Why the hell don't you like shemales? They have tits, ass, anything you want but with a cock instead of a puss...

Why the hell don't you like shemales? They have tits, ass, anything you want but with a cock instead of a puss. I'm 100% straight and am completely turned off by masculine body but I'd love to suck a girl's dick, jack her off and eat up all her warm cum...

They're not really girls though.

>I'm 100% straight

me too

>suck a dick
>one hundred percent straight

>suck her dick
>eat her cum
>her

>100% straight
>% straight
>straight

Not genetically but why should I give a shit when physically they're just grills with cocks

I know right?!

I personally love shemale cumshot compilations. I don't get hard thinking about puss, I don't get hard thinking about dudes that look like dudes, but just thinking about a hot shemale cumming makes me erect.

>girl's dick
>not effeminate gay man's dick
I bet you think there's more than two genders too.

Bisexual here, anyone siding with OP is a closeted fag

I agree with you op. Its hot but only when its a "girl". But just letting you know something it is gay. Dont be ashamed there is nothing wrong with being gay. Just accept you are gay or bisexual and just move on.

Pretty sure there's no closet in this equation user.

I don't see any reason to think there are more than two genders and think it's fucking retarded tbh
If you look, feel, sound, talk like a girl I don't give a shit what's down there but I'll fuck the shit out of it either way
But wouldn't do that at all on masculine body

Maybe not a literal one, but if you think that he's not a man because he's effeminate then you're definitely in denial.

>I'm not gay because I only fuck guys that look like girls

Own up to your faggotry

>I don't give a shit what's down there but I'll fuck the shit out of it either way

Literally the definition of bisexual

>They have tits, ass, anything you want but with a cock instead of a puss
>anything you want but with a cock instead of a puss
>cock instead of a puss

Sorry,
>I'm 100% straight

Put it in context with the entire sentence and the bottom line

FACT: Girls can have penises. Get the fuck over it bigots.

>And men like rape.

Get over it,

>kek-a-doodle-doo.

sauce?

>I have sex with men but am not gay!
The quality of being effeminate does not make them women. Would a man be gay for wanting to have sex with a masculine women?

all fags should be sent to the gas chamber

sometimes I think, this might be fun - then I went to donate blood and almost all the questions are related to have you done drugs or had gay sex. It seems like the two worst things you can do to put your health at risk is unprotected same sex and drugs... If you have to be protected anytime you engage in that activity, seems to me like you should probably avoid it.

Just sucking one unprotected dick could ruin you for life. Dangerous!

If you LOOK anything like a guy except cock there's no way I'd fuck you

So you'll have sex with an effeminate man?

Where's the mental disconnect here, fag?

If you wanna put it that way
But since I would only fuck a person that looks like a chick that puts me somewhere on the straight side, ig not 100% though then