Why don't you settle for an average girl?

Why don't you settle for an average girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would

i'm a black negro and that's a 17/10

Because I have such low self-esteem that I don't deserve even a planetoid-sized mong

But you haven't.

Give me one and I'll settle for her.

Because the average girls I know don't think they're average.

Because I can't find on with a suitable personality that I connect with enough.

The true glass ceiling. The sex gap. Why don't people ever talk about the extreme disadvantage guys have to girls when it comes to sex or finding mates.

Because nobody will ever want more FOR you
you have to want more for yourself.

I'm sorry that fat mom of five on tinder expects better than you.

Settling is for cunts. Literally the only thing gratifying about life is bettering yourself. That's why so many people are depressed, average girls obviously don't care about change or they would be above average. As for me, Id say I'm above average, only problem is I spend 6+ hours a day staring at a black line in a pool and have no time for socializing, basically the only time I see chicks are in my courses. And there aren't many

thread song

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

The girl in the OP post is way hotter than average.... just sayin

Why would I want to do that?

She does, and she is sorely mistaken.

The question is why doesn't she settle for me.
>pic unrelated

YEAH! i dont know why...there is a silent majority in this department. it's time to speak up men!

Yeah men who complain about being perpetually rejected by even sub par women are highly respected in our society

Because I'm below average?

I have low self-esteem and am fucking a planetoid. you can do it

because 10s want to be treated like gods
5s want to be treated like 10s
and 1s want to be treated like 5s

Basically all of them end up overinflating their ego to unbearable amounts.

-and in all good conscience, I can't doom my kid to be an ugly cunt.

Have you met "10s" guy versions? Holy shit they are just as bad as women tens. 8 guys are probably the best. And 6 to 7women are probably the best in terms of no issues and dateablity. After you get into the 9s and 10s they look fine young but age like milk.

Average is best.

I do say my good chap. You've been verified.

If only an average girl would settle for me

When a guy is a 10, he's like to be more horrible than any 10 female. (imo)

But, I don't fuck dudes so it's not really an issue for me.

>the true glass ceiling is the only one i've ever been the "victim" of

nice ego, user.

Because she left

depends how kinky she is.

average girls like to let you build up their confidence considering they have none. once youve built it up they think they are better than you and leave you for another guy.

Because I'd still have to approach an average girl the same as a nice fit girl.

I'm not a dentist, I'm not here to pull teeth.

Because it's so blatantly obvious it doesn't need to be stated. It's like saying the sky is blue or fire is hot everyone knows this already and nothing will change it ever

>crazy eye

thats not average tbqh

>Because I'd still have to approach an average girl the same as a nice fit girl.

yeah, it would first require you to approach a girl first huh?

LOOOOOS

more

Yeah, that and I'd feel worse getting mistreated by an average girl than a super cute babygirl and I try to avoid bad feels.

My best advice is not to get too involved or invested into a relationship really early on.. im not saying you have to be the "cool guy" "badass" type. but just don't get obsessive.

Cause I'm fucking stupid and stubborn