it done? I'm a neuro ICU RN and deal with tumor resections every day.

University Hospital in London Ontario

are you just trying to pretend you have a brain faggot

I'm in the US. That's a tiny tumor so I'm guessing they got it out with no trouble. Looks nice and round too so hopefully they got it all and it won't grow back

Meant to reply to

Oh shit nigga, that's one big hole.

Good for you though, I remember another user having a crushed Mellon and he was having a real hard time getting his shit together. 18 months is a long time.

>ontario

sorry

Well, for 2 weeks before my surgery I had an 24h video EEG and was an in patient at the hospital. They captured like 5 or 6 seizures, and 10 epileptic episodes on their equipment during that time. All that data, plus the MRI showing I have a tumour, led the surgical team to believe that removing the tumour would stop the seizures and it did. It took about a year to recover back to normal, I'm still like 95% something seems slightly different.
The tumour itself wasn't aggressive and the docs think it could have been there since I was a child. I was 24 at the time of surgery.

I was back to work 3 months after surgery, and back to normal about 8 months to a year. Recovery was tough yeah, but it seems to have been worth it

That sucks that the recovery was so long. We pull out ones way bigger than that and have people back to normal a lot faster.