11 Critics now and the 99 remains? Is this album the pinnacle?

That user score.... whew

People need to stop riding this niggers dick, it had 2 great songs, 2 mediocre, rest was terrible. RNB? U2? REALLY!?

Wow, user. I'm glad i read your multifaceted analysis. You clearly read well into the dialectic of this album, and now everyone has changed their minds, everyone now hates this album thanks to you. This introspective examination will be published in many academic facilities, including many Ivy League schools. Congratulations!

Are you really gonna act like we hold every post on this board to some kind of standard

The fact that he even mentioned the anount of tracks he liked and disliked makes the post more substantive than 50% of the shit on here

What? I'm congratulating you on your thesis! You should be proud!

it doesnt add up, check the reviewer scores individually. It would need nine 10/10's and 2 9/10+ for that to add up

Not the same poster

Look at the sources of those reviews, you fucktard. Just wait till the big-name reviewers are added.

I think he was just pretending because everyone knows the right answer is this album was 10/10. That is the right answer, you know that, I know that, but he decided to have a different opinion on what the right answer was. WE know what's the real correct response so don't worry. Also Get Out is a better film than Saving Private Ryan we know this to be true because of the ratings.

>using metacritic for music
>giving two fucks about music ratings
>rating music in the first place
the only rating this album needs is that it's dope as fuck

Even if you aren't, you should feel proud for him!
This thesis wasn't as good as your last one, but I'm sure this will get into Ivy League schools as well

The only people that laugh at this type of schtick anymore are single women in their late 30s

You think this is a schtick? You must be disconnected from reality, that must be where your talent comes from. Nevertheless, you're really successful

Reviews are weighted

the fact that people are resorting to metacritic for fucking music to prove a point says it all about DAMN.

Overrated. Hipster-tier reviewers giving 10/10 because trump won

AGREEZ
LEREDDIT ARMY! xDDDDDDDDD

this. But anything less than say a 95 would start a riot somewhere. It's nowhere near that good.

2 soty, 2 terrible, rest were mediocre

99% with over half the reviews giving it a 9/10 or below, whats even the point then.

>This thesis wasn't as good as your last one
That was my first post in this thread but if you say so. You're all over the place my dude, you're replying to the wrong posts everytime lol.

I loved Good kid, I liked Butterfly alot. But this dosent feel like kendrick. To the level of strandard he is in right now: NO..

This guy gets it.

breath of the wild of music

BOTW's better though

S.80 - 7/10
GKMC - 7.5/10
TPAB - 9/10
UU - 8/10
DAMN - 7/10

Because I've read at least 5 reviews from publications that don't use a rating system, like stars or 1-10, but still spoke extremely highly of it. I don't understand how they do it but I think it still reflects the general consensus

That's how metacritic works, even if it is retarded. More important reviewers have their scores count for more towards the "overall" score because they're bigger.

Is the media obsessed with making Kendrick to be some sort of genius? I don't get it. His music is just not that exceptional.

MEME. RAP. DESU. SENPAI.

Get Out received a 99/100 on rotten tomatoes I think it might be like that.

>muh media

kys

Botw is the best game i've ever played, DAMN. is just a really good album. Anyways, using metacritic for music or even paying attention to music ratings at all is stupid. You can do that with videogames, music doesn't work that way.

>this dosent feel like kendrick
that's terrible criticism and you know it
>"hurr durr he sounds different"

that's not what he said

The only sphere of mass media with credible reviewers is movies.

Music reviewers are too absorbed in politics, or write pointless drivel.
Videogames is full of conflict of interest and hype, that leads to hyperinflated scores. Also videogames are probably one of the hardest to review because of pure amount of time required to grasp everything in a game.
TV shows are still too fresh and immature of a review scene, besides even now most of the TV shows are crap.
Books are too much of a niche, although I guess they are on par with movies for credibility.

it's exactly what he said