Why do white women want to have as many companion as possible? I find it annoying and disgusting...

Why do white women want to have as many companion as possible? I find it annoying and disgusting. Is there any country with pure white girls left in the world?

how does this comic make any sense KEK

no, there aren't desu unless you consider amish settlements and mormon communities real countries

>Leaf doesn't understand comics.
Kek.

>as many companion as possible?
because "no hay pija que les calce" (translated roughly as "no dick can fit them satisfyingly")

I didn't know it was a parody you pasty fingol

yet another retarded paraguayan post.
good job.

this cartoon girl, strangely, is more attractive than 95% of "top-chicks" people post here.

yet another negro argentino talking shit

women want a fitting partner not as many partners as possible.often it is necassary to meet more to finally find some one to life with.also the charakter chances through experice and learning and not every relationship can change with people in it.

Brilliant taste, my Russian friend.
Truly a leaf.

brb gonna harass some muslims

>white women
>pure
>anywhere in the world
im going to save you some disappointment mongolbro and tell you that white women are same everywhere.

>Why are women fucking so many people when their sexuality is uninhibited?

>women want a fitting partner
they will never find him/her. that's why they try and try and their pussy ends up loose

>Give your vagina to every single alpha male or refugee that comes to your path.
>I'm just trying to find that one true love.
Disgusting.

>Congolombia
>calling anyone negro

top kek
stay mad you stupid nigger

Why do white men want to have as many companion as possible? I find it annoying and disgusting. Is there any country with pure white guys left in the world?

hi

hi

hi

hi

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
I hate argentinan posters, specially because the ones irl are pretty cool

hi

women are disgusting whores, men can be virgins.

hello my white friends i'm definetely white

It says white guys...
Hi

he was the one who attacked based on race, I just replied to him,
why are you being so retarded?
did an Argentine steal your girlfriend or something?
what an inferiority complex, for fuck's sake.

Good material to jack off to.

>the ones irl are pretty cool

hi

hi

Finland is full of pure KVs though