>Rage
>Delete the chat
>Don't delete the favorites messages, it's a mistake
>See that
>Start crying...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsxLyJk_V5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right in the feels man, that shit stinks.

Today I can't stop think about her.
I really love her more than everything else

I broke up with a girl I'd dated for a year and a half a few weeks ago.
I'm pretty fucked up and was scared of dragging her down with me so I tried to do what was best for her. She meant so much to me and I miss her.

I know she's happier without me, I jut wish we both could be.

What country are you from?

Why're you talking like a cave man?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=RsxLyJk_V5E

I'm from Colombia probably you notice that because i don't have a good English

Exact thing is happening to me, except I really didn't do anything and she just started ignoring me, even today I have no idea what to say to her or text her

It's okay. I was just wondering. Sorry about what happened. It has happened to me too, I understand. Things will get better.

I think the same, but it is difficult
Because that's what happened to me today
My whole life is empty right now
I just want somebody to talk to

i broke up with my gf for a few days some time ago, we are super close.

not having someone to talk to is the worst feeling when you've spent so much time with a person.

it will get better, trust me. find something to do, something that distracts you, something you can put effort in (positive stress)
that really helps

The same happened to me but with a friend, I love her very much, but like a friend
One day she started just ignore me until she forgot about me

It's the worst feeling ain't it, she was there when I needed her most and now that she ain't here, it's bad

The only thing I have been able to find in what I can do is study, but where I study no longer fulfills my expectations, I get bored, I investigate on my own, but on the end I end up frustrating every time I go back to class

I like to skate but I know I'm not good, I like martial arts I'm just a step away from being a black belt, I think that's the only way I can go now

i have a lot of deep rooted problems. many of which envelop me and make me feel like i have nothing whatsoever.
i miss her, but i know that i shouldn't. she's moved on.
i've no one to talk to, not a single soul.
fuck my life.
-Weiland

You poor autistic cunt.
>kys

Try it, just say hello, if she answer you can ask her how she has continued her life, of you are sure try to cut it in the healthiest way, do not stay whit that thorn in the chest

Do not think, write the message, close your eyes and send it

Anyone got any feels pictures?

If you are*
Sorry

I broke up with my girlfriend a couple of weeks ago. Completely ghosted her even though she said she still wanted to talk. I feel like a complete and utter piece a shit for it, I can't talk to her or let alone be near her becuase I just tense up. I don't understand why I do this let alone a way to fix it. I just want to be close to her again, but I feel like I missed my chance because of my inept ability to process my actions

You're welcome

Feelsbadman, but we all have each other. Bonded by our lack of GFs and someone who loves us.

It's comforting in a way. Makes me feel less... alone, ig.

Thanks familia

Real Feels Hours

>Tfw you will be sleeping alone tonight
>Tfw she won't be thinking of you
>Tfw she won't even think of you

>you re all alone
>nobody wants you
>you take in life's challenges
>which is why you are here, on V-Day, instead of with the ones you care about

>nothing you can do will change the crippling loneliness
>she will think of her Love. Not you.

>yet here you are
>alone.

(I am the op) I made many mistakes with her, I hurt her she hurt me, but still she gave me opportunities, as many as I gave them, the saddest and happiest days pass them to her side, if you really think you love her try, you can only lose one thing and that's her

I really made a mistake when i left her. Will she forgive me?

>tfw my flatmate is cuddling his girlfriend literally on the other side of my wall

I think my case will be the same, I think she'll be better off without me, she's a good woman, she has a future, but her future was not by my side

>be me
>meet a girl about 2 years ago
>we like each other but she can't commit to a relationship
>we become sort of friends until a month long hiatus of no talking
>we talk again and become amazing friends
>had feelings for her the whole time
>she comes out and says she likes me
>still doesn't want a relationship
>a few weeks later we get really lovey and even consider ourselves a couple
>we tell each other we love each other
>she doesn't want to talk anymore but still wants to continue our relationship in the future
>after a few months I can't take it and rage at her telling her we'll never be together again and I don't like her at all
>don't talk for about 4/5 months
>we apologize but she has lost her feelings for me but I get mine back
>few failed tries at asking her out but we still maintain a friendship
>she texts me randomly
>one random text she tells me she cries and misses talking to me
>ask her if she wants to be together
>no again
>what.jpeg
>i'm sad about it but we still keep talking as friends
>few weeks later my friend and her friend break up as we both help them
>it makes her realize how much she really likes me and misses me
>we decide to try and make it work
>the next day she changes her mind
>I convince her to at least start dating in the future
>she says I guess
>give her valentines day card this morning
>thanks is the only thing she says
>ask her if the more sentimental things I say drive herbaway
>she says they do
>I say I'll try and not do them and I change the conversation
>no reply
I want to kill myself, Sup Forums. I love this woman.

>freshman is college
>hall is full of beefcake frat boys
>is complete faggot with no social skills or self respect but I'm on Sup Forums so you knew that
>loud roommate stays up til 4am
>get no sleep
>have no privacy
>have no place to cry

Send help Sup Forums

I truly do want her in the rest of my life, I'm probably gonna have to go in tomorrow and just stutter my mouth off like a machine gun to tell her I'm sorry and I just want to be with her

almost the exact same thing here Sup Forumsro

(I'm the op (again) If she says that she probably still feels something, I tell her because I lived in those 4 years, one day she broke me, she does not live very far from my house so I was walking or skateboarding, one day she really made me cry, I had never cried in front of a person that way, she cried as well. I had to go back to my house ... crying ... I walked all the time trying to hide my tears from other people, I did not care that he hurt me, if she told me: I want us to be together, without hesitation I would say yes And that I did, the point of all this, is that while both feel even a little, a minimum, you have to take advantage of it, if you need to look for it, take care of it, gradually make it love you again

But how? She just seems so indecisive with her feelings.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Pic related. I asked this girl to prom today using the school intercom (I'm an 18 y/o senior) and she said yes. 85 minutes ago she told me she changed her mind.

Okay, it looks pretty much like what I lived, you do not have to ask her, do not force her, just make it slow, when you see her closer to you, worry about her, take care of her, if you notice something strange, ask her do not wait for her to accumulate And she can feel bad, look at her reactions, if she smiles when she sees you, if she moves her hand strangely when she is next to you, slowly approach her, she will trust you again, tell her that You will be listening to her, love her as you want her to love you, do not worry about being indecisive, because with time and being together she will be able to find an answer

Shit son...

I fcking love this pic

Shit...

(I'm op) If you want her to fight for her, do not do anything you can regret
You know you never look for someone who was beautiful or sexy, I just wanted someone who loved me as much as I would love her, and I found her but I lost her ..

Guaranteed almost everyone of us Sup Forumsrose have done this.

Wait, yes to you or the other guy?

This is the only thing that has ever made me feel better, sharing it with my Bros cause I love you guys

Yeah this shit has me fucced up.
She said yes to me, to my face. I believed her. I was so happy. I brought her a bouquet of white roses and a pound and 10 ounces of Russel Stover chocolates. I thought I did everything right. I thought I did enough. Apparently not.

Ah, I understand now. Sucks man

I've realized that I'm someone that no one thinks about.

Like, I think about my friends even when they aren't here. I remember jokes and good times. But I don't think they ever think of me. I'm just sort of invited to stuff because it would be too awkward for them to delete me from our group chat on facebook I think. They never talk to me outside of it.

I just want someone to think of me and smile.

... at least we have each other. I talked to my friend, her Love just coldly blocked her out. The poor thing. Breaks my heart.

I think we all lowkey relate...

>bem
>22 collg stubent?/ ?? / ?
>qarter start
>derpsion
>get sertline
>helps
>famly ergency
>take mor sertine
>hlpes
>sretralene overdes
>derpsion becmoe wors
>wan klil slef
>stop taklning sitrlalsnone
>bennydrill
>healpsz
>get reyly bad culld
>entryre fambbly hags hte kcol.d
>tagk,e colb megicine
>hepls
>tuo longe withtout sertylone
>derpsion get woars
>taki sortrbalne
>heklps
>rece nt kovbersdose getr trigbered agion
>derpsion wors
>woan kil slelf
>stargt selp harbing
>cutt arm
>stoph sitralnen
>he;ps
>memewhile habnt kep up in clas
>hlfwy trhru qarter
>mis habf of qarter
>midtrm 3morow
>wtf do

>me ev day

Guys i'm to sleep
Thanks for answering
Thank you for sharing your feelings.
Thank you for being with others.
I love them all.

i'm going to*
Sorry

shit man
good ole ness always knows what to say :')

... "always" meaning "exactly right now" because pretty sure this is the only time ness has said anything other than "okay"

I've realized I'm the person everyone leaves after awhile. And I'm ok with it now. I'm actually happy being discarded because I know they always go on to find that special someone right after they leave me behind. I wish you both the best, Lora and Sarah. I hope Japan is all you and your husband hoped it would be while you live on-base. I hope you finish your degree and become the teacher you've dreamed of and have the dog living in your house you want. I don't have any ill will towards either of you. We had some pretty great times together, and I'll cherish those memories long after you've forgotten even my name.

^^^ Goddamn... I relate too much.

It's because I'm a piece of shit and I'll always be a piece of shit. No one likes the real me they just like the charming funny side of me. Fuck you all, I'm out.

Are you me?

Join
Be like I need a hug and join
Then makes funky Devils love

I am everyone. You just don't realize it yet.

Go into the woods

... uh dude
yeah about the problem you've been having with accidental sertraline overdoses

i think you overdosed again, and way too hard this time

i mean unless you've literally always had an IQ of 60

I can't believe this "feels" idiocy is still propagating

>when you've revisited this same thread over and over again because you realize these are the only people you can talk to about your problems as they will not judge you nor can you talk about it with your friends...

Todo esterá Bien parcero,

Why is this really accurate

Learn english. Cannot read confortably that way

Does he have intangible arms?

why do i do this

Im in a similar situation, but hope shit get's better for you though

She says that I'm one of the very few people that she feels comfortable being herself
She says that she has told me everything about her life
She said that I'm perfect, a great guy
But I guess the light was never lit for her
Worse men have been given chances
Men she never knew
Men that hurt her too much
Men that never really cared for that smile on her face
And yet she continues to talk to me only as a friend
I could only be the friend
I am not a happy person
I don't stand for anything
So in the end I must stand on my own
All because of love

i think i can translate, step aside amateur
>be me
>22 college student
>quarter start
>depression
>get sertraline
>helps
>family emergency
>take more sertraline
>helps
>sertraline overdose
>depression becomes worse
>want to kill self
>stop taking sertraline
>benadryl
>helps
>get really bad cold
>entire family has the cold
>take cold medicine
>helps
>too long without sertraline
>depression gets worse
>take sertraline
>helps
>recent overdose gets triggered again
>depression gets worse
>want to kill self
>start self harming
>cut arm
>stop sertraline
>helps
>meanwhile haven't kept up in classes
>halfway through quarter
>missed half of quarter
>midterm tomorrow
>what the fuck do

Feelsbadman. Feels bad.

>always put time and effort into friendships
>never get the same level of interest from so called 'friends'
>no one ever goes out of their way to invite me to things
>no one ever texts or calls me first, I always have to engage
>don't like trying to invite myself to things since it makes me feel like an ass
>always end up alone every night, browsing Sup Forums and feeling like shit
>wonder why nobody likes me

I'm so fucking sick and tired of being forgotten and ignored and alone. I've tried so hard to try and be friends with so many different people, and nothing has ever worked. Maybe it's okay for a week or so at first, then I slowly start getting fazed out of conversations and shit and then I end up back at square one.

The only people who have ever fucking cared about what I have to say or what I like or what I think are a bunch of strangers on the internet who have no right of being nice to me but they do so anyway. Why can't I find people like that in real life? Why do I always end up alone?

And don't even fucking get me started on relationships or girls. Thinking about that shit makes me want to jump off a building.

That one hits close to home. Damn....

For what it's worth.
Many times I've been one of the guys who dates a girl he just met. Often there's one or more of her male friends who I can tell have always wanted to be with her and probably hate my guts,

I may get her for s few months but I'll never know her the way you know her. The friendship you guys have with these girls is far deeper than all the times I've licked her pussy or cum inside her or on her face, time and time again,

I'll always wonder what it would have been like to have been her friend only,

I just kicked out of my house. drinking a beer on a side walk, worst moment of my life

maybe you're weird to talk to and don't realize it
idk, do you think you're pretty normal?

this never fails to bring me to tears

Never bottle up your rage

just wait until you give up on them user. I have exactly 5 people (excluding roomates, fuck those assholes) I talk to at least twice a week now.

She cheated on you

bump

What kinds stuff are you into, user?

>GF has history of being abused
>I'm the first person she truly loves in ages
>Enters long distance relationship
>She suffers from night terrors and PTSD
>Leaves me out of it because she doesn't want to push me away
>Has vanished for the past three months
>Is still around but is not talking to me as she juggles this alone
>I'm dealing with a boatload of drama on my end
>I'm not interested in any other women
>Don't know what's going on anymore
>I'm hitting low points each day
>I just need to know
>I feel powerless

I'm patient but I have limits.

I wouldn't say I'm weird. I have good hygiene and I'm not horribly deformed, so I know it's not anything physical. I'm a little quiet but it's not like I shut people down or block them out, I can hold a conversation. I guess there's something about me that people hate for some reason, and no ones ever told me and I haven't figured out what it is yet.

I'm really fucking close to doing that. I hate when I run into my roommates since it always ends up being pointless shitty awkward conversations that mean nothing. The 'friends' I have in uni I only see in class now since they don't invite me or text me or shit. 'Friends' from back home have all but dropped off the map except for one guy who is still good in my books.

I'm pretty big into music, listen to it almost all the time. I can play a little guitar as well, but I'm not too good, trying to improve. I use video games as an escape, but I'm doing that less and less, instead I've been reading and writing more. I'm also pretty big into history and literature, and that's mostly due to my major. What about you, user? What do you like?

>Do not think, write the message, close your eyes and send it

Beibepjb ebjbeu bribe. Ieljejeub euelhe.

Music too, I have a small studio. Play bass and guitar. Bass more so, have a couple of synths , mixing desk etc,,,

Also interested in geology and general earth science.

Speak a bit of Japanese. Taught English there for couple of years.

I hate life, I wasnt ready for this, I was taking my and my bags were packed no one was home.

They left me out in the cold in the night. they're dead to me

Fuck.

wat musics u listen to

>abused

I guess rape is pretty much out of the question, then.