Be me 28

>be me 28
>come home after classes and working a 10 hour shift and realize it's valentines
>realize that everyone I know is married or has kids
>haven't gone on a date in 10 years
>haven't had a real emotional connection since my mom died when I was 12
>mfw I realize I will die alone

How was your valentines Sup Forums?

I work 2 jobs, people say don't work your life away.
I say fuck it, but I ask you this. Is money worth loneliness? To me it is, I can buy anything I want

It's nice to see that Mr. Satan has emotions.

If you're forced to be alone due to your unattractiveness, why wouldn't you turn that into something badass or constructive, rather than acting like a little bitch on Sup Forums?

I'm emotionally crippled.
I'm 27 and I haven't had a girlfriend in 10 years or a real friend in over 5.

On the hand I fill the void with material shit.

I don't care about valentines, I recognize its cultural impact, but it's not really important

Well, the girl I was really into just broke things off with me Monday.
I've felt pretty shitty all day, and now I can't sleep.

lesson three, don't even think about getting married Til you're 30

you think being married and having kids is good? you are either retarded or autistic.

enjoy being alone, save money and do cool shit and don't act like a pussy

>be OP 10 years later
>come home after a day of work and realize it's valentines day
>realie that everyone I know is now divorced andpathetic
>haven't gone on a date in 10 years
>haven't had a real emotional connection since my mom died when I was 12
>mfw I realize everyone dies alone, there is no such thing as a humanly death
>mfw realizing that nothing really matters or ever mattered
>don't give a fuck about anything anymore and feel slightly better

this. And also, you can always adopt a fucking kid when you're older.

Get over yourself OP. I don't mean that in a negative way, rather a 'pick yourself up off the goddamn floor already and stop blaming the bad times on unrelated events'. Valentine's DAY. It's just another DAY. Stop focusing on that or holding one day out of the year to a high standard. Doesn't matter what holiDAY or DAY it is. You actually have to put an effort into this kind of thing. Don't be naive and expect everything to just fall into your lap because more than likely, thing's wont. School and a job? Better than the 30+ year old who can't put a damn thing on his resume because he hasn't done shit. Wake up, dude. Go to a bar once in awhile. Make a shit account on Tinder and fuck a bitch or two. Just don't get all attached at first or some dumb shit like that, because you'll only be taking steps back. No more pitying or crybabying about yourself, because you can change that. Don't be like these unwilling armchair warrior neckbeards, actually DO something about your fucking problem. You could take the easy way out and be a faggot and kill yourself, or you can prove yourself wrong and actually do something about it. Or, you could become successful first and then worry about bitches.

Stop the fucking pity party

either gather up some self confidence or an hero already

The point of life is to reproduce. That's why you niggers are so suicidal

For me is great

Was great, almost did something

I took a girl out for sushi third date still hasnt put out after paying for the meal she tells me that her boyfriend is coming to pick me up meet boyfriend tells me thanks for taking his girl out they kiss and leave
>cuck'd
>feelsbadman.jpg

When was I pitying him, faggot?

thank you for that user. Fucking retards.

Got home from school and fapped into the ranch dressing. Served my roommates some veggies with the ranch as dipping sauce. Went to the local bookstore and stole a book then such into a movie at the theater before ending the night at the bar and making fun of the disabled guy in the corner.

ur doing pretty good if you ask me
>be me 27 kv recovering from hiki life

>The point of life is to reproduce.

How do you know that? Because you trust your primal instincts? Fuck that. Humans have bigger purposes for life. Like fuck bitches and make money to spend. And also, when older, pay with that money to fuck bitches. And if one of them gives birth, so be it. You'll have someone to beat the shit out of with your grandpa stick.

Three weeks ago my gf of three years moved to the other side of the world. Can't remember the last time I spent Valentine's Day alone, now I doubt I'll ever spend it with anyone again.

Didn't tell you she has a bf until AFTER the THIRD date? Fuck man, I'd be livid.

>"I don't care about valentines, I recognize its cultural impact, but it's not really important"

How it's that pity? lmao

Yeah go ahead and fill your gaping emotional hole with hedonistic urges and pleasure then tell me who has fucking primal urges.

Get a wife and kids to actually make something of your life

I would've raped the bitch for lying to me then trick her bf into raising the kid

Stfu nigger.

She called me saying thanks for the free food

>unattractiveness
>badass hobbies

you sound like you browse /r9k/

>Get a wife and kids to actually make something of your life

Just because your father is 50 with a fat wife, kids who post on Sup Forums, and has less than a million dollars despite nearing retirement, doesn't mean everyone else has to.

not even suicidal fucktard... I have women in my life, have a great job, saved money, have a motocycle, life is great...

my friends who are married are all miserable, no money, no free time, nagging wifes...

>so yeah, fuck off

So when are you planning on burning her house down?

I played Battlefield 1 because my fuckbuddy canceled

>dated for 8 years
>married 10 years
>literally my best friend
>literally my soul mate
>mfw i lie awake at night having existential crisis that we will both die one day
>mfw if she dies first it will probably kill me
>mfw if i die first it will probably kill her

Maybe he thinks that resting importance to valentines means equals to resting importante to love and relationships, because why not

well don't complain when your 90 years old and you look back to see that you have nothing to be proud of

>Get a wife and kids to actually make something of your life
Good that that woks for you, but saying that's the end all be all purpose of life is a huge stretch. You could just as easily argue that the "purpose" of life is to be happy; a bitch and a couple of whiny runts is the exact opposite of happiness for a lot of people.

you must be retarded kid, how old are you?

at least I will be 90 years old, you will die much sooner from all the nagging and overworking

If I die before 90 i'll have a legacy

Today was nothing more than another reminder that I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin. I mean, I'm applying the self-deprecation towards trying to look better. With 40 pounds lost and muscle being built. Once I got the body and get a car from saving up, I'm hoping to 180 shit on Tinder.

Theres no point buddy Ive been cuck'd

you really are retarded, you thing your kids are your legacy?? you really think other people can make you happy and can make you whole and fulfilled? good luck with that, you must be 12

If she was upfront about it and you went along with it anyway, then sure, that's your own fault. But after withholding that shit for that long that bitch deserves to burn.

>I hung out with people I don't like because social interaction is what I'm suppose to do
>went to the bar to drink until I stopped caring
>ended up running into the chick that I've got a heart-on for with her BF
>drank and talked and pretended happy with them because "everything is awesome!!!"
>closing time
>at home alone with 6-pack talking at Sup Forums, the only half friend I've really got

HAPPY VD!!!

>(((wife)))

Today, the ultimate day for normie scum.
See out see even losers and downie walk with gf.
>tfw no gf
>tfw not sure if there is anyone who will accept me.

I look at the mirror and audit myself to see if there is anything wrong with me.

I can remember clearly back in high school & first year of uni there were some girl who would flirt with me. But too shy to approach and didn't want to play with their emotions.

Now 26. It has been ages since I had a nice date with the girl.