Post one image which describes your life

post one image which describes your life

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i do like pabst as an all night beer but damn the price point has gotten so inflated due to all the hipsters thinking it's a "real beer"
can't buy that shit anymore

idk where u live but its less than a buck a can per tall boy or around a buck for a sixer. cheaper than just about anything else.

Only cheap lager I like. If Im not drinking crafter beer its always pbr. Not sure why the hipsters think its cool.,

me neither man, me neither, but it bums me out 'cause it used to be a go-to for me before the "rise of the craft beers" and somehow around the city they managed to market it as a craft beer

i'm in St. Louis pretty close to downtown, where you at? i'd be willing to drive a bit to the outskirts to stock up if that's what's going on here

damn this board is getting depressing

Alone

Alsmeyer

>Horde shirt
he got 99 problems but devoting his allegiance to the wrong faction ain't one

yes, i play horde for life

no, i dont play retail

No homo or anything

Come to think of it I remember pretty girls giving me Valentine's cards in grade school classes. I knew none of them would be my gf, but in retrospect, I'm even more down now because I think those pretty girls didn't give me Valentine's Day cards per se, they were more like Sympathy "I'll give this pitiful boy who doesn't stand with any girl this" Card.

The only girl I thought I had a chance with a cute poor white girl from a trashy family and a mysterious card that had perfume on it (but it could've been some faggot for all I know because there was no name on it)

i actually kissed one of those girls you're talking about, only once though, but back in those days, those teenage years? kissing was a HUGE FUCKING deal

i kissed her and then she moved about 150 miles away, and i have not talked to her since grade school

feeling you man, feeling those feelings

as an added note, i'm still drinking my drinks so i'm feeling just fine

bought 4 tall cans tonight, plus got a little wine left too

I died at level 26 paladin hardcore the other day.

This is one of my lifes greatest achievements, done with my roommate a year ago:

Chicago here
I was just down in St. Louis, and at a gas station they had 32oz cans of 6.9% Milwaukee's Best Ice, 2 for 2 dollars
Why would you ever drink anything else?

Stag was p. nice though. And while it had some guilty-pleasure appeal, I think anyone raising their children to believe Imo's is actually pizza should be crucified.
Lovely time though.

if that bottles open bitch very well die.

that's probly the best screenshot i have ever seen in my life brother

upload a video of you shooting that glock outside
i dont care if you live in a residential area
we got the serial numbers already, so it really doesn't matter at this point
go bust off a magazine worth of ammo

what are those

I can do you one better and sadder op...

alone but don't care anymore

!?!

the number 5 shows up in that image at least 2 times, so therefore i will announce this...

5 is the most beautiful number

5 is the number we desire to conform to

5 is the number we can all appreciate

5 is purely beautiful

5 is balance

balance is perfection

5 is perfect

Thank you. It marked the closure of a 15 year odyssey. I still think about that moment from time to time and glow.

wow
i am fucking blown away

holy shit i understand these two posts way too much

good night brothers. hope the booze gives you some decent sleep and not such a bad hangover

I'm impressed user

damn dude........................ i didn't expect something this particular to come up in this thread
Diablo was my ........................................

well you know what man, fuck it

i don't feel like typing a lot and i just want to pay you respect

feels good that we really enjoyed the game man

that screenshot is the most authentic thing i have seen in years though, well done
feels really good

>"High Gravity"
ah so youre an overweight alcoholic

Every day. Mostly bourbon now.

not op but thanks, and since i think takka vodka is clear liquor it does not give me headaches or hangovers like dark liquors, or my body has just gotten used to it...

It's a start

Why? people do that i guess like medicine

i have recently started listening to messhugah

also, uneven structure is gonna release a new album soon

hope this helps

it doesn't specially if you're used to it but i'll never forget the sour ass taste you wake up with and the occasional liquor shits the next day

Meshuggah is good but I'm mostly into Black Metal. Currently listening to Wolves In The Throne Room. (Atmospheric)

ok i'll look into 'wolves in the throne room" but metal is pretty tryhard nad pretty faggot so i'm sorry but i never expect much

HOWEVER

you say they are atmospheric and i FUCKING LOVE atmopheric so i'm expecting a lot

hey guys i'm gonna go eat ramen
tthanks guys we share misery
respond if you want

'Diadem Of 12 Stars' is their best work. It sounds like a cold night with a full moon and all the stars visible. Really quite a journey

Type it.

I did not do it alone. I did it with my roommate, A lvl 83 sorceress named Harry_Potter.

Fighting Baal in the throne room, my friend escapes back to town. I was left and holding back Baal, cursing him one-v-one on the precipice.

"Cast a portal."

..."I have no portals."

I had run out of portals before the final battle. My health draining, running out of potions, Harry_Potter runs from the Level 2 in utter silence all way point all the way back to the throne room in a nick of time to destroy Baal.

It almost all came to a close in the final moments of the game.

I took that picture with my cellphone.

We finished at about 4 AM.

One diablo love.

Hug it. Grind it. Eat it outta the trash.

That's my motto.

do want. much want, even.

Moar like this
ipanon.com

fuq