Is this Dan Aykroyd vodka really that good?

Is this Dan Aykroyd vodka really that good?
youtube.com/watch?v=HUEKreyTkvA

No, Mike just likes anything that gets him drunk.

well, it doesn't have antifreeze in it like most of them

I never tasted "good" vodka so dunno

he was pretty shitfaced by the end though

I think that was a product placement

Its not the best vodka, but the bottle is the best vodka bottle. Crazy expensive. Pretty much only worth buying if you're into spoopy collector's items

It's really expensive because of the woo-woo involved in making it but yes it's pretty damn tasty. But you should just buy a "regular" premium vodka and save your shekels.

eh its alright.

Its on the better side of the vodka spectrum but is still far from the best, its also overpriced as shit on account of the stupid fucking bottle it comes in.

what does vodka taste like?

How do you judge a vodka?
They all taste like rubbing alcohol to me

And no I'm not 19, I drink every day.

like vodka

there isn't a great deal of difference in taste.

Mostly I find the differences between cheap and expensive is in smoothness. A good vodka can be drunk straight with relative ease where as with a cheap vodka you'll probably wanna mix it.

who the fuck drinks straight vodka?

this was the funniest hitb in a good long while

Would Mike like an expensive whiskey in the fan mail?

like rubbing alcohol

Who the fuck drinks alcohol?

best way to drink it if your aim is to get drunk.

I mean I tend to shot the vodka and just have a non alcoholic drink in my hand as well.

That way it doesn't taint what ever mixer you have but you still get wrecked.

FedEx would toss it around and break it

damn

Kill yourself

I don't think there is Good vodka.

BIG

vodka without antifreeze tastes like a shitty smooth syrop

Jesus Christ, man.

You think Jack and Rich have measuring contests when they're not badly playing video games?

hole fuck that horse is mirin

Contests? Why would you measure your dick more than once?

>Russian Standard

Arguably the best vodka in the world.

Tastes literally like water even though it's 40%. No burning sensation etc.

Temperature change, humidity and pollen index, location of the Sun, etc.

All factors in daily penis measuring and inspections.

I usually only drink bourbon and scotch when I drink whisky but if I have to drink vodka I'll have Grey Goose because I like the way it has very little taste but at least you can still tell you're drinking liquor.

Just imagine

>tfw Rich will never be your daddy

It's smoother than what a student will buy for cheapness, like this paint thinner, and what the average person will buy just to have a vodka on hand, like Tito's or Stoli. I've only tried it once, so there might be smoother vodkas, but I'm a DUDE BEER LMAO guy.

Rich:
>those dumb asses don't know I have a huge boner right now

Actually yeah its pretty fucking good. I'm not really a vodka person but I've always liked the skull design watching this video really made me want to try it. So I bought a bottle and yeah its good shit.

The quality of vodka is always highly disputed because it requires and incredibly autistic pallet to distinguish smoothness. This of course creates a lot of pretentious bullshit about which vodkas are best.

That being said, as far as affordable, top shelf vodka, Crystal Skull is quite good. It isn't worth the price to drink it regularly though, but I recommend buying a bottle once just for the neat skull.

>I'm a DUDE BEER LMAO guy.
what's your favorite non-stone/arrogant bastard/ballast point IPA right fucking now

Maine Beer Company's Lunch

Mods are at work, post rare Mikes

You seriously think that bulge is a huge fucking cock? It's just balls, balls and a tiny pecker

never heard of it
it must be really good

>very little taste but at least you can still tell you're drinking liquor

You enjoy doing this?

>Buy Crystal Skull vodka
>Drink it
>Wash out the skull
>Fill it with water
>Pour bioluminescent dinoflagellates inside of it
>Seal it
>Have a neon blue glowing living skull in your house

Or just be a lazy faggot and put bulbs in them and epoxy around it, whatever I hate you.

Pro-tip

buy the skull vodka once, then refill it with Russian Standard or something else that's decent

Yes, because I'm not a woman.

Or just drink it out of a glass like an adult.

A good vodka is smooth and doesn't burn hard. It doesn't make you cough just from drinking it.

Proper vodka can be drunk neat as it's smooth. But it's expensive as fuck to make it like that.

It's not unexpected to not notice a difference. Same with whiskey, bourbon, sherry, port and so on.

no one is suggesting to drink the vodka out of the skull

It's smooth.

This, if you're over 19 you should be drinking every day, no questions asked.

Me. I want to get drunk. I'm not a girl, so mixed drinks don't do anything besides fuck my tummy up. Vodka is easier to drink straight out of a flask than whisky.

I am. Only after you por red food coloring in it though so it looks like blood, then when your mom comes in your room to change your sheets you can hiss at her and she'll think you're a total badass.

>I hate you.
y-you too

I'm so trying this... MOM'S GONNA FREAK

if it tastes like water....why no just drink water which is a lot less expensive

Women wear any pretty colors they want and drink any fruity yummy stuff they can find, why some guys conform with shitty stuff? What are you trying to prove?

>Pour bioluminescent dinoflagellates inside of it

That would look awesome.

Be quiet GradeAUnderA and post more pictures of my gf.

you can't get drunk off water, friend

HEY! That man was waiting to call someone out on being a pussy. How dare you question his understanding of your comment.

Those don't look neon or glowy. Bad picture.

that's the lazy version, read the whole thing

Because the other fucking lights are on so you can take a picture you fucking BITCH. I hate you.

>yells random words and keeps saying he hates me while trying to teach me how to make things

Dad?

got the 1.75L sitting in my freezer and I am about to crack that motherfucker open

Its the best mid range priced vodka out there no doubt in my mind.

Its the same price as half the shitty popular labels too, don't know why anyone would willingly drink anything else.

Different brands to mix with different things.
Svedka and juice is amazing for instance, the second you drink it straight or with soda it is garbage.

Oh man. That is a swampy sac. He needs some fucking goldbond.

You think that's actually a carrot? Them horses look hungry.

I drink vodka on ice, it's nice if you buy good vodka

Slavs

>Glenfiddich
>expensive

Glenfiddich 18 Single Malts are expensive.

I find Tito's vodka revulting.
New Amsterdam on the other hand is baby fucking smooth.

Last month I woke up to my roommate having her friends over, passing around a bottle. Titos, and New Amsterdam. Had each side by side, Titos might as well be Skol. Undrinkable.

>Crazy expensive
>It's really expensive
It's $40. Christ, have some self respect and get a fucking job.

>manufactured in Newfoundland
wtf

>all these big cock posts

No one else sees he pissed himself?

I know a guy who has one and put soap water or something into it and its just a white skull that if you shake it the insides swirl around. I actually considered buying the drink just for the novelty of the bottle.

Who whiskey and bourbon here?

Look.
If you are seriously fooled by a price tag your wage is probably not that high either.
Vodka, just like any other alcohol, is supposed to get you drunk. 20 bucks are enough, everything else is just throwing away your money because someone told you to.

>I'm not a girl,
>tummy
OK

>one week later
>murky blob of algae

I dont get how people like vodka, it tastes and smells like im drinking literally rubbing alcohol. I've tried every type of spirit but have never ever been able to drink vodka without gagging.

I dont know about anyone else but its the only drink I find that wakes me up, If im feeling tired Id take a shot and the flavour makes me jolt. I wouldnt drink it too often though, it tastes how it smells, like its not meant for human consumption and is something machines drink instead of water.

Why not just buy it once for the bottle and pour cheaper vodka into it.

>Not a girl
>tummy

nah, they're good for like 3 months provided you feed them

okay

guys, is the papa johns guy really in this fucking movie?

no, that's a commercial

So the James Bond casting thread gets pruned for being off topic, but this one about youtuber's opinion on alcohol is fine?

>mfw I can only get a mini version of the skull vodka where I live and it's still expensive as fuck

james bond threads are shitposting central

apparently crystal skull vodka™ is top grade vodka

All of the fucking kids on this site...
Is summer over yet

no wonder it's so damn expensive