So I'm gonna kill myself, YES ILL STREAM FUCK OFF. But I'm doing it in 3days. Death by hanging...

So I'm gonna kill myself, YES ILL STREAM FUCK OFF. But I'm doing it in 3days. Death by hanging. I will be doing it on this school ground, I go to. (Senior In high school) (18) next to the baseball field, it's the box we're the storage is kept. I don't have a rope or anything ATM. I WILL DELIVER. I just need tips to make sure everything goes as planned
Thanks Sup Forums, also HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NRFTSh56gEE
youtu.be/WPoY_H1SeqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pussy don't do it

Pussy watch stream when I do it

Bump

if your white dont do it, instead take all your money and just breed the fuck out of ugly 30 yr olds so they can carry on the white race

allso magic is real m7 il send pics of cia proving it

Welp, see you Friday.

I'm Mexican
Cool
You too

ALSO can you all please give tips to see if it will work out

dont suicide god will be mad

Grrr god will xD rawr me

Bump

The world is going to be judged soon enough - 21 aug, this year. no need to kill yourself

and heres more proof of god being real

the levithian

whale

lol wat?

that
is the skeleton of a biblical beast
the leviathian

live your life for the lord instead

This my platform but my school has a part on it that goes like 1foot up and there's a tree sturdy branches like 2feet above it

There is also a shipment container I can use with Sturdy branches around it

praying for you user, to rise from the musk, and to go in the service of our lord

>i want attention from daddy because I'm a cock-hungry faglord spic
Fuck off

Nigger how am I asking for attention, I'm telling everyone fuck god and shit I don't care about that. I'm streaming this shit for Sup Forums nigga u drunk or some shit if u think I want attention. I just wanna be outta here

Bump bump bump bump

Beump

I need a rope, would a jump rope work?

rest assure you will regret. I don`t know what you`ve being going throught, but when i`m sad and think of that kind of "solution", I always remember some moment that I was happy, and that there is always something out there worth living for. Don`t quit the game, look for a new stage. move away, meet new people, get a new job, meet a new country, find love. Wish you well.

Oh and smoke pot, it helps lol

some weak genes right here boys

Na. I've been thinking of this for 3years. And I want to give to the Sup Forums community
Already do
Sexy

Hey Bro since you're gonna die can you PayPal me some money? [email protected]

I'm 18 without a job lol

Bump

Oh, can it be a game or anything? I've always wanted to receive something from someone who's about to die.

Also, injecting yourself with air would be easier than hanging

What is live with paranoid schizophrenia like?

Okay you don't need rope, a sheet will due. If you're gonna stream do it in high quality. Kill any you hate on your way out, because fuck them.

1. I will fulfill your request with the stream.
2. I want to do this quickly. Not take the time. I was deciding on making a suicide kit but that would be boring. Or I would piss in bleach or mix bleach and windex and have fun. But I got no we're to do it at. So I would just hang

Nice, will take in note. Also what do you think is the highest streaming quality website to do it on

What city/town faggot?
I probably won't catch the stream, so I want to know what local news to keep an eye on.

Mustard gas is really painful, do you really want to suffer like that? You might as well just overdose on paracetamol

U will not deliver

Eh, that's why I would enjoy hanging. Tf lol just catch stream. You can literally find what school I'm doing it at cuz my town is small

If you are serious then post timestamp.

Or else you are just another faggot begging for attention.

Ok, sure, just keep look out for new post with link, cuz I bet this one gonna get 404'd

what u streaming it on

Dont post city. Post general area.

Bull shit u pussy

Sure

youtu.be/NRFTSh56gEE
No No
This one fits...
youtu.be/WPoY_H1SeqE
Honor bro You have to have honor

I don't know yet, Ima look right now

You ain't gonna do shit.

First off, tell me why you want to do it in the first place. Is it because you have absolutely no future except misery and suffering, or is it just because you broke up with or got rejected by some chick?

If it's the latter, that's not worth killing yourself over.

Suicide is only something you consider in the face of a fate worse than death, that you can do nothing else to avoid. Even then, there's the chance of eternal suffering in Hell.

Keke

When are you going to do it? I don't want to wait

Bump

Children born to parents who weren't ready to be parents, and only bred because "nothing better to do" is what's killing the white race. And the black race.

Majorly depressed for 5 years. I have all shit grades. Record for drugs. Suspended for sexual harassment. And can't get a job.

3days.

Welp, good thing I'm neither of those

Oh shit nigger

Just remember if you suicide then everyone you dislike wins. If you suicide everything you find good loses.

Can you leave a message when you do it? Something like "pepe did nothing wrong" or some meme shit

how will he regret it if dead? I mean I dont think you should kys unless you choose seppuku, but with a katana. Most badass way to go out and how I would if i ever choose to. Hanging is lame and shameful but seppuku is badass. I dont think you should do it, go out and do something with your life, but if you are abs certain seppuku is the way to go (albeit painful).

OP not to be a white night but things will get better

Do this print this page out and put in your pocket for them to find

You could always kill yourself and put that in your pocket

But if you keep your virginity to age 30 you'll become a wizard, don't you want wizard powers you fucking bitch

I am I'll put "Pepe told me to"
I'm not a weeb, don't got a katana
KEK ok
I will

Or kill a fag like you and put it in your pocket

At age 30 I would be a meth addict or some shit KEK

U mad keyboard warrior kek

you dont have the balls to do it

Or I should make a Instagram account and tell everyone to follow it In my suicide note

Write "for moot" or "Sup Forums" on your forehead kek

I think I've shown enough proof that I am going to do it. So cool

I will cut Sup Forums onto my forehead and put swasticas

Ok so this is what I got, 3 days. Hanging myself. From a tree on top of a storage container. With some rope I find, live streaming on iPhone 6s. Making it hella memes. And yeah. So does anyone got any requests? When the stream sterts ofc

No you won't bullshit total bait

Please don't make it faggy. If you are gonna do it just do it. Don't ruin it with shitty memeing

What time should we be looking for the thread, and what hotwords should I search for?

Use periscope. A iPhone 6s will be great quality

Stop suicide is a waste self harm is the most you should do.

Lol k
And I was kidding about cutting my forehead what are you fucking monsters? KEK Haven't decided yet

Can't the stream get taken down from that?

Name keywords I should put in

Think tiny chat was what the last person used

Fuck. You better put Sup Forums somewhere on there though.
Just put "Eggplant parmesan" somewhere in the post.

Kk, and I'll put a huge Sup Forums on my chest with sharpie

Godspeed user. I hope the next life treats you better.

Write "For le 9gag army" on a piece of paper and attach it to your shirt or something

dont you think your parents would be distraught and even more so after they find out you did it for "le lolz xD?" you'll either cry or puss out on stream

Lol na

see you on friday then

:)

Guyyyyzzzz what site can i do on my phone

nobody cares enough about you to even watch you die.

nobody cares enough about you to even bother watching you die faggot.

Nah, you're still a sissy fag. No. You. Wont.

Even better.

Working on making a solid noose, just practicing on shoe laces

Do you see a problen here op.
At school,
Live stream.
Some asshole is gonna call the cops and you won't suffocate.