My girl just admitted to making out with another guy...

My girl just admitted to making out with another guy. She claims that he just went for it and that she was too stunned to do anything about it.

She says she's so sorry and that she loves me with all her heart etc etc

Should I leave this bitch? I'm getting played, huh?

The fact that she didn't try to stop it should tell you something. That's unacceptable to me and I would end the relationship immediately, but I had a whore for a mother so I have no tolerance for this shit.

Yea you're probably right

Fuck

I just told my ex-gf's new boyfriend that she cheated on him with me.

I didn't want to go into specifics with him but basically we fucked like 3 times, and she gave me multiple blowjobs and handjobs, and we frequently made out. He lives in California and we live in Washington so he was never around. It was easy to get away with it and he never would have known, but honestly I was tired of her shit so I told him.

I hate the dude's guts but no guy should have to deal with a women like that.

Break up with her immediately OP. She's no good.

Your ex's name wouldn't happen to be Makenna would it?

She fucking cucked you, that is unacceptable

What's gonna stop her from doing it again? BEst to walk away now and never look back. We're here for you user no matter how gay it sounds

Nope

That's cheating fam

When I had a gf back in high school this asian chick jumped on me and tried to make out but I pushed that bitch off because it was the logical thing to do. Aren't female brains the same? Anyway, asian chick was like a 5/10 and my gf at the time was a 9/10, don't know if I would've stopped if it were a hot chick... but still

Ditch her anyway. If she didn't pull away then she wanted it. She wasn't stunned, she was enthralled and didn't want to pull away.

You're right but at the same time she's never don't anything like this and now she's basically crying because she knows I'm probably gonna break up with her and she claims that she's "so sorry"

Am I being to harsh? I don't even know

If you're sure she's being sincere then you should probably forgive her

Smh that's probably the sad truth.
I was a little delusional before I came on here but now I'm pretty sure she's like that shit.

That's why I love Sup Forums, nobody gives a fuck they just give you their raw opinion

Don't fucking fall for it dude

Girls are amazing at faking their emotions. She'll start playing you again and will do the same shit every time. Cry cry cry. I wouldn't trust her again, but if you really do, tell her to give you some space to think about it. Show her you're not afraid to leave her bitch ass.

Just think of it like this: If you decide to stick with her you will stay emotionally invested, and then what will happen when it happens again? If she got herself into a situation where a guy is able to just make out with her and she puts no resistance then what does that tell you about her value of you? She's a hoe and hoes will be hoes but then again idk your relationship. Given my past experience I'd walk away and find someone better and loyal who has respect for herself and me as a partner.

Also this Show her that you're willing to walk away that's your best negotiating point.

You're not being harsh. Trust me, i've been in your shoes. It's hard. EXTREMELY hard, but you HAVE to do it. You owe it to YOURSELF. She didn't have enough respect for you, or your relationship, to pull away.

You don't have to treat her like shit or anything, but I strongly recommend breaking up with her over this. In a nice way, just tell her that you feel betrayed by her, and that you can't be with her.

If you forgive her and stay with her, regardless of whether or not she's telling the truth, it shows that you are lenient, and subliminally she will remember that she can walk on you and you'll forgive her for it.

Like I said I've been in your shoes. It only gets worse if you stay with her.

Yeah the last thing I told her is to get out my fucking face because I needed time to think. Haven't spoken to her since

>she's never don't anything like this
Or she never told you about the other things she's done.
Don't listen to this guy, break up with her. If she didn't even try to stop it or pull away then she liked it.

Not acceptable. Dump her. You don't need to waste your time with that. I had an ex-girlfriend do this to me when we were dating. It was during high school [09 here]. The guy we played pool with I thought was just a friend. Go figure. I asked if she stopped it, she said no; but gave the same "i was stunned, he just went for it" excuse.

Dump the bitch!

If she liked it then why would she admit to doing it?

Eh if they didn't fuck then I'd probably give her a second chance. If she pulls this shit again tho then nah nope out.

"Just too stunned". C'mon.

She'll probably do it again except this time she won't tell OP cause he know OP don't play no games (as seen here )

It could get worse pal... Try waiting a year for a girl then finall get with her.over the summer but then get broken up with because she turned lesbian get back together 2 more times buy her roses and chocolates but then get told she never loved you and get called by her mother saying she's going to your school tomorrow

Damn .. Okay I'm gonna do it.
Fuck feelings. I'm not gonna sit here like a bitch and get cucked in a matter of seconds by a random fuckboy. I'm breaking up with her. I'm probably never gonna be in love like I was again but fuck it. If she really loved me she wouldn't have done that and the part that hurts is that she probably liked it. Time to make a stand. I'm done.

Well, this is an interesting point, too

Just remember that it's not about her, it's about you having enough respect for yourself to not put up with disloyalty.

Are you willing to be alone? if you are then go for it

You fags have no idea

DON'T GET CUCKED OP! Besides that, if she did it once she'll do it again, same guy or not.

Dump her OP.

While I was with my ex-fiance I thought she was the sweetest girl on earth. We connected and got along so well, as close to a soulmate as I've ever gotten. Then she goes see a rapper (not someone super big, but big enough that you might've heard about him), she and her friends end up backstage and my ex sucks his dick and then let him fuck her pinned against a wall. She was 100% sober.

Fuck hoes.

rude

fuck that sucks to hear dude

Wow. Females can be such whores sometimes like damn

sorry I kek'd at " Then she goes see a rapper "

What a bitch, how'd you heard about it ?

Kissing isn't cheating you insecure fucks freak out other nothing. If your girl left you because some random chick kissed you, you'd be whineing about how unfair it is.

You fucks need to man up. No get down and give me ten nigga!

Leave the bitch. Anyone who doesent punch back while getting raped is damaged goods.

youll love again brocookie I can guarantee youll love some one way more than her

this man is right, listen to him. It doesn't matter if she was making out with another guy, it's not cheating. It's not even her fault.

Forgive her. Maybe even do it again, and maybe you could watch her do it this time. As long as you're both okay with it, it's not cheating. It was probably just a sexual thing anyway, not an emotional thing.

Why are you so insecure goyi- I mean OP.

So what's your suggestion, wiseguy?
Do nothing like a bitch?

leave that bitch. lol.. "too stunned" gimme a break

Rape her

You don't need to leave her, but she should definitely endure a dose of angry anal for it.

Tell her to go to his place and smash his head with a beer bottle to prove that she still loves you.

I still don't get the point of admitting to it if she wanted it

>all the /r9k/ in this thread

Most of these repliers haven't been in an actual relationship. Now, I'm not whiteknighting, nor am I condoning your bitch sucking another dude's tongue.

But I've had it happen to me, as in a girl kissed me when I was in a relationship with another. Naturally, I kissed back, but I eventually stopped it. I felt horrible, told her and she forgave me. Because nothing else happened, and I meant it when I promised her nothing like that would happen again.

In a similar vein, a girl from a previous relationship was kissed by another guy (while they were both drunk) and nothing else happened, and she promised it would never happen again. I forgave her for that one. She later admitted to kissing him on another occassion (sober), and I dumped her.

Point is, everyone is different on how they go about their business. My advice is to forgive her this one time, and if something similar happens again, kick her to the curb, the cheating fucking cunt.

Get her phone and invite him over to your place, then you ass rape him and make her watch so she will understand who's the beta cuck

This kiss came out of nowhere what was she supposed to do punch him? Cry sexual assault like a feminist? She talked to her bf about it thats it, problem resolved. Over reacting is a total bitch boy move.

Is this real?

/thread

Ask yourself if she's worth your heartache. If she is, forgive and move on. On the other hand, if your junior high 14 year old pride is hurt and you are worried that all the kids will point at you and laugh, then by all means listen to the wisdom of Sup Forums and dump her.

Then in two weeks, when you go crawling back, maybe you'll realize that Sup Forums is not the best place to ask relationship advice.

Think about it. If any one of the "dump her" camp here had a girlfriend, would the be her posting? No, they'd be on a date.

Give her another chance. If it works out you'll be glad you did. If it doesn't, you still walk away a better man.

Cut and run. Say your farewells and wish her the best and just move on without her. Because regardless of human error and weather or not she wanted it, it will weigh heavy on you down the line. That is unless you think you can forgive her. From my perspective, if my girl didnt have the integrity in her to prevent some dude from making out with her then she already has had her sights on other people. I hate to be the one to bring about the harsh reality( not saying other people on here havent already) but why allow yourself to be dragged down by this all. Move on with your life and set your sights on something greater. Thats my advice. Maybe the situation with your relationship is more complex then just this all so choose your decision wisely but i would reccomend leaving.

You're genuinely naive. She regret what she did and told you to feel better about it. She could've seen the kiss a mile away and not be 'stunned'. I'd dump her.

your girl got with riff raff?

Every time She isn't with you, she's getting her asshole fisted by that guy

femanon here, I was absolutely destroyed at a party a few yrs ago some guy tried to kiss me and I immediately pulled my face away. She knows what she did and is most likely fucking you around.

dude good on you, it sounds rough as fuck but shit can always get better. dont be a pussy and do what you gotta do

>I'm probably never going to be in love like I was again.

I wouldn't count yourself short on that m8. After that girl from 09, I dated again 09-10, went through hell with that one. I exiled myself to singledom with the purpose of finding out who I was as an individual; I remained this way until "she came". Exile lasted from 2010-2014; I didn't know when I would love again, but I accepted myself; and I accepted the truth that I am not guaranteed love; if it happens, sweet; if it doesn't; then I can still enjoy life as a single man.

My now fiance fought hard to get me; at the time she was more interested in me than I her; but I still liked her.

I didn't find Kek until this year, and truly know what he stands for. However, I bless thee young tadpolefag. I believe in you.

Praise Kek.

Hope Sup Forums had me make the right decision lol. I just broke up with her. No turning back

What letter did her first name start with?

leave her.
Today it's a kiss.
Tomorrow it's a dick.
Then it's a baby you're not the father of.

you prolly getting played my dude, im getting played right now and slowly tryin to break it off but yeah i'd say fuck it man there's a lot more women out there and women tat won't do shit like that

>insert pic of guy's facebook post asking his friends if he should be worried his gf slept over at her ex-bf's house, and she responds saying she slept naked next to him but they didn't fuck

lol op dump tha bitch. dont just date her to date her. DUMP HER NOW ON VALENTINE'S DO IT EVERY YEAR SHELL THINK ABOUT WHAT SHE LOST

The trips of truth

>It started out with a kiss
>How did it end up like this?
>It was only a kiss
>It was only a kiss

The dubs of acknowledgment

good job OP

Were her initials BW by any chance?

>Should I leave this bitch?

First you need to beat her down hard. Train her for the next guy. Beat her for at least three hours straight.

y-yes.... why? Who are you?

her brother

Second chances OP

Proof?!?

Well, your sister is a whore lol

BEAT HER ASS FOR OP!!

At living his uncucked life again. OP just dumped the whore. Good riddance.

No its not. Other guy that replied isn't op, I am.

No I'm the real op and her initials are really BW

Time of our lives

I know her feel.
My first kiss was from a friend when we were like 13, and I was too stunned to stop him (no homo).
And a gf cheated on me when I we were like 18.

Kissing, even with tongue, is so NOT a big deal, once you've thought it over for long enough.

If she cheated, it's only because you gave her a reason. Be better to her if you want to keep her.

Clearly im the real OP

well my sister is still a ho

dubs of truth

played like a fiddle nigga

tell that bitch to take a hike

>If she cheated, it's only because you gave her a reason. Be better to her if you want to keep her.

What are you some kind of beta fag?
Cheating is cheating, no excuse you fucking cuck bitch.

Lol cuck

Holy fuck this has nothing to do with sexism or r9k bullshit.

I'm glad your shit worked out and your gf forgave you.

That being said, shits not about "he/she's a whore, dump her." Its a lack of trust.

A relationship has to be founded on trust. If one party cheats, the trust is gone. You have no way of knowing that it won't happen again; if some girl/guy kissed/fucked your SO, and they didn't stop it, what evidence is there that they would stop it should it happen again? I mean, they say they would, sure, but it was implicitly agreed upon that they wouldn't cheat before, and that didn't stop them.

I don't know man. Maybe I'm just cynical I've cut people off for less. Forgiving people is one thing, putting yourself in a position to get fucked over is another.

No I'm OP, also pics of sis?

You getting played

yeah but women are whores and you got played by the bitch, so.

and if your first fuck slot was so innocent, why you dump her?

>beta
No. Fuck you. You're beta.

Maybe when you live longer you'll understand. Grow some pubes and go around the sun a few more times.

You're not getting played, you're getting cucked you spineless faggot.

If you like living the life of an omega male and having a woman that thinks you're a bigger pussy than I do, keep doing what you're doing.

Two dubs in a row now, OP must have chosen wisely.

Coming from Mr. "If she cheated, it's only because you gave her a reason. Be better to her if you want to keep her."

You beta pussy whipped faggot fuck off. Kek

Brian?

You don't even know what love is.

Someone you might kiss a girl and find out.

make her agree to a threesome with one of her hot friends and THEN you leave her.

this is a golden opportunity op.
golden.

That didn't even make sense, kys faggot.

you're literally victim blaming right now, that offensive. i feel a report to the human rights tribunal coming on.