youtube.com/watch?v=_IbN0oFvdVY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSmUwv0ZSIE
yahoo.com/news/neanderthal-dna-redraws-human-africa-timeline-232820554.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So are nigger physically designed to kiss whites? Look at that symmetry

>when you see a chimp without hair for the first time
youtube.com/watch?v=ku8VzWf3kFA

I thought the Egyptians were black?

b b but, egypt was in africa and they most likely were black.

sage goes in all fields.

The first Egyptians were. They were Nubians. Then Arabian people moved in from the north and changed shit up.

We're all animals.

I'd still fuck either of them. Preferably both of them. At the same time.

You realize edgy faglords like you are the ones feeding "muh racism" histeria, don't you?

the nubians came LONG after the ancient egyptians you clueless fuck boi. smdh.

I'm not complaining

The purpose of humanity is to rise above their animalistic urges and become gods. What race is closest to the color of the heavens? Whites. Blacks need not apply with their earthy skin tone.

Telling the truth isn't being edgy. You "fag lord"

get baited niggis

All humans are animals you dumb fuck

No, they're human, just a different kind.
The races are basically subspecies, or perhaps a cline if you look at the non-African population alone.

hur dur, look mom, I took the science class

You say it like if were a bad thing

Humans are great apes. Humans are animals.

Pro tip: Your autism is showing.

Egypt has been a 'racial' and cultural melting pot for millennia.

Don't be a faggot user

But Egypt is in Africa.

There is a current theory that the stronger human jaw line compared to our evolutionary ancestors developed immediately after and in response to our ability to roll a fist for punching. So a stronger jaw may well mean you are actually more evolved... for getting hit.

youtu.be/lL7FbLQesLs

It wasn't at the time though.

Humans are animals, ya dingus.

True, but when people talk about "the Egyptians" they're talking about the Pharaohs, and their primary stock was either Semitic or some kind of sub-European Aryan like the Assyrians. Just look at the Copts.

The only time an Egyptian dynasty was Negroid was when they were conquered by Nubia for about thirty years.

He can't

All hominid species are apes you moron... Including homosapien

/thread tbh

People in North Africa have always looked like Middle Easterners

Or Mediterranean Europeans.

go back to Sup Forums, nazi.

If anyone has the link for the video with the black woman who looks like a crackhead, going on a racist rant, and keeps calling white people "troglodytes," post it.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Black people are the equivalent of animals
>Implying people of non-sub saharan descent are not animals

Nuh muh nigga youz be gettin its all hrong maeng

There was a LOT of interbreeding (and inbreeding among the royals).

No
We are bleach faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=_IbN0oFvdVY

Geneticists may not be in a rush to publish this, but the absolute truth is that blacks and whites ARE different species. They've discovered that BLACKS are the humans. Whites are a separate species, more advanced in some ways in my opinion, but not humans.

Full disclosure: I'm white.

coming for you schlomo

What? There were white people in North Africa prior to the Muslim conquest.
Absolutely. The Egyptian people were not what most people today would call white. They were, however, definitively not black.

We are gods among men. We are the ubermensch

What point are you trying to get across, OP?
White people, Hispanics, Asians, Indians and everyone else is also equivalent to animals because WE ARE animals.
The sooner we all acknowledge that, the sooner we can move forward.

If anything blacks and non-blacks are separate subspecies. We can interbreed with some degree of success so we do belong to the same species.

and then there was this

youtube.com/watch?v=eSmUwv0ZSIE

Got some sauce on that pasta?

Just because we are not completely Homo Sapiens does not mean we aren't human.
There is more than one species of human dumbass.

>more advanced
So why haven't we mastered interstellar travel?

I assume that, if that picture were not so compressed as to be incomprehensible, it would show an Egyptian bust with Negroid features.
Blacks did exist in Egypt, and I'll never say otherwise. They were, however, no more Egyptian than an Arab immigrant to Europe is European.

Whatever the fuck you posted is definitely NOT human. It is animal.
As far as I am concerned, there are humans which are human and humans which are animals. I've met more blacks that are on the animal side than I have any other race. They are uncivil and prone to inciting violence over menial things.

Low-quality people are still people.

They are trash that should be put in the work camps

EDGY AS FUCK ecks dee

Why? That's too much energy expended on them.
Remove the blacks, and let the low-quality whites be.

Never mind all the interbreeding homo sapiens did with Neanderthals (see: ) and Australopithecus. The distant history of our species is a lot of wandering (on foot or by pack animal) and loads and loads of fucking.

Google denisovans. And read this: yahoo.com/news/neanderthal-dna-redraws-human-africa-timeline-232820554.html

It isn't expending energy on them, it is making them finally do something to better their people. It also gives other people a niche in the world of keeping an eye on the fucks.

>Negroid features
>Blond hair

????????????????

SPOILER WESTERN LIFE IS A WORK CAMP!

>Prove me wrong
I mated with one and produced healthy offspring.

What about the great flood. What effect did that have on humanity?

This is a better one. Google "yahoo news denisovans" Just read the titles under it.

What will happen if they need a bone marrow transplant? Will they be able to find someone of the same racial makeup to get them what they need?

We're all animals. /thread

Technically we are all animals by classification. More specifically, we are all great apes. The real question is, why does this matter?

As a wise man once said; "The little stupid differences are nothing compared to the big stupid similarities."

You cant /thread yourself retard

Pussy

/thread

Faggot

kek'd

It looks like he just did.

high quality image

Because all the money that would take has been siphoned off to support the nigger plague. The USA alone has spent trillions upon trillions of dollars attempting to lift the black from his mire, with very limited success and no foreseeable end.

that's so wrong and stupid

10 millenia

Why no middle eastern Jesus

>tfw your "human" is from africa, same place where blacks originated.

Don't tell the furries

You mean Muhammad?

user is right. Money = time. Tax people essentially 40% and you take 40% of their time. Now distribute that time into areas that mean nothing for the betterment of the people because the Jews run the banks, corporations and media that run the government which takes that 40% of time. Not as in they sit in congress and write the laws but they sneak money into the pockets of them to get what they want. Now when people aren't working to make that money that they only get 60% of, what are they doing? They are sitting back and absorbing media and memes, of which predominantly push the fallen angel mentality which makes people think they are worthless and can not amount to anything. People are too fucking scared to draw a damn picture out of boredom because they are afraid it will look bad. These thoughts having been instilled from an early age by the constant absorption of entertainment, thus making them never look for their own entertainment. They just sit back and vegetate and wait to die. They need the rising beast mentality coupled with pride in their people to make them want to raise their people to the stars.

No I mean a Nazarene