Posting random icloud rip win

Other urls found in this thread:

filecrypt.cc/Container/1D0C329BF9.html
mega.nz/#F!9t4gAS4D!FUOYrpPmopE-S7xyjFM-lg
mega.nz/#F!h95nyBQa!2kk4fb1bpzMFjrj_JfuwsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone here?

Lurking for a bit

yes, keep going plz gonna start fapping, you know her?

that's not one i know, no

i feel, you know how to get into peoples iclouds? trying to receive some win

i personally prefer social engineering or some other means like keyloggers to get the actual password. i have a program that can then pull their backup down without notifying them. other than that you can figure out the answers to their security questions or email access and do a pw reset, and then use the tool to dl the backup

damn thats pretty tight, i dont know much about that shit, you have a good amount of em?

yeah, quite a bit

damn, any from illinois?

yeah i had a guy from chicago sending me accounts for a while. i don't save the files that i post that way though. i keep everything super private and the photos i post generally don't have faces and I won't post location with them.

you have anyway past a 2 step verification for eppb?

no current way that i'm aware of and it's unlikely elcomsoft will crack that one. fappening really killed ripping.

but, you could try the pw with the email. a lot of the times they're the same or similar.

okay. figured not. thought id ask. any time efficient ways to get emails and security q's that is effective for you?

what's the best way to get email addresses?

i get most of mine from people without elcomsoft sending me. for people i know i generally don't mess with that much and prefer getting the original pw. but they key word in this is always patience.

full leaked set of German singer Lena
great stuff

filecrypt.cc/Container/1D0C329BF9.html

Have Phun

I don't have a key so I have someone else do it for me. guessing passwords is just too much effort. lol

if your fb is tied to a yahoo you can import contacts into yahoo

I have a password for an icloud, but it has -2 factor auth. Anyway around it?

yep, i'm one of those someones. i bought a key.

I've done that but it seems that a lot of the emails are old and don't have back ups. any Pennsylvania you have to share?

i have a strict rule that I don't post any identifying information if I post stuff, so I can't post location. i do have PA but I won't say which it is. i know that's shitty, but, honor among thieves and all.

I understand/. You have a server with a bunch of your thief buddies that share? my ftp server I'm in is pretty good

no, not currently. I've been in a few but I only share if I'm explicitly allowed to by the requester, so I ended up out of it. woudl be interested in joining if there's a current one.

identify yourself ripper

I can send you the email to get in touch with the guy who can set up your account. kik?

lol no

some PA
mega.nz/#F!9t4gAS4D!FUOYrpPmopE-S7xyjFM-lg

I don't have kik. do you have a throwaway email you can post?

i've ripped several of those

I have 90% of those lol but thanks

[email protected]

YUGE passlist

more mega

Real?

mega.nz/#F!h95nyBQa!2kk4fb1bpzMFjrj_JfuwsA

Who wants her name?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.