Hey you, yes (You), are you white?, yes?, and i suppose you love your race and your people, but tell me...

Hey you, yes (You), are you white?, yes?, and i suppose you love your race and your people, but tell me, why when you see a homeless white man you dont even look at his eyes?, why dont you donate to the orphans? even more, why dont you adopt white kids?? whats the point of all this "proud" of having european blood when you just shitpost about minorities instead going out and helping your people?, you know why always the same politicians are elected? because "your people" feel despair, so they see in the institutions "at least" some help, what is wrong whit you??, Trust me, that libtard who fights for the homeless has done more for "your people" than you whit your horst wessel lied and your pastas about the jews and the new world order, youre pathetic, this isnt what your ancestors fought for, and im not even white so that must give you an idea of how wrong youre doing in live
>Pic related, you, "Son of the Vikings"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSmUwv0ZSIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youre the one whit rainbows coming from your eyes bro

>why don't you help poor, homes less, orphans, etc

Natural selection, survival of the fittest, and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger is something white people strongly believe in.

Unlike other races needing to help each other through stubbed toes.

Post this on Sup Forums though.

B-but t-the j-jews..............

>In this times not having money is simbol of being weak/shit genetics
You prove my point, the white race despite being the most "proud" are the most stupid

"Sons of the Vikings" > "Fatherless Nigger"

Fatherless nigger > keyboard warrior

Well, I'm not white, so I just rub my hands together and go back home to count my money.

>whit your horst weasel I lied and your pastas about the Jews
u wot m8? Didn't know they had internet in Nigeria.

>I'm not even white
Makes a lot of sense. You sound like you're from a 3rd world shitskin country.

>in this times not having money is simbol

Nice going there shitskin.

fatherless nigger = keyboard warrior

nobody's going to care for the homeless in a society polluted by blacks and gays. Like whats your point

we're living in a utopian society where the Jew, European, homosexual and feminist has been dealt with, and in this society, whites are not caring for their homeless?

There are lots of programs in place for these people. 99% of them are mentally ill

Haha, why wouldnt I addopt kids, maybe because I dont want childeren. Furthermore why would I help people who didnt do anything for me. So what did you do OP. You donated to something, gtfo OP, I donated to some charities. But you know what that money went probably to the head chief of the charity. You are probably just some fucking little twat whi feels discriminated and dont know how the world works. Why dont you go fist yourself OP you hypocrite little cock.

>People who didnt do anything for me
Proving my point again, i dont feel discriminated, trust me, im living better than you here in my nation whit my people, im just sick of "White prouds" doing nothing but shitposting and expecting to save the white race whit it when as in pic related a black guy makes the shit their swastika boxers

too busy donating to the homeless via taxes and raising my own children. didn't need to read the rest.

Op is niggerfaggot

do you even know how to read? i called the "white pride" faggots, not some average joe

ITT: Shut-ins fight instead of doing anything

I assume you didnt do jack shit either. Btw what point did I prove to you? Oh wait, nothing.

i could afford to do more than take old but decent clothes and volunteer time to a shelter if i wasn't working my cock off and paying for fucking border jumpers and sending rehabed thugs to berkeley to teach the spoiled millennials how to riot.
is my point.
why don't you ask jay z or fucking two chains

The point of being a "proud white" doing shit for your people

well this is what i mean by im not racist.
not a fucking hypocrite either like libs.
let people help themselves. fuck off.

Dont get me wrong, i support you, im the first one despising the wall jumpers, but what im trying to say is why are you proud of being white while you do a shit for your people? i was talking to the pc nazi kids tho, if you do things for your people thats ok, youre a good man helping your brothers

So I assume you arent a proud black person or whatever you are abs you hate your own race. Thats sad

This is the problem, you didnt read it, im calling the keyboard white warriors to go out and do something but complaining

I dont hate my own race, i just find pathetic the "white pride" when you do nothing but crying about Merkel and the Rotschild

Who said I did? I never cared about that shit lolol

Fucking kek

i spend hundreds of hours of my life exposing jews on Sup Forums and fighting back the feminists, niggers, homos, the garbage spawn that you are on Sup Forums

never kissed mouth to mouth or had sex with black or asian

I grew up in the multicultural society the jew created. I cannot have a girlfriend because everybody is brown, Asian, or short,

I have no society, no culture, my only identity is being the "cause of everybodys problems," I literally spend every day alone, isolated, alienated, and youre telling me what do I do for white people

Youre not even white

What do i do for myself im going to lift weights, going to go to school for math,

I dont understand the concept of society because there is none. You not only destroy my connection to the human race but now you're criticizing me for growing old in the abyss you forced me into

Under a Hitler germany, which is where your argument is founded, they had all sorts of programs to help the needy

The only thing i can possibly do to help the white race is spray you up with bullets. This is what you know to be true and you are looking for who discovers this.

this belongs here
youtube.com/watch?v=eSmUwv0ZSIE

Russian trying to spread fascism throughout the west. These people are fucking retards.

that escalated at a rather moderate pace.

something like vote for someone who wants to protect the last thing this country has left? it's sovereignty.

quick, spoodermoon

>Believing in the system
So this is what the sons of europe are, no wonder why Hitler was the last hope of the white race

is the answer for cancer more cancer?
obviously it's not working for the sjws. or is it?
i guess you're saying we have to segregate or we will parish?

There is no discernable differences between people of different skin colours to even support the idea of different races. All we have is different cultural backgrounds. We shouldn't be concerned with preservation of this or preservation of that, because we are all brothers and sisters and the sooner you remember that the better. The only dividing force in humanity is ignorance and stupidity. I'm appalled at the amount of prejudice and racism that's written on these boards under the protection of anonymity. Whilst it's good to get things off your chest, it shouldn't be a breeding ground for shared hate, it should be a place to realise why those thoughts are no good and place to learn tolerance and learn some shit, n laugh at crazy shit

>There is no discernable differences between people of different skin colours to even support the idea of different races.

hi, before you make this argument, take a look at what the races are. you have white, asian, and blacks.

Please take a look at these before you claim they're "equal" or "non existent," thank you. How's the weather in Israel?

Please have a think about genetics and the fact it's just a pigment and that there's not enough difference in dna for there to be different "races"

Alan R. Templeton, Ph.D., professor of biology in Arts and Sciences at Washington University, has analyzed DNA from global human populations that reveal the patterns of human evolution over the past one million years. He shows that while there is plenty of genetic variation in humans, most of the variation is individual variation. While between-population variation exists, it is either too small, which is a quantitative variation, or it is not the right qualitative type of variation -- it does not mark historical sublineages of humanity.

Using the latest molecular biology techniques, Templeton has analyzed millions of genetic sequences found in three distinct types of human DNA and concludes that, in the scientific sense, the world is colorblind. That is, it should be.

"Race is a real cultural, political and economic concept in society, but it is not a biological concept, and that unfortunately is what many people wrongfully consider to be the essence of race in humans -- genetic differences," says Templeton. "Evolutionary history is the key to understanding race, and new molecular biology techniques offer so much on recent evolutionary history. I wanted to bring some objectivity to the topic. This very objective analysis shows the outcome is not even a close call: There's nothing even like a really distinct subdivision of humanity."

>Please have a think about genetics

Yeah please have a think about genetics, the fact that Asians and whites are mixed hominids that no longer exist

Claiming what you are doing is called PROPAGANDA. Say it with me kids, P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-A

Talking about genetics, the fact that whites and Asians are accountable, of the 3, for all technology and society we have today. Blacks are universally seen as lower value, even in countries where the apes won, such as Brazil.

Blacks have had 200,000 years to do something and the only thing they've come up with is murder and rape primarily focused at women and children.

Nobody's reading shit, you fucking nigger, I have the internet, I am fully capable to see what whites, blacks, and Asians do when left to their own devices.

The reason you homosexuals, faggots and dykes, and feminists, the Jewish minions of the New World Order spend half your day crusading for "black equality" is because the Jews are each going to take 2,800 hybrid black slaves

They are killing whites through social agendas, Arabs through social and physical, and they will eliminate Asians with race specific bio weapon (oh, but "race is a construct")

If race were a construct, then why are Africans, for example, afflicted by sickle cell? Why are Nordics immune to HIV? Why are the Jews going to kill Asians using race specific bio weapons, a weapon that attacks racial characteristics

Every one of you faggots, dykes, feminists, niggers, every one of you should be torched alive none of you has any value

White people are not human, they'd fuck over their own family to make some profit off it. Scary people.

I don't think you look up anything on your Internet other than shit memes and fake news in easy to digest sentences. You probably get your info from screenshots. Would you talk like this in public, or would you feel to ashamed and too stupid to argue back?

>I don't think you look up anything on your Internet

Yeah its my internet i own the internet good job you fucking retard homosexual faggot dyke feminist nigger minion of Jewish new world order kill yourself before the public does it for you

I just use that kinda vernacular because I likes to call it your Internets. You guys are so hypocritical, you fear monger about people gonna come wipe you out n turn you into slaves n shit, but then argue that you should do the same to them. You argue about survival of the fittest and looking out for number 1 but then criticise Jewish people as being greedy and in it for themselves. It's all just bullshit layin heavy on ur soul man its Killin u not red pillin u

>I just use that kinda vernacular because
Nobody gives a shit the only thing i want from you is to watch you burned alive

"race is a social construct"

You wouldn't survive 7 and a half minutes in any concentration of blacks, so how are you testing your theory by being a dumbass online

I'm white I literally grew up in a black neighborhood. I know the survival tactics you have to use around blacks, and sometimes, you plain can't.

I'm not "white European placed in hood," i'm literally, a white person, who grew up in the hood. Niggers are my identity.

I would never, in a million years claim blacks are "human beings." There is no real world example of black people being equals to the achievement of white and Asian, and blacks being capable of scraping together any form of society outside of gang rape towards women and children

Those are social and cultural constructs, not some inherent flaw in their dna.

White people are cunts too its not exclusively a black thing.

>Those are social and cultural constructs,

Nigger, the 300 years "social construct" in, coincidentally, every country on this planet. Do you understand this? Every country, from human, to planet of the apes, Brazil, every single country on this planet, every culture, blacks are seen as lesser value

So let's say, the slaves that America didn't kill from 300 years ago, they "poisoned" all other countries, to influence how blacks would be seen globally

Blacks have done nothing in 200,000 years but rape and murder each other

200,000 - 300 = ooga booga white man oppression

>White people are cunts too

Why are white people cunts "too," nobody has made a clear enough case why blacks have magically been promoted to human

What have you done in the last 200,000 years you fuckin dumb fat racist?

What I mean by "white people are cunts too" is that everyone, every individual is capable of shitty things, it's not more likely if ur black or whatever else.

>What have you done in the last 200,000 years you fuckin dumb fat racist?

I'm top percentile iq, and let's talk about what Ive done in the past 20 minutes.

I completely slaughtered the race social construct through use of basic logic. I turned you right back to chimping the fuck out, even though you were pretending i have to read some random propaganda author lmao

You will never be people get over it

For blacks to reach the level of technology that whites and Asians have would require 35 million years, if you manage to avoid your own self destructive behavior

I never said blacks are people, so why would you. It's like religion. There's no actual reason to believe in gods, but yet, some do. There's no actual reason to believe blacks are human, and yet, because the Jews are using blacks to eliminate the white race and become "gods chosen people," dumbasses such as yourself are willing to spread propaganda that blacks are capable of building interdimensional travel in 3000 BC

You're funny mister. You haven't done nuffin but rant. I'm glad you're just pretending to be a cunt for the lols because otherwise this dialogue would be tragic

I don't care what you did in the last 20 minutes I want to know what you did in the last 200k years

Racism is illogical; any nigger, tard, or chalkie can get you killed. Stereotypes help ease brain strain, but if you let it rule you, then you're no better than Hitler and the hate that ruled him. People do vary genetically across cultures, but the real problem is different cultures itself. Teddy Roosevelt said that you are either a Mexican or an American, not a Mexican-American- this is a conflict of immigrants that few people see when thinking about it.
>Voted trump for the 2nd Amendment but now realizing he really is doing gods work

Look this is how you really talk, youre pretending youre an intelligent person when youre linking propaganda white genocide authors, but when youre left to your own devices, youre talking about

"funny mister"
"havent done nuffin"
"rant"
"cunt"
"for the lols"

What's tragic about this dialogue, the fact that somebody literally has to explain to you blacks have never done anything outside of rape and destroy.

Tragic for my time, i guess, and yours, if your life had any value, which it doesnt, so tragic for my time i guess. I'm having fun, finding new and original ways to kick you in the face while you try to unleash your propaganda on me as if I'm not already guarded from your white genocide movement lmao

I have no witty response for that, because i cant say "i fucked your mom bitch" because i would never touch a black female sexually

I grew up in the hood black females would put their ass in my face and punch me in the head for not having sex with them

When i'm in public black females go apeshit (excuse the term, anybody who is reading this who is a chimpanzee, i dont meant to call you equal to blacks) when they see me because they know I grew up in the hood. I'm accustomed to blacks. There's something about black women they go absolutely crazy when they see a white guy who is "black" in his mind

I am black in my mind. There is no changing that. I will never be able to escape this. My personal self image causes me isolation, pain, loneliness, i dont identify with white people, my own race.

Blacks see me and they instantly know I'm black on the inside. They throw me hand signals from SUVS

I would never, claim that blacks are comparable to white and Asian, ever. That's absolutely ridiculous. Your entire argument, the part of it that's not purely propaganda, will be based on hybrid blacks - the blacks who have a white or Asian parent.

Black people are my niggers, but this social agenda shit has to end.

NIGGER

>Racism is illogical; any nigger, tard, or chalkie can get you killed.

What the fuck is this, you try me, and your brain will be left on the pavement, cross section, for little kids to come learn body parts

And

>Racism is illogical;

Every. Listen to this word, i want you to understand it. It's a word called "every"

Every rich black, every Asian, every white, avoids concentrations of blacks. This in return, grants better quality of living, safety, higher income,

There are very real returns from avoiding the black race that all races, including the prosperous blacks, understand and adhere to.

Among whites, Asian, and Arab, race might be a minor "issue," when you are throwing black into the mix, race is a full blown warning sign

Do not like getting raped, have to sleep in your tub to avoid bullets when you sleep, you dont like being knocked out from behind, you avoid blacks, point blank, there is no way around this.

You idiot ass college kids and your "blacks are equal" go to where I grew up. Go to any hood, any mixed income neighborhood, and tell me how blacks are your equal. Blacks themselves will shoot you dead take your wallet and piss in your mouth.

Wow my mind is blown, I had previously disagreed with everything you said.. until you told us to listen carefully and to understand the word "every" and then it all clicked. Wow. You're so right. Red pilled the fuck out

Do proud black people give homeless black people money, or adopt black kids?

Ask mummy and daddy

black people always give to charity, black people saved the white man from ebola, blacks literally funded the university you go to and then what do you do? you go around calling black people niggers and hitting them with stones, i cant believe how evil white people are, white people stole black people's time machine, went back in time, and ensured that black people would always be retarded for 200,000 years

Ur the same schizo from b4 aintcha mister

You probably know who i am, i have no idea who you are, all Sup Forums is now is a bunch of niggers and gays promoting their shit with absolutely no brains

I spend plenty of time hunting down you retarded faggots in these threads, every time you claim "blacks are equal" "gays are human" I'll be right there with a shovel, taking the shit coming out of your mouth, and pushing it back in your body

Although i dont see too many gay agenda threads anymore, lmao, those are extinct now because gays know how ridiculous they are. same as black equality threads will soon be.

That sounds pretty gay dude

Are you Geoff from down the road?

Actually I do look at them, tell them hello and even give them money when I have some.
Last year when I was in uni, there was always this lady siting in front of the tabac store asking for money, she was always smiling and very kind.
Since I moved in another city, I kinda miss her. It's hard to see people smiling kindly in here