The truth is coming out. trump and his cabinet are soon to be shown as the traitorous bastards they are...

The truth is coming out. trump and his cabinet are soon to be shown as the traitorous bastards they are. Now it can be said - conservatives are traitors who should be rounded up as a clear and present danger to the country.

cnn.com/2017/02/14/politics/donald-trump-aides-russians-campaign/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eSmUwv0ZSIE
businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-russia-igor-sechin-dossier-2017-1
nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/asia/kim-jong-un-brother-killed-malaysia.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CNN

>CNN

>CNN

Stay mad for the next 8 years faggot.

>CNN

>CNN
CNN is fake news shithead.

He's gone and you're a traitor for supporting him.

the fuck you have against russians?

bye bye traitor.

#arguingwithliberals

Sorry Infowars, FoxNews and Brietbart can't be sourced as they won't touch this for obvious reasons. nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html

>The FBI and US intelligence agencies continue to try to determine what the motive for the communications were.
>One concern was whether Trump associates were coordinating with Russian intelligence operatives over the release of damaging information about the Hillary Clinton campaign.

So they don't have actual proof of anything, just a bunch of allegations... sounds like CNN.

Not going to give your favorite news webpage more clicks than it deserve,

Just spill the beans on what I should be reading in this trash laden article of yours.

the man will be dead by then and your pockets will be emptier.

enjoy your hate filled existence moron

you have offended me and my feelings come before anything you have to say. I dont care what facts you have to say because MY FEELINGS MATTER.
QUIT OPPRESSING ME
FUCKING GIVE ME A TRIGGER WARNING YOU LEFTIST BIGOT!!!!!!!!!

>IS TRUMP GUILTY OF EXPOSING HILLARY AS A CORRUPT WHORE???

lmao do they even read this shit anymore

ITT: triggered con snowflakes shitting at the realization trump is a Russian shill and that his presidency is done.

The alt right makes you pee the bed eh?

>herrr durrr i could run country better than president

youre all niggers....

>Trying this hard to use Sup Forums buzzwords

Holy shit you're sad

You have absolutely no idea how full of shit those of the media actually are these days.

It's not even like they don't try anymore it's more like they don't know how to fake not trying to hide that they don't produce real news since the last century.

They fired way too many good reporters and the new kids doing all the hard work are so lost now that they wonder what's a news.

They're losing money now and it's not like the market is going to simply skyrocket once again all of a sudden. It's only a matter of time before everyone simply turn off their tv and stop listening to them because quality news is now a thing of the past.

FUCK CNN AND FACTS

ALTERNATIVE FACTS BOYS

ITT: triggered user spends his time hoping that other people will care about his feelings.

Uh huh

i'm just gunna drop this here

youtube.com/watch?v=eSmUwv0ZSIE

So true.

Are you being retarded on purpose?

Oh wait of course you are.

The level of deflection from terrified cons is over 9000.

HAHAH! Fake News...CNN, this is all you got? Traitor bitches are going down. Trump brigades got quiet all the sudden. The Ruskie faggots gave up.

Dis the media is awful

whats wrong with loving 4 year olds though guys. Cmon the globalists are just trying to making cheese pizza legal

Hey heres some shitty bait in the middle of the thread ha cons r triggered snowflakes i are am smarter than republican

L

Haha cnn

ITT: Butthurt libtards retreat into fantasy because reality has become too painful for them.

>If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed. - Mark Twain

Too bad Soros will just give money to liberal media to keep them a float.

Listen you Faggots this was on Buzzfeed, Salon, MNBC, BBC, and NY times! So it has to be real!

#He has divided you. Cuckfags

Did you see the frightened ones
Did you hear the falling bombs
Did you ever wonder
Why we had to run for shelter
When the promise of a brave new world
Unfurled beneath a clear blue sky

Bunch of fascists that hate cheese pizza

CNN is automatically Fake News? Lol. Denial is the second stage of grief. It's time for the Donald tools to get angry.

Why would Trumptards get angry? Even if the allegations are completely true, it's not enough to get him impeached as much as the regressives wish it were.

Poor Hillary

>If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed.
>If you do read the newspaper, you're misinformed.

Which is worst?

It's not that it's completely wrong, it's just likes to stretch little truths to come to unrealistic conclusions.
Would you hire a carpenter who only uses nails and screws 20 percent of the time and constructs the rest using silly putty for adhesion

not getting your news on infowars

Not only will it be enough to get him impeached, it will also be enough to try him for treason - him, pence, tillerson, the whole lot of them. trumpland is crumbling and soon enough the country will move against the traitors.

>loser shill detected

>implying CNN is a credible news source

Sorry OP but I'm afraid you're fucking autistic holy fucking shit

For once, someone smart on Sup Forums

You are living in a fantasy, realistically that just won't happen. Get a fucking grip.

>Director of Secret Service quits
>National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn, is forced to quit while being investigated for ties to Russia
>Senior Republicans including Mitch McConnell calling for further investigations
>US intelligence corroborates some of the stories in the Christopher Steele dossier
>Russia challenging the US military on multiple fronts
Rough week for old Donnie.

As much as I'd prefer Trump not to be President of the world's most powerful country, it literally isn't treason as defined by the constitution.

Look it up.

Alex Jones voice is way too annoying and he's too emotional to be taken seriously.

If he has something to say he should cut the bullshit, remove the publicity and filter his shit off the non-news material he put in all of his videos.

Too annoying for me to endure.

ALTERNATIVE FACTS BOYZ

everytime there's something these conservative fags don't like they inmediatly say the source is not credible,

>Ignorance is bliss

ITT: special snowflake triggered tumblrina shill cuck faggot niggers don't realize that it's current year on the 'chan so they shitpost weeaboo garbage and support trump's russian affiliation

Back to le Sup Forums kek pepe dat boi memes buzzwords harambe did 9/11

Then:
>He's literally Hitler
>He has no chance
>He's a joke
>He'll loose the RNC
>He won't take the campaign serious
>He is polling 20 points below Hillary in every state
>He can't beat Hillary

After the election:
>He's literally Hitler
>He had the election hacked by Russia
>He's not my President
>Mass liberal rioting and crying

Now:
>He's not my President
>He will be gone soon

Get back to your safe space.

All gains made by Republicans has been through Democrats staying at home whining about how their vote doesn't matter and related laziness.
Trump educated them on that delusion. Republicans are going are going to get so wiped in the house in 2018 that they are going to get whiplash.

>Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
So I guess your argument is that Russia isn't an "enemy?"

>CNN

>The same "trustworthy" source that ran a fake story about him removing the MLK bust to paint him out as racist 1,000 times in 2 days over all their outlets before admitting it was a fabricated.

Reminds me of Hugo Chavez "If the media is against me then it's not credible media"

Exactly

You're just afraid of his pure energy.

>implying some of us are conservatives
>implying we could trust the news after the massive polling snafu and rampant yellow journalism
Tfw shitbirds won't only be elated for mlre than 5 seconds before you realize Mike "electrified fence" Pence gets sworn in
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Uhm, it's treacherous. Don't you even realize how cacophonic that word is? God.

His voice is the best part,

>implying liberals don't scream "REEE breitbart REEE infowars" and every source that is neither of those things and presents inconvenient facts to their little safe space narrative

fuck outta here clown

CONFIRMATION BIAS BOYZ

Everytime these liberal tards see something that confirms their pre-conceived notions it's automatically correct and from a 100% legitimate source

>CNN

>the same trustworthy source that reports on Global Warming with this picture.

I can't wait for everyone to get Trump impeached, then we get Mike "ACDC for the LGBT" pence to take office.

That'll definitely be a good replacement.

/Sarcasm

Or the fake Russian hacking of the power grid.

Or the fake story about golden showers.

Yeah dude you can't trust the mediaaaaa you can only trust Trumps alternative facts, these muricans no wonder why you morons elected that clown as a president. Good luck for the next years, you'll need it.

The only form of argument for conservatives when called on their shit is "yeah but LIBERALS!!!!" And never actually defend their point.

Dude Trump won't get impeached. You have lost your grip on reality, people on your side lie just as much as Trumps side. You believe a separate bunch of lies and half truths. The media are awful you need to stop believing what they say.

terrible effort

Mike "Shock the Cock" Pence is the real boogeyman, I don't know why regressives want him in.
>regressives
>oh wait

trumpland is traitorland. It's over.

Memos: CEO of Russia's state oil company offered Trump adviser, allies a cut of huge deal if sanctions were lifted

businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-russia-igor-sechin-dossier-2017-1

Read this
Your side has their alt facts as well faggot.

CNN is the straight news.

Republican ideology...I'm not going to read it, tell me what it says so I can tell you its wrong. LMFAO

>hacks into US systems and runs misinformation campaign to interfere with elections
>threatens nuclear war if Hillary is elected
>threatens war over Syria
>invades neighbors
>assassinates political rivals
>just today, sent military planes to buzz Navy ships, stationed a sub off the US east coast, and deployed illegal missiles
Yeah, that doesn't sound like an enemy at all...

>putting words in my mouth
Man, you faggots have really been assblasted by this election. Take a chill pill and let the deportations flow.

>conservatives are traitors who should be rounded up as blah, blah, blah

That's the problem with your fucking country; you take sides and fight with each other endlessly. You've got SO MANY problems, but at the end of the day, what are you doing about it? Nothing, absolutely fucking nothing; unless blaming the "other side" counts.

How do you guys even function as a country any more? It boggles my mind that you guys are still standing, much less STILL going on about how you're all so badass and everyone else is jealous. We're not, by the way. We're absolutely not.

I don't get it. Why do you hate each other so fucking much? Do you actually believe that every single person you deem a "conservative" is exactly the same? What an insane belief. You guys are so fucked and you don't even realize it. At least you're putting on an entertaining show.

What is that your fucking diary? GTFO Idiot

Don't worry faggot, Trump Care will cover your affliction.

>threatens nuclear war if Hillary is elected

Actually it was Hillary who wanted the war, and you're just a puppet in that long game. Good thing she lost the election.

...................................whaaaaaa

Assblasted? It's a thrill for me watching you faggots show the whole world how much of a morons you actually are, I blame it on your education system. Im out boy take care of that diabetes.

My affliction? More like the affliction regressives have. All these faggots screaming for impeachment not realizing the guy who fits their ebil rite wyng mayn way better than Trump will replace Trump and they'll be extra buttmad

The whole trumpland administration will be swept up in this as well as many in congress. It's housecleaning time. Traitors must go.

Yes. If you are not engaged in war and/or you are not distinctly maligned against one another, then it is not treason.

We openly speak with Russia. Our leaders openly meet with one another, (not just Trump, but Obama and previous Presidents as well.) We openly trade with them. There are no trade embargoes against them.

Thus, we are legally not enemies. Therefore collusion with them is not considered treason.

Yes, Russia may have interfered with the election. The DNC may have also interfered with the election. Interfering with the election does not automatically make you an "enemy" of the USA. Political interference is done for personal gain, which does not have to predispose one to bringing down others.

In our small-world modern times where all countries are interlocked in trade, one party winning usually makes everyone else win in turn. Sabotaging the USA will tank the global economy, no one wants that.

Why do you think Trudeau didn't start shit with Trump even though they're ideological opposites? Because he's the leader of a country that is highly dependent on US trade, and wants to keep us as a strong Ally regardless of his personal feelings.

North Korea assassinates Kim Jun Un's half brother.

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/asia/kim-jong-un-brother-killed-malaysia.html?_r=0