So Sup Forums the girl I've been seeing told me today, after a bunch of surprises for Valentine's day...

So Sup Forums the girl I've been seeing told me today, after a bunch of surprises for Valentine's day, that she might have herpes. She went to the doctor a week ago and is waiting for the results. What should I do?

Make like Johnny Knoxville and squeeze a shit ton of lemon down there...

did you used condom?

Did you eat her pussy?

No condom, she said I didn't have to, 'got tested 3 months ago'

0/10 shit troll
No one here gets laid

Not even trolling, I just can't tell anyone in my shitty small town, cause rumours fly here. This was my only option to get some advice

If she told you she was safe and after that reveals that she might have give you herpes, and then it's positive you got herpes, then fucking sue that bitch. That's what I'd do, anyway.

You can't sue people like that in Canada man, it's not America. I have to prove she knowingly deceived me, and since she hasn't fucked me since she got tested there's not way to prove it.

herpes is not that big a deal, from everything I've been told

t. person who doesn't have herpes (as far as I know, though I haven't been tested yet, coincidentally am going to tomorrow)

honestly my biggest fear is that I'd then have to always fuck with a condom on and THAT sounds no-bueno

Hmm... yeah, it's never that simple. You'll have to get checked anyway. And as of the girl, are you involved in a relationship or something? for how long? Some people just dump the girl, some may do an effort to make it work even through an STD

Cut off your dick before it spreads

I really like her which is the problem. If it was just some bitch I'd tell her to fuck off

can we see her pussy to get an idea if its worth staying?

Herpes is a minor inconvenience in tje grand scheme of things, OP.
What did you learn today? Never trust what bitches say. You have to look out for yourself, no one will do it for you.

t. fuck off

Enjoy your misserable life and learnt to rubber.

which part of canada u from?

Not true. I had sex today. With my wife. In the missionary position. Solely for the purpose of procreation, of course.

Full on herp or just HPV-1/2? Either way it's not that bad. I think it's like 1/6 adults in the world have it.

Gotten Chlamydia twice, definitely learned shit spreads easily. Even though that is minor and fixable.

Check them.

In decent countries. In 'Murrica it's 30% of the population. Half of them don't even know they have it, nor care.

And you would guess the race of most of them.

>"is waiting for the results"
>What should I do?
Wait for the results

1) never speak to her again - she is a ho
2) get checked

I believe you have to have symptoms to get tested for herpes, though

>Disregard promiscous ladies
>Acquire currency

Somewhere I read it's blacks, not surprised honestly. My professors always try to say it's systematic racism but we all know that's bullshit.

As long as you use critical thinking so you spot the bullshit but don't get into trouble for speaking out loud then it's fine.

Washington state is super liberal, we had a student kicked off the campus for 2 years because he said the teacher was biased and the BLM group was a terrorist organization. Great times we live in.

Really the age of kings, no?

The most common type of Herpes STD is just a small portion (think half the size of a dime) of a rash looking thing that appears for like 4 days, once every 3-6 months. It's not as bad as the pic related makes it seem. That's just a fucked up case.

If you have burning on your skin in your groin area/thighs/butt it's prob herpes.

To clarify: The herpes in pic related is the one colleges make sure you don't have before you can attend: Herpes B

t. fuck you cunt