Hey Sup Forums I want to move to the united states

hey Sup Forums I want to move to the united states.
>whats the best state

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSmUwv0ZSIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't want you.

Depends what kinda guy you are

Different states suit different people

Canada

fuck off, we're full

florida, you get to shoot niggers

Any blue state- they give you the most free stuff, don't expect you to work, and won't blame you for underachieving

We have enough of you.
Canada will take in anybody though, they're fucking stupid like that.

trump!

youtube.com/watch?v=eSmUwv0ZSIE

Mexico

puerto rico

I hear that one is a by far the best

We are not accepting applications anymore

you dont need an application

Washington

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Kansas, Fast internet, Cheap rent, clean water

Texas

Bad idea, but you can feel free to save our money.

but how is the corn and cow supply?

This. I can't think of a more welcoming place for immigrants than Texas.

You can get a house in flint Michigan for $1000 USD

Where are you from user

Now tell him about the nigger infested ghetto it's in.

Never heard about it being good or bad, so I guess it cant be that bad. Never worried about anything being in short supply, ever.

Pot, Cheap gas, cops dont fuck with ya, being white helps lol.

Sssshhhh if he moves there, he might move back to wherever he came from

Where are you from?
>Middle East?
Good fucking luck getting in...
>Mexico or south
Also, good luck getting in and staying long
>snow Mexico
I'm surprised you want to come here.
>UK
Welcome, English speaking Sup Forumsro, the beer is better than you've heard
>the rest of Europe
No thanks, Muslim sympathizers.
>India
Cool, come on in. Just remember, poo in the loo
>the rest of Asia
Sure, as long as you have money. I guess you'll be well off either way in a generation or so, anyway.
>Africa
NOPE NOPE NOPE

Stay away from the coasts they habe a lot of niggers
If you're confused on what a nigger is, they are like the Muslims you hate, but much lazier

any reasons why?

I'm in France

France

Canada

If he wants to move there now, he's probably a Nazi or KKK. So Nashville?

/thread

Where's that

Tennessee

Move to Louisiana and check out the mess your long lost New World cousins made of the place.

No, seriously, move almost anywhere else before there. Louisiana is the second worst state.

okay, I'll look into it.

Why's that?
Whats the worst state, California?

There's only one right answer, California.

for freedom, new hampshire. it snows here though and that's fucking gay so i would say texas or colorado

Florida is the worst state.

he said move to, not nuke

>for freedom, new hampshire
What's with the NH freedom meme? Explain this.

Wait is California good or bad why do so many people love it to death/hate it to death?

it's so horrible that it's almost good

New Hampshire it is.
Second choice will be Tennessee.

dont have to wear a seatbelt, complete freedom when it comes to guns, can almost do whatever you want without pussies calling the cops. we don't take live free or die lightly i guess.

>dont have to wear a seatbelt
Why does anyone consider this a good thing?

OP,
Seriously - there's going to be a lot of field work wherever illegals once worked, any of the states where they worked.
I say go west, user.

Whats the best western state

it's not and people who chose not to are stupid but the point is that you have the choice and freedom to put your own life in danger because it's not a core thought in this state that the government can make your decisions better tha you can.

Kek. Called it.

PA is a good beginner state. Easy to get a shitty job that will pay for your survival in cheap housing (almost everywhere)

Russia

yeah I want to move to the states because I want complete freedom, France is getting cucked to death. New Hampshire is the free-est state?

where ever trump is

I'll take that into consideration for sure.

literally. i want to move out of here so bad because of the weather but i can't bring myself to give up my freedom. that's how good it is here. weed is still illegal though :(

also we already have a good amount of french people here so you will be welcomed with open arms :)

Pennsylvania

Nice, I'm excited to move!

also it's cheap to live here. there is no sales tax. at all. hope to see you around :)

go away mudslime

colorado because we're a good 60/40 split with conservatives and liberals

also liberals around here dont run their whore mouths

Go to California, soon it will be an independent state. You will love the liberals, the LGBT, and you might wonder about your gender after staying there for awhile. Michelle Obama might become your president.

Okay choice one: New Hampshire
Choice two: Pennsylvania
Choice three: Tennessee

Haha thats what I'm running from

NEET detected

k

The ones who love it are the ones who've lived there or spent more then a day there, the ones who hate it are usually conservatives who've never been.

>liberals around here dont run their whore mouths
do you even live here?? even so, liberals run the state govt so they dont have to say anything, they just do it

West Virginia. Girls with guns just love meetin' new furriners!

Try to pick a red state if you want to live among actual men and women. Blue states = numales and piss smelling dykes.

According to my Alt-encyclopedia, this graph is all fake news!

this is what you think California is like if you've never been or believe what you hear on the internet as fact

yep, U.S. Census Bureau is fake news. Its a map not a graph.

Well all the states I'm looking at are red, except NH, but doesn't red=more freedom?

>what is sarcasm

Illinois is the worst state... Highest overall taxes, highest debt (not even just per capita... more actual debt than CA). Not a goddamn thing worth seeing outside, Chicago is corrupt, expensive, and offers nothing of value, the majority of IL governors end up in prison. It's a shithole covered in corn.

Why are you leaving France? Where in France?

Florida is the wang of the US. It is pretty shitty. But to be fair, the Keys are pretty cool.

Thats cute.

Cannes.
I want absolute freedom, and I fear that for the future of Europe.

Ohio.

Bullshit, I lived there for 13 years. The ones that love it are people that have never been anywhere else and don't know better, or more rarely, fucking retards that moved there based on a false premise and are so attached to that premise that they can't see it for what it is. The ones that hate CA are everyone else, whether they are sane and actually know, or are conservatives who have never been there.

find a job here and go where that job is

red only equals more freedom if you agree with the ideals of the republican party.

in what way

i thought blue meant more government.
sorry i know before I move I need to get caught up in the politics of it all so I can become as educated as the current voters are.

I know what California is like, it's huge and there are many cool places, but why can't the people who live in California accept the results of the elections and want to become a separate state?

true in general, red/conservatives are more about diffusion of government away from large, centralized ones. for example, having sates regulate themselves and be more free from the national govt

This actually, we like different people and we have lots of jobs.

Go somewhere that experiences seasons, you know spring, summer, fall, winter. Don't go to a place where it is above 75 all year. Thank me later, or regret your decision. And I'm not saying that it being warm all year is bad, but white folks are minorities anywhere in the US that has a warm climate.

nevada/las vegas, or reno if you want a smaller city feel. we need more red voters to counter all the stupid californians that left CA, but want to keep voting the same bullshit here

Awesome, southern France is cool. Welcome aboard.

I've lived all over the US, there's a lot of variety. If you want freedom above all else, I'd have to suggest Texas, as much as I'm not personally a fan. You can take your gun anywhere, no one tries to infringe on any of your rights (as long as you're white), but you're in for a huge culture shock. The rest of the South is pretty similar, just different flavors, and usually more toward the hick end of things. Florida is a bit different, they have pockets of Northern ideals, but those are the urban areas. The Northeast is the most like Europe, and has many of the same problems. But those states are tiny, and you can see a huge difference between them in a lot of cases. The Midwest is sort of meh... a mixup of many other states. Freedoms are decent most of the time, but there just not much going on. The Rockies states can be cool, Colorado is the best of them in my opinion. And they are all about freedom without a huge culture shock like in Texas. The Southwest is cool, but it's a big desert. And Californians are moving in, wrecking up the place. So pass on that. The Pacific Northwest is spectacular, beautiful in every way. But it's handout central. Luckily, mostly white people live there, so no one is fucking up the system yet... people pay in and get their money's worth for the most part. And it's getting stupid expensive. California is pretty, but it's a giant shithole because of its people... If you're leaving France because of freedom issues, avoid California like the plague. Alaska is cool, but cold. Tons of freedom, simply because no one is there. Hawaii is pretty, but politically kind of fucked up. And expensive.

>nevada/las vegas
Yeah, that's just California by a different name, now. No thanks.

Part of me kind of wants to live in one of those towns in the Aleutians. Just because I fucking hate people that much. But then on the other hand I'm your typical Sup Forums faggot who can't cook and shit so I kind of need people.
>tfw