There's gotta be at least one of you out there

There's gotta be at least one of you out there

Hawaii thread motherfuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0XHk_8izVqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I forget Hawaii exists most of the time tbh. What's it like to live there?

Like if Japan and Socal did the fusion dance but everyone was poor

>but everyone was poor
Isn't cost of living there high as fuck?

Yup. And there's a housing crisis.

Sounds like Seattle. Same thing going on here but of course there's more money here.

Yeah, that would help.

Lonely, lonely bump

Kapolei fag here

Also, Hawaii fucking sucks. Native hawaiians hate everything that isnt native hawaiian.

Their women though will bone anything not naIled down

Kailua boi here

Seattlefag here again, lurking for some reason, don't really know why. Curiosity I guess. What are your natives like?

screen cap the cost of a gallon of milk there for us

Ho bah hows da ewoks

Natives stick to there roots and are single minded sheep. Also, alot of people in Hawaii have this "gang" mentality. Sorta like a blood and crip rivalry except replace the gangs with different races and ethnicities.

youtu.be/0XHk_8izVqY

Everyone in Hawaii is too busy dealing with their crippling Meth addiction. Don't think you find many . Sorry bud.

>Drinking milk in 2017

OP here. I've bought whole meals for cheaper

Kihei anyone?

>cooking any dish worth eating in 2017
>knowing how to cook instead of being a filthy neet

Natives are assholes if you are a haole

OP again.
23/m near UHM. Who shut-in here

Natives are racist towards anyone not hawaiian.

its incredibly sad what we did to their nation

just sayin'

Seriously. They had a pretty good thing going with the British in comparison

This is all bullshit! How can they have internet in Hawaii! There ain't no cable long enough to cross a whole ocean!

>their nation
All I can think of is the Polynesians in Civ 5 and how cheap their unique ability was on an archipelago map.

If the annexation of Hawaii didnt happen, Hawaii would be a shit hole and boring like samoa.

Hawaii, it's like somebody took the ugliest mexicans and asians then spliced them together..

Just make sure you carry a knife, because they're basically ghetto trash and mug the tourists first chance they get when they leave resorts/hotels.

Kamehameha straight up was just like his Civ incarnation. Conquered the whole archipelago because he was bored and had boats the earliest

Hawaii before the annexation was pretty great. They had recognized sovereignty by the British, sent consort to Europe, and traded with America.

Then America decided that Hawaiian royalty is fake and gay

He was able to take over Hawaii with the help of the british by being supplied with cannons and muskets while the rest had to fight him with spears and rocks.

Haole reporting in

That kind of imbalance of power makes him seem like a lot less of a badass tbh. :(

Stop speaking pidgeon on the Internet you cuck

I have been called that so much I legally changed my name user. I was just saying that, I "Haole" am here.

Everyone here is poor as fuck
Natives hate everything that isn't native
Pigdeon
>Ho bruh

All hail the queen

Yeah he really isnt as bad ass and strong as people thought. This drawing represents the fight at Nuā€˜uanu Pali. Kamehameha forced his opponents to a cliff and the opponents had to choose either getting shot, or jumping off a cliff.

What island you on?

Ooga booga suck my fucking boto

Anybody in Honolulu?

yoo. lived on Oahu for a few years, 08-2012. was stationed there when I was in the army. good times

What are you planning to team up and mob tourist?

used to be, moved because that traffic sucked.

didn't you get the memo, Sup Forums doesn't like brown people. fuck off brown people.

Nah, I just wanna get my peepee wet

... noah?... is that you?

Does Noah have a sister named Monica?

can't remeber his sisters name but shes young as fuck so you ether don't know her or are a creeper.

Nah she's 23. Nvm

>creeper
>on Sup Forums
Nah, doesn't really make sense m8.

Wha? If you fucks are hawiian, isn't your age of consent southern "Yee haw, she's got 2 numbers in her age, gud enuff!"

where is this a rule?

That's the problem. I think shes got one number...

honestly sounds like something I could get down with, though I'm guessing you'd tell me that saying everyone's poor is a bit of an understatement.

Nah. Before this I lived in Southside Chicago. Being broke af is a lot better in Hawaii

Why do you say that? I figured being broke af would be about the same anywhere.

Well I mean, you're in Hawaii, man.