Was Janice the most horrible person on The Sopranos?

Was Janice the most horrible person on The Sopranos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUgHDXOdUos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My favorite Janice moment was from the episode in which Tony was investigating Ralph's sexual preferences. Janice actually showed some semblance of character, initially refusing to tell Tony anything claiming that it would violate trust, regardless of how much they both hated him.

Then she said give me X money and I'll do it.

AJ was worse especially when he was going through his "boo hoo the world is so fucked up" phase

Okay let's settle this once and for all. Which character is Sup Forums and which character is reddit. I feel like Tony is Sup Forums and Janice is reddit. Tony is just an all-round boss and general bad ass whereas Janice is annoying and whiny af. Similar to Sup Forums vs reddit. Could just be a coincidence but I've wondered if the writers did this on purpose. Either way, it makes for entertaining television. Would be interested to hear your theories on which character is Sup Forums and which character is reddit and why.

>Tony is just an all-round boss and general bad ass
>Like Sup Forums

You've lost me

Sup Forums is one of the most beta cuck infested websites on the Internet, and posts like that only prove it.

Yes, it's copy and paste but I'm still right

Tony was. Big fat self serving cunt ruined everyone around him.

>Bobby's kids have to grow up with Janice as their only parent

This show really knew how to kick you right in the soul

Pretty sure Richie is the biggest piece of shit in the series. Most mobsters are psychopaths but he took it to another level, and he wasn't funny or strangely likable the way Ralphie was

Nah. Maybe u. But not me.

Im pretty sure she will kick out Bobbys kids as soon as she is able.
She already had a son on the street, unless some other relative steps in they are fucked

Vito because homosexuality is a sin

He's not the least likable, but he is the least interesting. Every scene that focuses on him gives me the urge to fast-forward

>Ralphie
>likable
I bet you torture little animals

Tony is Sup Forums. Reddit is Dr. Cusamano.

It's Livia.

I said "strangely likable." He's obviously a horrible human being but he's funny and charming and steals every scene he's in

Did nothing wrong.

>Implying he didn't have some of the most kek worthy scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=YUgHDXOdUos

>FUCK ME!
ha

by far the worst person and the most annoying also

The Sopranos was so red pilled in the early seasons, sad to see that it was infected by this PC crap.

Iknow this is pasta but,
Sup Forums is a cross between AJ and Ralph.

found the redditor.

The only people who hated AJ were those who seen themselves in him and knew they were an ungrateful son.

Oh please Sup Forums. It was just a fucking joke.

Before she marries Bobby she is intolerable. She just tries to scam everyone for money and her inheritance after Lidia dies.

Phil took care of Vito and PC for that matter.

The multi-episode story of Vito on the run was hardly a joke.

Phil was the best thing to happen to the show in the last two seasons.

when phil came out of the closet i almost fucking died