Mexican

Mexican
10 years living and working in Usa, learn the language, pay my taxes, living like any other honest man
>>My facen when, some dirty fat white trash cop who cant even speak understandable english ask me for my documents, then he arrest me and send me to the jail saying I am "illegal", now Im in Mexico lost with my house in Usa, my work, etc
sorry guys I will go back to Usa, no matter how big the "wall" will be

Fuck off Juan we don't want you.

thanks user of course I wll go back to usa

Hope you get fired and all your stateside assets seized

My name is Miguel, but in Usa you can call me Mike

Did you come here legally, or didya just swim across the river?
Mexico jails people who are in their country illegally.... why not us?

>living like any other honest man
The other ones are genuine citizens; you are a tourist.

Dont worry, my boss is not a white trash, so he said he will wait for me

Chinga tu madre miguelito

Shut up Biden.

Good. Should have came here legally you fucking beaner. Stop breaking the laws.

>mfw he probably replaced you already

Says a white boy living in his parents basement

You see thats the funny part, the wall is just crap, there are many tunnels, no need to swim

thats some of my point.. but the question remains, and so do the consequences.

beat it pedro. go pick lettuce in your own country.

you know your father is not a genuine citizen right?

Fuck you. If you aren't legal, stay the fuck out.

Literally zero tunnels under the wall. Nice try though.

no mi amigo, hablo perfecto español, and also english

I hope you get back safely man, too much suffering and cruelty in the world. I didn't vote for then cheeto, nor do I support any of his cabinet. I worked alongside plenty of mexicans, most of you guys are cool and chill, still learning spanish myself so I can communicate easier. Anyone who can keep up with me while working has my respect, the rich know nothing of an honest days work.
I just wish the pain would stop.

I'm from Europe, retard.

If he answered it honestly then he would admit that he is here illegally

and you must very legal when your family came in escaping when they where killing nazis in germany right? :D

>posts shit
>provides no evidence
This doesn't feel like a democrat/libcuck bait post at all.

which shows the stupidity of the whole thing.. in his own home country.. if the reverse were happening, we would be in prison... what a pile of shit.

>I just wish the pain would stop

Here's a tip. Kill yourself with a rusty rail spike, cuck.

Thanks my friend, I will invite you some coronas when I get back to Usa

No, they were granted citizenship because they were soldiers or scientist, i.e. had value.

A rabbit can pick lettuce. Fuck off.

>donkey piss

>>posts shit
>>provides no evidence
But that is exactly what a libcuck would do though.

>.
LOL, then why you think like an uneducated white trash?

If you break the laws of a nation, no matter how unfair you think they are, you have to accept that if you get caught breaking them, there will be consequences.Governments won't conform to you, you should know that damned well being from Mexico

Because I'm legal and have freedom.

My grandfather was an SS officer, dude. I'm racist.

I don't see a problem here.
You break the law, you get the boot.

your family came in the same way as me, why do keep lying yourself?

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT.

true

He should be arrested too for hiring illegals , and be fined heavily

Except his family came in onto unclaimed land 300 years ago and helped establish arguably the greatest nation on earth.

You just make burritos.

yeah like all the people who helped jews in the WW2 right my friend? :D

Cuck? Well, I know two cucks, and their wives, fairly nice people, but I don't quite qualify as a cuck myself. From what they tell me, I am a "bull".
As for the pain and suicide, I prefer perseverance, and to fortify myself, not to give up. I mean, If you want someone to talk to, I am here for you man.

Unclaimed land? dont make me laugh my friend, seriously do you believe yourself all the crap you say?

So youre a meth head who has a taste for either latino pussy or getting fucked by mexican men , it makes no difference , just shows what a piece of shit you are

come back legal or die in your shit hole you worthless spic scum

Role playing is fun, isn't it?

Jajajajaja

Unclaimed. The savages never count. Did they have a deed that claimed it was their own? No
Did they have the firepower needed to defend it? No.
>oogabooga look at my rock hatchet
Ozzie Abbos and Native Americans were in the stone age before us.

why so much anger? something bad happend to you?

Ill raise you some Disaronno and Maui Waui, not a fan of beer myself though.
Keep strong, stay focused, and people like me at least will work to impeach the useless president, hopefully to someone less caustic.

>bull
>shit
Kys liberal retard. You are what's wrong woth the world.

Jews have their pros and cons , obviously they are jewish which is a big negetive , but some where great scientists or doctors or bankers , others got involved in entertainment and eventually they gained control of Hollywood and most other forms of the media .

Mexicans , they sleep all day and eat refried shit with cheese , thats about it as far as their contributions to society goes .

Hunnid. Fucking sick of their victim complex. Even worse when they are mostly bred into our society now and still play victim even when they look like us now.

Projecting much? Never have touched meth in my life, and actually have never fucked any latinas yet euther. Try again, newfriend.

Virgin detected

You're really mad, aren't you? I'm getting more pussy than you ever will, working for my keep, and want a good life for my fellow humans. Novel thought, try some empathy, it hurts, but is worth it.

I'm always curious why no one talks about all those supposed great American citizens who hire illegals? Or the farm owners, the chicken factory owners, even Walmart who hired hired on illegals through contractors.

Why the fuck are those people allowed to create the opportunities for illegals to come here in the first place and not shot on sight?

Well, about fifteen years ago, try again.

You really dont know who is Edison, or Camarena right my friend? dont worry white trash are always ignorant

OP? If so, do you have U.S. citizenship? Because if you do, then you don't need to worry about getting deported

>Living 10 years in the US
>Not bothering to get citizenship
Nobody should feel sorry for you.

You know Trump is rich thanks to illegals right?

No, I am born and raised in the US, white as they come. I am just not a rich boy.

Dude, I had no time, I always work

why didn't you just come into the country without breaking the fucking law?

>i get more pussy than you ever will
Nice. I don't like women. You are a projecting retard that perpetuates illegals.
The sort of pussy that digs that can go back to mexico too

This didn't happen

No, as in I am not OP*

Well fuckin come back already then aint that hard, you should probably do it BEFORE the wall is built though dumbass why would you wait till after??

Now you can Make Mexico Great Again.

You know who Miguel de Icaza is? You really should

>learn the language
>he arrest me and send me to the jail

I want you to read that sentence carefully and correct it OP. if you promise to never make mistakes like those again, I'll get you back over the border.

Yeah exactly

>implying that learning US' short shit tier history and anthem are time consuming
Mexico suits you

He isn't white trash because he agrees with an unpopular opinion and breaks the law for you? Sounds like trash to me.

arrested me?
sorry I only have 10 years learning, how many years do you have learning spanish ?

10 years? no time in 10 years? just go brah, just go please.

>not mastering a language in a native environment during 10 years
Wew lad. I know 4 languages. 2 on a native level, 1 fluently, and basics of 1.

Also, knowing a bit of Latin and Italian = instant spanish.

again saying stupid things like "is the law" is the same thing the Nazis said when they killed Jews

You Mexicans treat other latinos like shit, so fuck you. I hope you all get deported.

>back to mexico
>back
I've never had enough money to travel out of my state, let alone to another country.
As for "Illegals", at least the ones who I have worked with, they are good fucking people, and don't backstab, and have a solid work ethic. More that can be said of my white trailer trash coworkers, some of which are literal meth and crack abusers.

Your point being? He didn't kill enough?

ITT
>illegal immigrant gets deported after overstaying visit

Stop buying so many scratchoffs and beer at my gas station OP

How are you using the internet?

En serio crees vislumbrar lo que estoy tratando de decirte sin desbarrar lo que te digo?

he also DIDN'T claim to know spanish you fucking retarded beaner

>Good people
>Illegals
Pick one

Well whoops. Being illegal is still a crime, no matter how harmless you perceive it to be.

I guess you condone paedophiles too by that logic.

>You Mexicans treat other latinos like shit, so fuck you. I hope you all get deported.
No my friend, thats only like the .0001% percent that are uneducated and are corrupted

I'll disrupt whatever I want, mater ti jebem.

They found a way around bullshit immigration rules.
Lkke my ancestors.
Likely, I am betting, like yours too.

El inglés tampoco es mi primer idioma pero nunca te conformes. Los gringos siempre te van a joder hasta que aprendas a evitar errores tan simples como esos. Nací en México y estudie en escuela bilingüe toda mi vida hasta que me mude a California... así que tengo muchos años "estudiando" el español haha.

The right to maintain permanent residence in the United States of America belongs only to US citizens.

You claim to have paid taxes, but that's hard without a legitimate SSN.

You need to follow the rules and be a part of the system to stay here. You need to fully integrate and contribute to reap the benefits.

I hope you're able to naturalize, but until then - kindly stay the fuck out you illegal aliens.

veo que no entendiste, google no siempre te ayuda pendejo

so you think a 15 ft drop int going to hurt you?
you think the drones will not detect you
the patrols wont see you? the cameras? the a sensors?

when the boarder is actually secured what happens is you get caught and re-deported, caught and re-deported each time costing you time and money which you likely wont have, maybe you will get in chances are you wont

then again you can apply an come in the legal way