Is this be album worth checking out?

Is this be album worth checking out? It's been on my radar for some time.

yeah
now stop asking Sup Forums to make your decisions for you and listen to whatever you want

yeah sure, do it right now post your thoughts

Nah it's complete garbage

What should I have for dinner, Sup Forums?

It's post-hardcore tinged indie pop (which automatically puts it ahead of 99% of indie pop). very melodic, catchy, accessible etc. yet it still has this rawness and energy to it. also cool lyrics and lyrical concepts for songs, and I don't generally care about lyrics in rock music.

If you don't care for any of these things then you probably won't like it but it's certainly unique.

yeah its pretty good

Thoughts on Change?

sardines in a crushed tin box

get off my case

good album but this is one of those bands where their best album is so obvious it's hard to trust anyone who pretends otherwise

anyone who claims change or TDP is terrified are better than E&I is probably a neo-nazi or a pedophile or something

If dubs, cum
If singles, nachos

Change is great, mate
I do think Emergency & I is superior, though

It's fine if you think Change is inferior to E&I. I still think it's worthy of its own discussion though.

pretty much this. some songs are really really good and some are just fine but overall I recommend OP listen

Listening to it right now.

I like it because while the actual contents of the songs are quite sad/'loser', it's still very catchy/upbeat. You'll wanna sing along to some of the songs.

Which is quite a nice characteristic. I think it's sometimes too easy to fall into the trap of listing to depressing music when you're depressed, but something like this is oddly cheerful. More like it?

Yes
Thanks for reminding me

you mean more in the style of TDP or just fun music with downer lyrics? snowing, titus andronicus, manchester orchestra all come to mind. a decent portion of the smiths' catalogue i guess. the entirety of nu metal

yeah it's actually a really solid album. there's like two duds on it imo, but even those aren't bad by any means.

what would you say are the duds?

The latter, and thanks user.

Girl O'Clock.
I'd say The Jitters is the other one, but I guess some people might go with "I Love A Magician" or "8 And A Half Minutes", both of which I think are pretty solid. Other than that, all the other tracks are pretty much classics. I guess I could see someone not liking the style of You Are Invited, but it's a great song.

Girl O'Clock and I Love A Magician are really underrated imo
I agree that The Jitters is a kinda on the weak side though, and You Are Invited is definitely one of the best songs on the album.