Anyone see the new poster for Ghostbusters 2016?

Anyone see the new poster for Ghostbusters 2016?

>that caricature looks better than the real Leslie Jones

hue

>That twitter logo saying shut him down
Ben is showing his colors, slowly but surely.

>B-b-b-but they won't b-b-break e-even. Right g-guys..?"

Epic xkcd friend! CD can I repost it on r/Sup Forums? XP

>I dunno if a race tiing or a womon tiing or a whatamelon tiin oir abig lippedd nigger chimping around tiing but im mad as a fly trapped in a macdonald's ranch cup!!!!

Heh nice ironic maymay friend! So edgy and not serious!

They won't. That's the beauty of it.

who the fuck is milo
am I supposed to know about him?

>Censoring is okay if I it's not me being censored

Alt-right gay guy with conservative views who's anti-SJW and has a large Twitter following.

He's pretty based.

It's a fucking private company

It can do whatever it wants with it's own fucking website

I thought conservatives were for the free market

This is literally the equivalent of someone crying that he can't play rap music in a church and calling it a "Free Speech" issue.

Unless the police arrested you over a mean comment, then it's not a free speech issue

a flaming homosexual, but he's right wing so it's ok

He's "our guy"

No. As fun as videogame and media drama is, it's incredibly pathetic and I wish I went outside more as a result.

>trolls got their hero banned forever

My fucking sides

Those who yell, boycott, have shows cancelled or ban from internet forums due to disagreement of opinion or scrutiny are weak.

Is your position so weak that you do not believe it can withstand debate or scrutiny?

>be gay
>be conservative

literally how? if it was for conservative people he would hang from a pole

What's the problem with that image? It does a good job of summing up how people misuse the idea of constitutional "free speech".

A lot of people seem to think of the phrase without context to mean "I can say whatever I want and you have to respect that". No one has to respect what you say out of principle.

Sure, if you want to follow things to the letter and not engage in the spirit of the 1st amendment.

They'll pretend they just need to make $150 million for it to be a success.

But for the amount they shilled and paid for reviews, you can bet they need at least $400 million to see any profit.

This is right.

Problem is, same people who banned Milo turned the life of two elder people into hell because the couple refused to bake a cake for a gay wedding

>le all conservatives are fundamentalist Christians
retard

>Walked into a holocaust museums and yelled Hitler did nothing wrong as loud as I could
>Got kicked out
>BUT IT WAS MUH FREE SPEEEECH REEEEE

Libertarianism =/= social conservatism. Truthfully speaking libertarianism can hardly even be called a conservative political stance, but leftists brand anything that disagrees with them as "right wing" and therefore conservative, so somehow they've fallen into the same camp as Trump supporters and Tea Partiers and Fundies.

Gay guys are pretty chill, yo.

I personally love sucking dicks and still voted for my king and savior, Lord Donald Trump.

Let's see this private company play favorites.

The Constitution is there to regulate the behaviour of the government, not private citizens.

That is the spirit of the 1st amendment. Are you telling me the founding fathers of America except me to listen to every crazy homeless man I walk by on my way to work because of the 1st amendment?

So you're referring to that Milo idiot, right? Because he's the one that managed to get himself axxed from Twitter, of all places.

is this a PR stunt to keep a shitty remake from falling into irrelevancy?

The reason is simple its a flase equivalency. people are mad with twitter because they have presented themselves always as a free speech platform even claiming that free speech through their platform should be like a utility such as water. The problem is in the past months they have shown a almost gleefuly how willing they are to censor opinions in particular conservative ones. People are claiming not that they have violated the first amendment despite your strawmen no one's that retarded. people are criticizing Twitters assertion that they are completely free speech while they silence those they disagree with.

>You can't have a different opinion

KYS sheltered little cuck

Can I actually see these supposed nasty tweets that she got?

Trump supports gays, or is at least ambivalent towards them. I don't think he'd come out and say it given that he needs Christfag support.

>muh freeze peaches

No. Milo could have been blocked. That's you ignoring the homeless. Banning him is akin to locking the homeless in jail.

Yes, we get that Twitter is a private organization that can do as it pleases, but don't pretend that you're for the first amendment if you agree with banning people.

It isnt about people listening. It is about the right to say something

A faggot attentionwhore who panders to a niche crowed that consumes any media that panders to it.

fucking nobody on Sup Forums even cares about ghostbusters anymore. it's all Sup Forums and tumblr now and they're using Sup Forums as an identity politics battlegroind

Who even mentioned libertarianism? Milo isn't libertarian as far as I know.

Was Milo actually involved with organizing any of that? Or was it just memesters memeing? He retweeted some pretending like they were real, right?

Was this Leslie Jones' first encounter with ironic humor?

And if it is for liberals you'll get gunned down by mudslime.

> It's a surprise Gamergate thread

MODSSSSSZZ

When Ben Garrison is on your side, you know you've got it right.........

This all sounds like horseshit. Twitter's been banning people forever, and they've been saying for years that they haven't been doing enough to crack down on abuse.

>no one's that retarded

that bubble life