I might have lice, can leaving my head submerged in hot water (130°) kill lice?

I might have lice, can leaving my head submerged in hot water (130°) kill lice?

its gotta be boiling, and whole heads gotta go down

That's the idea, but will it work?

no

either shave your head or get some medicated shampoo with a lice comb

show head, i know what lice looks like
have good lighting, show scalp

no

anti-lice shampoo + lice comb

every night

Just get some Nix and a fine-toothed comb.

please make a video when you do it

Use hand sanitizer like shampoo. Get it on every little millimeter

Will kill them dead

Do you want to die, mate? Do what said

Yeah, go full skinhead until lice disappear. As a side effect you may start liking Trump

Cover your hair in a jar of mayonaise. Suffocation and prevents breeding.

are you really asking if boiling your head will kill lice?

It's not a conspiracy you idiot. "Oh man, I can't wait to rip off Americans with lice shampoo and combs when a dunk in hot water would do the job" Mwaahahahaha

I heard lice can hold their breath for fucking ever and I thought hot water might kill the fuckers. I live in bum fuck nowhere and it's 11:40 at night.

Liberal humor, everyone.

This is how you get rid of lice in just one night:

1. You acquire a can of Raid and a plastic bag.
2. You spray that shit all over your hair.
3. Place the bag over yur hair, trapping the lice along with the Raid.
4. Have a nice long sleep and wake up in the morning with the usual morning wood, but with a bunch of dead lice in the bag over your head. Voila. No more lice.

Btw my hair is wet cause I tried it.

you do understand that you will literally burn your scalp off with that kind of temperature.

I'm well aware.

then why are you asking such a silly question, if lice is such a huge problem just shave your head.

I like my hair and I don't care if that's a dumb reason for literally boiling my head

Poorfag friend of mine washed his hair with bleach to kill his lice. His hair was pretty fucked for a while but the lice died.

Then buy the shampoo faggot.

that would burn the skin off

Thank you for your help.
I'll go buy my damn shampoo now.

thats just dandruff, get a better moisterizing shampoo.

Lice takes hold on the roots just where the hair reaches your scalp, cause they suck blood.

He didn't take a relaxing bath in the shit. Bleach isn't that strong. It'll fuck you up eventually but it'll take a minute.

Thank you for the replies.
I'll have a friend check my hair in the morning.

I literally boiled my head for what may or may not just be dandruff.

(Loving these first degree burns)

Damn son you got some bad dandruff. Wash your shit more often. Get some head and shoulder.

And lice shampoo, I guess.

I'm pretty sure I've got bleach on my hand and it burned.

Keep in mind that shampooing your hair with the lice-killing shampoo, and combing the nits (eggs) out with the comb that comes with the shampoo is not going to rid you of the problem.

You're also going to have to wash and dry (on high) all your bedding, and any clothes you have come into contact with.

If you fail to do this, you're just going to become infested again shortly.

No.

Go get Lice Shampoo.

Hair dye also works.

Or you can soak your hair in Mayo... Gross but kills them.

Even after all that though you need to spend HOURS picking out all the eggs. It's a pain in the ass.

References: Got lice from a movie theatre.

Kek, still I think my comment was better

Why the fuck didn't you just do that in the first place?

"wake up"
wew lad

Just shave your head you vain faggot.

Do you use papa John's garlic sauce to give your hair that drenched in oil look?

this plus burn all your sheets and pillows

My hair is wet from dunking my head in boiling water.

I do my own laundry like an adult and have got bleach on my hands. There's a tingle at first that says don't swim in this shit but it's not acid.

I usually do laundry when I'm drinking. It's just so tedious.

nigga tf is wrong with you? boiling your head is the dumbest shit i've ever heard

Hey if you're still here OP

Bad dandruff can leave your scalp all itchy and shit. Go buy just a lice comb before you buy some fancy shampoo or shave. If you pull just a bunch of white flakes and no lice/eggs then you're good. Just buy some dandruff shampoo or better conditioner.

I got lice at school when I was a very young boy and had to throw out all of my stuffed animals. Still feels bad man.

Please be bait...

Nice pot op. Wash that shit out and make some food for us.

I fucking wish it was.

Tonight's meal is burnt scalp with a side of faggot

Natural selection will take you one day

You're a pussy. I clean with bleach, duo my hand sight in the shit. Worst it does is dry my hands out. Your usual store bleach is diluted as fuck because of women mixing bleach with shit and dying.

whatever you do don't put your dick in a blender on high, it will not feel good at all.

>dunks head in boiling water
>considers bleach

Just shave ffs no need for waterboarding

Not even trolling why wouldn't submerging your head in water for a long period of time kill the lice?

Lice hold their breath 30-45 minutes

Hair can trap air pockets despite the time limit.

There is no hot water (130°) because water turns into a gas at 100°.

Depends on what country you're from

it can be super heated

That is true. Microwave the water for above boiling temp.Any contact with that water will make it explode. It kills the lice!

>2017
>not being American

Shave your head, nigger faggot

>2017
>still being American

its gonna be great

just shave your head you absolute fucking faggot i bet the reason you dont want to is because you walk around with some fancy hair style like a cocksucker. lol but muh trends gotta keep up with the latest fashion LOL

Did OP seriously just fucking burn his head?

What a fucktard.

OP's solution for crabs

kek

trips

nothing wrong with a blender circumcision, unless you like dick cheese you nasty faggot

this

Include me in cap

i got you nigga

Are you a fuckin retard m8?

>is willing to boil scalp off to rid lice
what the fuck is wrong with you

Bleach ur hair and dye it back.... ez fix

it'll kill the life and you. Try the shampoo at your local pharmacy. Or shaving your head.

just go do what everyone else does.

1) get NIX
2) use NIX
3) find someone to get the eggs out of your hair

#3 is gonna be a problem to be honest unless you have a GF or something. Or your mom.

I've had to do it twice with my GF because she volunteers with homeless people and shit.

How the fuck do you get lice?

get sum vinnager and soap mix it togetter sit in it half an hour... eat more garlic

lice just live among us ... normally in schools... the cleaner your hair the faster you get them... doubt he knows how a lice egg looks like anyways ...

What went through your brain when you thought of dunking your head in boiling water.

how the fuck would you achieve 130°C in water? do you live in a pressure-bubble?

dont listen to this fucking idiot, boiling water is the only solution

WTF, I also had lice at a young age a couple of times but I've never burned or got rid of anything anything.

Learn Fahrenheit faggot

isn't it peanut butter?

You have lice what are 7?

Hahahahaha.
Is is
Az ever
A cunt.