The trailer for season 7 comes out tomorrow

The trailer for season 7 comes out tomorrow.

Will we get to see Pee Pee Pants City?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WalkingDead_AMC/status/755794472827400192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

most boring show on television. who the fuck watches this?

I don't get it, why would Negan name his settlement Pee Pee Pants City?

>who the fuck watches this?

Literally everybody you pathetic loser

It really is starting to run thin. They need to start wrapping it up already.

Who gives a fuck?

Every season is the same thing, a few months of build up to no pay-off. It's like eating a bunch of nice food just to get diarrhea in the end.

Agreed, it had potential but it's poorly written garbage.
Just like GoT

Just because the payoff didn't come at the end of season doesn't mean there won't be one. The Terminus payoff came at the beginning of season 5, the Governor payoff came mid season 4.

TWD is changing the rules of traditional storytelling, you're just too pleb to see this.

i'm pretty disappointed glenn is dead, and abe, I wish they just went full out and had them kill off michonne and autist man too

It's been more enjoyable than the past two seasons of GoT.

The show is so deep that they are literally changing traditional storytelling!!!!!!!!!!

>not realizing they are just milking it for maximum ratings

>not realizing that despite record breaking numbers and revenue they still keep reducing the budget

>not seeing the sfx, props, and imagination going downhill every season before you very eyes

So is a video of a cat licking its ass, what's your point?

How often do you watch cats lick their asses?

That's not how narrative buildup works.

Imagine your girlfriend (>implying) jerking you off for twenty minutes and then right before you're about to cum she says she'll finish you next week. So next week she comes back and jerks you off again for thirty seconds then stops and wonders why you haven't cum yet, I mean she jerked you off for thirty minutes and thirty seconds right? You should have blasted your jizz all over her face right?

I quit after season 5
season 3 was the pinnacle of the show

Rumor confirmed, lads.

What's going on with the right side of the image? What's the red text supposed to mean?

Tara'ss actress retweeted images of Lucille aimed at Abraham and Glenn only (the two rumored to die), even though the AMC Twitter she's retweeting from had posted those promo images for every single character that was present at the line-up.

twitter.com/WalkingDead_AMC/status/755794472827400192

Can't be a coincidence, she either hates her job or is just screwing with people.

I see. Damn, Alanna.

>mfw these faggots said Tara dies last season and she never did

She is a scientologist, so you know there isn't much going on in her head before she acts and does shit like this

Oh, so it's a new character we've never seen before? Is Darly a hot girl? I hope so, hot girls getting their heads smashed in with baseball bats is my fetish.

CAN RICK JUST GET BTFO ALREADY!
Cant....
Stand....
Those.......
Pointless.....
extended pauses..........
between.....
words...........
cuz......
he........
thinks that's how.........
'mericans talk....

if he dies then we wont get "muh coral" lines anymore

Here's your (you),
I meant Daryl...fuck....

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the actor's shit. That and the way he diphthongs every other word.

but "muh coral and judith"

He's an excellent actor, kill yourself

You can't delete your shame. You must eat it. Eat your shame PIG.

>season 7
>7 years

I couldn't even make it through 3 episodes. Why can't this shit be any good?

>Watches The Expanse
>Calls anything else shit

You do realize TWD is a plebfilter, right?

Literally the only GOOD actor on the show, you have your shit all fucked up retard

I left after end of s3. Is anything stupid or funny or mega happened?

Bitch about his accent all you want, saying Lincoln is a bad actor is just uninspired. I can understand his accent coming across as grating (if it's your own accent he's 'butchering'), but then again, as a South African, no one could be bothered to get an SA accent right in any film I've ever seen; it's mostly Aussie with a few choice Afrikaans swear words thrown in

WTF is the "muh coral" line you fucking nerd?
None of the characters left intrigue me at all.
Well, Mr. Redhead Commando was cool until he got soft.
But that's pretty much it.

So many (you)s, jesus. If I can't even look at him while he's on screen because his deliveries are so cringe and awkward sounding then that makes his acting choices bad for me. Maybe saying he's shit was too much but I just find him unbearable most episodes. His reaction to Lori's death though was just heinous, I can't watch that again.

what the fuck? season 7?

great post

No ones gives a shit you imbecile

>the production, writers room & everything else except main cast & Greg Nicotero literally on an "at will" policy
You can't expect quality when every almost aspect of the show is connected to a revolving door

>jerking you off for twenty minutes
>finish next week
>jerks you off again for thirty seconds
>I mean she jerked you off for thirty minutes and thirty seconds right
In the scenario am I a 10 minute time traveler?

>he actually enjoyed "season 2 in priosn"
>he actually enjoyed the atrocious Z flu grinding the pace to a halt
>he actually enjoyed the god-awful edgy loli actors

You do realize The Expanse is fucking trash on the same level as TWD, right?

Good pig. Eat it. Eat it up. You clean your plate little PIG.

how are they even gonna do a trailer without spoiling who got lucilled? lemme guess, its just gonna be morgan and carol fucking around in the kingdom?

Big bump

Is it Tiger time already?

They can show the Kingdom, Sanctuary, Hilltop, Rick and Carl, probably lots of Negan

>some recycled footage from the season 6 finale
>Negan taunting them after killing the indeterminate victim
>using footage from the dream sequence with Abraham and Glenn to make it look like they could've lived
>Morgan, Carol, and Ezekiel

>implying the first half of season 3 wasn't god tier television

First half of 3 was like the opposite of season 2. Way faster pace, way more action, Rick being based, Lori dying, better setting, multiple storylines/settings going on. Then it all went to shit again.

The trailer will probably go something like this

>multiple cuts from last season's finale
>mixed with BUZZWORDS to create HYPE
>some kind of variation of the Inception horn to accompany the buzzwords
>THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL SEASON FINALE OF ALL TIME
>multiple close ups of the characters
>Negan swings the bat
>it's still in first person
>FIND OUT WHO DIES OCTOBER WHATEVER

That's when she realizes I've been secretly flapping during the week (aka watching a better show)

That season finale was horrible. How can people watch something that blatantly insults their intelligence?

The episode was good other than the cliffhanger you hyperbolic autist. Negan scene was very well done.

At this point I really only watch the show for the setting and apocalyptic world. Maybe the occasional scene where Rick does something badass. The writing is just awful and the characters all suck. But at least the atmosphere is nice.

Have you faggots forgotten about what happens in the comics?

they've changed every big character's death.

didn't see this happen in the show, sludgelord.

By the way how do you feel if TWD actually went through with Lori's original death? I don't think normies would've been able to handle it.

Honestly can't understand the hatred this show gets. It's a good show that's enjoyable to watch. Nobody calls it a masterpiece because it's not but I don't get the people who say it's the worst thing ever or that they dropped it 10 minutes in.

I'm fine with how Lori died in the show. Carl got to be a little badass putting her down. I'm still skeptical about Judith. Maybe Carl getting protective over her in a real violent way would make up for all the shit from the comic they've left out like Carl Judge Dredding the murderous kiddo instead of Carol.

What happened to comic lori?

>jessie doesn't get to live despite judith still being alive

they better add a tweeest into this shit-show or I'll go fucking insane

They've gone all out to make everyone think Abe gets his guts cut open after he loses it seeing Glenn get bashed.

They really should just have had him go and kill glenn, abe, michonne, eugene and whoever else

It's the most popular show therefore it gets the most hate

Why is JDM so perfect?

Shot through the chest during Guv's assault on the prison.
After being shot, she literally lands on Judith, killing her

Even if landing on Judith didn't kill her, the approaching horde definitely did.

first post best shit post

>It's a good show
It's really not. I love the setting, premise, and comics but no. Between the 3rd grade-tier, contrivance-riddled writing, hyperexcessive amounts of filler, and the ever-shrinking budget from the cheap bastards at AMC making the boring filler even more necessary if they want to have more than one major event per season, it's really not.
This is autism and a defense mechanism used by people who don't actually have counter-arguments to any criticism they see.

It's not just that the show has a fuckton of inconsistencies and a complete cluster fuck of character development. It's filmed horribly compared to other popular tv shows. Daryl blowing up those bikers was hilariously bad. This show used to be alright but now it's just a joke. They cut every corner they possibly can.

this entire shows premise now is ''WOW that was so badass xDDD''

>stop liking what i dont like

fuck off, this show is encouraging producers to make more lazy shows because they know morons will watch it.

He's a younger Bruce Campbell. Was shocked how downplayed his Negan was. He should've just acted like himself.

TWD has won 0 awards for a reason. It has nothing to do with popularity.

lel,normie show

get out

You can take your bandwagons and shove them up your ass. Defend Emilia Clarke winning an award over the chick that plays Carol in last year.

Extra bump

>one show sucks and got awards so why shouldn't my show that sucks get awards
This is a very counter-productive attitude

In the comics Rick was running AHEAD of his wife and her baby? What a man

Nigga could've bulked a bit for the role though

>most boring show on television.
/got/ is that way

SDCC teaser is out, it'sfuckingnothing.jpg. I think the trailer comes out later tonight or something.