I love this car
>pic not mine but what mine looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tech/super-battery.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not enough lithium in the world

Obvious shit posting is obvious.

So that takes you how many days?

What kind of range do you get? My cousin buys a new model every year and loves it besides what they call "Tesla Anxiety" the fear of the battery running dead without a charger nearby. I love them and I want one but I cant justify the cost if I cant drive 300 miles then get a quick charge and go again. I live in Eastern Washington so going to the Dr is a 200 mile round trip.

yeah check back in 20 years

lol i know rite.

NPR had a thing on tonight about Kansas City. Apparently, they have installed thousands of car chargers all over the city in an effort to encourage electric car ownership because the cars only have an average range of 100 miles or so. I cant imagine paying $40k for a car that can only go 100 miles then needs an hour break.

i have the 60D vairant

but those are shitty ones

heard the same story, ridiculous

the reality is these electric motors are fucking amazing and the concepts really are there but the power source is just not there and physics says it never really will be

this car killed someone watching harry fucking pot pot

this thread is also a really, really bad advertisement

elon musk is a nigger

teslas lowest price $50.000US goes 208 miles and the highest one the P100D at $100.000US goes 350 miles or somthing it can also go 0-60km in 2.3 seconds

the fucking idiot wasnt supposed
to watch a movie. Autopilot is still in development so your not supposed to do that

You know batteries can be produced with elements other than lithium right?

>what is graphene

Watched a YouTube review done by some dude in Calgary, AB who bought a Nissan Leaf. 5 years and 4 winters later, the battery won't charge up the last two bars anymore. Can you imagine telling someone with a conventional car that after the same period, they're going to lose 10 liters of their gas tank's capacity?

He goes on to say that the car is rated for 100+ km range but in the winter; running the lights, heater, plowing through snowy streets, etc, it drops to maybe 60 km. (37 miles)

Fuck that. Until they get batteries and electrical storage worked out a little better, you'd be better off with a Civic or Corolla for overall value.

this car did kill him though. i can name others

they also spontaneously burst into flames

True but for now, lithium offers the best combination of weight to energy density and longevity.

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tech/super-battery.html

Please cite this physics limit.

>petrol cars dont combust all
also a electric car is 6x times less to blow up when in a serious accident

I mean simply by the standards of batteries we have today
>I'm stupid I can't into physics please don't hurt me

>spontaneously