DAMN is garbage. You heard me. GARBAGE. You might not like to read or see it but that's what this album truly is...

DAMN is garbage. You heard me. GARBAGE. You might not like to read or see it but that's what this album truly is. Now I went in objectively as I possibly could as I began with the first song on BLOOD, as It loaded up on rap genius I listened in and read along and thought christ this is aids. It was a **** story about nothing that didn't even make any sense, it's similar to a painting that tries to be nuanced but doesn't have any real meaning or value, certainly not too common folk. I also found it fairly amusing how the editors on rap genius try to symbolize this garbage with the Lady Justice. This gave me more laughter than an entire Amy Schumer special. Maybe if I was a four year, or dropped out of middle school I could find some intrinsic value from the song but **** it, it was only an intro song so I just moved on. So I'm listening song after song and I'm finding little meaning with the lyrics but decency with the beat. YAH, HUMBLE, and LOYALTY are exempt from this critique as I found they were all decent from a beat perspective and good also lyrically. However, I found DNA, ELEMENT, and FEEL to hold a certain level **** lyrically that I doubt many other artists could replicate such poor lyrical talent and still earn such respect and credibility from their listeners. When Kendrick raps women flock to him and his camels increase and I sit and wonder why? Put on Nas Put on Eminem Put on B.I.G. Rakim, or Andre 3000. **** even Lil Dicky has more lyrical thought than Kendrick it's depressing what rap fans find good these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

adobe.com/se/products/photoshop.html?mv=search&s_kwcid=AL!3085!3!180241353837!e!!g!!photoshop&ef_id=WPVbbAAAABgkoPCN:20170418001852:s
genius.com/albums/Radiohead/A-moon-shaped-pool
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>feat. U2

Yup

the U2 feature is great

>HUMBLE was decent lyrically
Please end your life

Yeah it sucks

tldr?

>HUMBLE is decent from a beat perspective and also good lyrically
Obvious bait, opinion dismissed

Cool contrarian opinion my man

also this:

copypaste worthy

>and his camels increase
what did he mean by this

LINK ME!!!

adobe.com/se/products/photoshop.html?mv=search&s_kwcid=AL!3085!3!180241353837!e!!g!!photoshop&ef_id=WPVbbAAAABgkoPCN:20170418001852:s

upboat

It's fucking trash.

where you from, my nigga?

It's not a contrarian opinion, they're a super small addition to the song. Mike Will Made It has a bigger role in it than they do.

>objectively
Fuck off.

>objectively
>based most of your evaluation on what you personally think, and what you believe the meaning was
good play, OP

What the fuck that is a rare Gucci right there

No ice cream tat nigga?? Goddamn

I beat yo ass

looks like i gotta slap a pussy ass nigga & make it look sexy.

Totally agree, there's no excuse for a professionally produced album to sound like a soundcloud throwaway.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little fox news anchor?

Hmm let me try

Moon Shaped Pool is garbage. You heard me. GARBAGE. You might no like to read or see it but that's what this album truly is. now I went in objectively as I possibly could as I egan with the first song on Burn The Witch, as it loaded up on genius I listened in and read along and thought christ this is aids. It was a **** story about nothing that didn't even make any sense, it's similar to a painting that tries to be nuanced but doesn't have any real meaning or value, certainly not too common folk. I also found it fairly amusing how the editors on genius try to symbolize this garbage with the Lady Justice. This gave me more laughter than an entire Amy Schumer special. Maybe if I was a four year, or dropped out of middle school I could find some intrinsic value from the song but **** it, it was only an intro song so I just moved on. So I'm listening song after song and I'm finding little meaning with the lyrics but decency with the beat. Daydreaming, Glass Eyes, and The Numbers are exempt from this critique as I found they were all decent from a beat perspective and good also lyrically. However, I found Decks Dark, Ful Stop, and True Love Waits to hold a certain level **** lyrically that I doubt many other artists could replicate such poor lyrical talent and still earn such respect and credibility from their listeners. When Thom Yorke sings women flock to him and his camels increase and I sit and wonder why? Put on Oasis Put on Eminem Put on Blur, or Pulp. **** even Pavement has more lyrical thought than Radiohead it's depressing what rock fans find good these days.

wew

checks out

I think reparations are a pretty good idea. If they don't work out, it's on the people who get them, not white guys. If they do, then that's cool. Then again, I don't know where the money would come from.

>as it loaded up on genius
>the editors on genius
What did he mean by this?

FLEX ON SWOLE LIKE AAAH HA

shit reason to not like the album. U2 was on your iphone for a day get over it

It's an expression dating back to when cities were conquered and empires were judged based on livestock rather than $$$$$.

christ

genius.com/albums/Radiohead/A-moon-shaped-pool

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

holyfuck lmao

>even Lil Dicky has more lyrical thought than Kendrick

the ruse cruise sank before it even set sail

anyone else think this is kinda bland? Its better 90% of rap nowadays but doesnt have any wow moments

The blind lady in BLOOD was lady justice. How has no one on the internet gotten that yet?