Cheating bread 101 :

Cheating bread 101 :

> So I've been married a while now. I'm going to leave out specific details that I don't find important, but feel free to ask if you really think it is. My wife has some major trust issues from when we first started dating. She found a text on my phone where I said another girl was hot and that girl sent me a picture. To be honest, it was a lot worse than that, but as far as I know, my wife doesn't know. Once we became official and it seemed like it would last, I toned down and stopped messing around. The problem is, she treats me like a complete dirt bag because of that text. She thinks I've betrayed her and I'm not to be trusted. This just makes me want to cheat now. I want to cheat all the time and if I could get away with it, I'd do it constantly. I feel like if I am already being treated like I'm the bad guy, I might as well reap the benefits.

What do you guys think? Why do you cheat if you do and why don't you cheat if you don't? Should I just do it? I know I'll get caught eventually if I'm not careful. Any hints on getting away with it? Anything I can do to stop her from treating me like shit, cause I wouldn't cheat if I didn't feel like this?

Pic unrelated, but I'd fuck her.

Woman logic. Also bump. Need answers.

Bumping more

why did you marry her if she treats you like shit?

Also tips cause I cheat on my wife all the time:

delete or hide social media
put a lock on your phone
clear your browser history
don't fuck close to home

women are not to be trusted.

It was after marriage, and lately it's just gotten worse. She says it's because she can't trust me and I ruined her. She of course waited til after to tell me how she can never get over it. She doesn't always treat me like shit, she just does about that issue. Like, I think she should just get over it, or if she's gonna treat me like one, I might as well be. If I'm gonna do the time....

>Tips on how to make her stop treating you like shit
Tell her she makes you feel like shit

download the vault app, definitely amazing when hiding stuff on your phone. Used it a few times to hide nudes and texts from an ex who used to look through my phone a lot

most women are going to cheat on you anyway because women are basically like wild animals or children that you can't control. I've been married twice and been with like 50+ women. Yeah I'm a piece of shit but so are they. Don't let any opportunity pass you by or you will regret it.

Also this really helps for getting out of the house: find an activity that you do regularly on your own after work like going to the gym or for a run or something cause you're going to need a reason to be out of the house for a couple hours.

Will do. So the advice so far is, yes cheat or leave da bitch.

Tried that, response was basically, "Well I didn't ask to be cheated on and made to feel like shit, but you did it and now you have to suffer the consequences of your actions." So yeah.

She's hung up on something that she thinks maybe happened when you were dating but not serious years ago? I'm frustrated at this situation for you. How's the sex life? How often does she bring up these trust issues? How long were you dating, how long ya been married?

What would you like to do?

Similar issues.

Best thing I can tell you is to assure your wife you love her but you want an open relationship or a divorce due to the lack of sex and her trust issues.

She either agrees to either option, or reassess her value and your value to the relationship and starts putting out and shutting up. Again, that's my experience and how it's worked out so far for me. My wife gets everything from me and I don't give her shit about hardly anything, so when push comes to shove, her quality of life would be drastically reduced and she'd be 30 with no husband or kids living at her mom's on a teacher salary.

This only works if you're actually good to your wife and she's just a bitch as you claim.

Also, as a good rule of thumb, never bang anyone less hot than your wife. If you get caught, she'll realize you can do better and there is a lot less fighting and a lot more self reflection and realization that she's losing you.

Ex-cheatingFag here.

You may not like what I have to say, but here goes:

Your marriage is not healthy, and hasn't been for awhile. Your dalliances are symptoms, and they are not the solution.

The only way to do this is to:

a. You go to counseling. Alone. Therapy. You need a relatively independent set of advice based on the facts on the ground.

b. If you want to save your marriage, you must confess to her that which she knows you have done. But no more. Then you must re-commit yourself to your relationship. Marriage is fucking hard work, doofus.

c. Have her to agree to "fair fighting" rules. Look them up. Then hold hands and talk.

d. Give her affection, attention, listen to her, and understand that for a woman, cheating is the worst thing on the planet. Just the way it is. She can't cum if she can't trust, dude.

e. The rewards if you pursue your marriage are immense, and the love you CAN feel every single day is astonishing and will make you humble, proud, and grateful. But they are to be earned.

Good luck. I'm never going back to cheating. Now I don't have to cheat. Sex is better than ever (we're in our late 50's and wow, oh wow). Intimacy and trust off the charts good.

>I want to cheat all the time, esp if I could get away w it
>She makes me the bad guy

You are, you dumb ass degenerate. Divorce her if u wanna fuck a bunch of other women.

You're damaged and you just gave damaging advice. Think about it.

Well you deserve it for saying a girl looks hot in a text message and receiving a picture while dating another woman. That instantly destroyed the trust especially since you did it so early.

Dating for over 5 years, married for 4. Sex is good, consistent. There's not a whole lot of problems over all. She has some anger issues and always blames our past. That's one big one. I just can't really go out without her suspecting something, I spend most of my waking time with her or at work, which is cool, unless she's angry. (see above). She doesn't bring it up often, but when she does, it's like we have gone nowhere. Like it just happened two weeks ago. She gets out of shape, I have to apologize like crazy, like I just did it. It's as if zero time has passed and every minor indiscretion adds to my infidelity whether related or not.

That came off a little wrong. Together total of 9 years now.

I'd like to let the past be what it is, a mistake learned from, not an inevitable future like she thinks it is. I'd like to move on and stop being blamed for what I did almost a decade ago.

That's not good man. If you don't have any kids or a house together I would leave her ass in the dust and start fresh with someone. Make sure you do a better job hiding your shit next time.

Fuck it man just cheat, hoes don't know nuthin' better anyway.

That's a solid run worth trying to keep up. Try couples counseling. When you were fucking around with that other girl back then (I'm assuming you fucked) were you and your wife exclusively dating each other or just casually?

Been dating a chick for a little over a year now, friend of mine fell onto hard times and needed a place to stay. She moves in with me until she gets a better job, with my girlfriend's consent. My girlfriend even started naming things I needed to clean/fix up so she'd have a better place to stay while she was down and out. Been fucking the friend on the side for about 2 months now. Girlfriend super oblivious, friend is always gone when girlfriend comes over and they've never met. Still proud of me for "helping someone in need" I'm in a pretty good situation if I do say so myself. Just gotta be smart about what you do OP.

>But no more

this is the best advise you can give. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES admit to shit she doesn't know you have done.

>dating over a year but not living together

what

Break up with her. Better now than later, less hurt and less wasted time. Sure, you started off wrong, but if you did nothing wrong since then and she's still hung up on it years later, then that means there's a deep lack of trust and commitment in the relationship.

A healthy relationship can't have those constant issues and you feeling like you want to cheat, because you've been permanently labeled as one, just goes to show how warped the relationship and both of you individually have become.

Break up, reorganize yourself, perhaps the next relationship will make more sense and have room for greater intimacy and companionship.

This is an easy way to get caught up. You need to be non-complacent if you even think about cheating.

She goes to a college a couple hours away, still lives with her parents. We plan on moving in together after she graduates in August.

lesbian detected

what does being complacent even have to do with cheating? I'm fine where I am in my relationship I just like to fuck bitches on the side.

Unless you're talking about the finding a regular reason to be out of the house. If so then you try to explain your random disappearances for hours at a time.

Casual. We weren't even together. It was the other girls advances that spurred the wife to take action.

>She goes to a college a couple hours away, still lives with her parents

and somehow you think she's being faithful to you? You're a cuck.

Good chance she's fucking some guy in their dorm

Sounds like OP was made for this girl

Obviously if you are focused on the desire to cheat all the time, your mind is not focusing on the relationship. Put more energy into that. Repair and rebuild. Give her love and see that she can actually trust you instead of resenting her and wanting to bang everybody else. She can see that even if you don't think so.

You are either an asshole or you are not, welcome to discovering who you really are.

Either fix the trust and be a good husband to your wife, or don't and be a cheating piece of shit. No one really cares but you.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she's recently started fucking around on you and is projecting on the one time she can consider you having been unfaithful. Time to get down Sup Forumsro, check some phone records, emails, etc. Your woman is going overboard here and there's gotta be a reason why.

theyrs no saving you...

If you were stupid enough to get married

ffs user

now u have to man up to your commitment

its gunna cost you alot of money

and u wont be getting any either.

good luck

>Your woman is going overboard here and there's gotta be a reason why.

Probably because she suspects that her husband cheated on her which he admits to doing in the OP.
I mean no fucking shit she hates you how is this not obvious to everyone.

Since OP started a cheating bread I have a question
Should i stay with mother of my child, make it official with the hot black chick i've been fucking, or dump both?

I sincerely doubt it. If you spent ten minutes talking to her, you'd realize how high her moral ground is. It's not even stuck up or a huge sense of self worth, she just thinks really low of certain traits. Cheating being one of them.

I'd abandon a relationship with someone who can't into meme arrows immediately. Your wife should ditch you.

Sure but cheating would only be considered bad when you are operating under the assumption that your spouse is faithful.
If you are under the assumption that your spouse is unfaithful then cheating 'back' on them instantly becomes reasonable.

see
Before you accuse op of cheating

Stop being a slave to your dick

If she treats you like shit, dump her ass

My question then is, she knew about it a month in or so. Why marry me years later if she hates me?

Damn son he's got a point

Saw that too but let it go because anons dumping some nice pics, seems like a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

>Any hints on getting away with it?
Alright OP, I'm a vet
>whatsapp
this way your texts and calls won't show up on phone bill when you delete, always mute the bitch before you sleep or tell her you'll text her back later and to not reply
>lock your phone
duh
>turn off location services before you go see anyone
duh
>don't rely on others for an alibi
>make good excuses or reasons to be out
>don't take pictures, save pictures or post pictures
>don't add mistress on fb

You WILL get caught no matter what because you're an amateur.
The more you do it the better you get, you have to be ruthless.

Like fucking just communicate with her, tell her that she makes you feel like shit about that text, and if she continues to do it then you leave/cheat on her. But if you cheat on someone all that proves is you dont love them/want to be with them. People are so fucking dumb, just talk to her, but you obviously give a shit about her if youre going to cheat on her to "get back at her" lol nice marriage Sup Forumsro

*obviously dont give a shit about her*

Bravo, well said. I have never comment ed on any of these threads but this by far is the best advice I have seen. user is right marriage is fucking hard work, either put up or gtfo. I have been married for 12 yrs at the end of this month and trust is a major part of it. And we have some of the greatest, wild sex because of that. If your marriage is worth anything to you, you will put forth the effort required! Good Luck!

Thank you. It was my fault I forgot to delete the text, but all this happened before being together completely. Hell we (wife) didn't even have sex until about 5 months after that text happened.

>She thinks I've betrayed her and I'm not to be trusted.
Yet she fucking married you? All of my actual.

Also - she's right

OK, OldAnon here. I have been seeing a therapist and she told me flat out that cheating will cause this PTSD like reaction. Everything will be fine, she'll get triggered, and bam - like no progress ever happened. You know what I mean.

Therapist says that she will have these for up to 5 years, but that the frequency and duration will improve each time. But yeah, women are just built like this. Female brain.

Allow her the space to be enraged, but you don't have to be there when she's raging. Go get some air, do some chores, show her you care,. but also take steps to reassure her.

Good luck. It can be hell.

Old fag here.
I've been cheating for a long time. My wife is a great mother and home maker but tbh she's fucking shit in bed.
First thing you need to do is get another phone. Do not ever take this phone into your married house. Keep it at work or in your car etc.
Get yourself a hobby that requires you to fuck off for several hours at a time. Fishi g and cycling are perfect. I do both. Its the ideal excuse to disappear for a whole day or even overnight.
Do not ever shit on your own doorstep. If you're gonna cheat do not do it with a girl from your town. The last thing you need is to bump into her unexpectedly when you're out with your wife/kids.
Start stashing cash away. Just a few $ every month hidden away soon adds up. You can use this to pay for dates,gifts etc for your side piece without your wife becoming suspicious.
DO NOT get caught. If your wife finds out she will divorce you and you will get butt fucked by the court and lose everything you have got including your girlfriend.
Have fun user but for fucks sake be careful.

Why do you keep this retarded wife? Is that the definition of happiness for you? You could find somemone you rly love et be loved in return without all of this 'i will cheat in her how do i do this" bullshit. Getting maried for the sole purpose of getting maried is dumb as fuck

Yeah, she doesn't slide that slope though. No drugs, not promiscuous, little alcohol. She'd print divorce papers and have me sign them before cheating on me. Not because I'm worth it, but because her self image would be tainted and she couldn't say she did nothing wrong.

Can we all just take a minute and remember op hasn't ever cheated on his wife?

Kids first. You need to be told this?

Got more of her?

sauce of pic pls

I cheat all the time. It feels natural.

Simple answer.
You guys need to go to a couples therapist.
The way she's acting is not healthy, and she needs to be to told by someone other than you that it's not good.
If you don't do it, it's going to cause you both a lot of problems later on.

OldAnon here. Thank you. What you said is true, too.

We'll need nude pictures of both women to help you

I've been married for 9 years now and have had a regular affair with my wife's best friend (call her K) for 7 years. There's nothing wrong or hypocritical about it and we both know it is purely for our own pleasure -- she doesn't expect me to leave my wife for her and she doesn't want that. K and I usually get together by ourselves two or three times a month (she has her own boyfriend and life as well) and only for a couple of hours. Me, my wife, K and her boyfriend have all spent time together as a group usually about once or twice a month as well.

If you have complicated plans for trying to keep it quiet you will get caught. If you start acting shady about what you are doing or suddenly are evasive when you usually aren't she will know something is up.

That's what I'm thinking, but I'd most likely get him. And I'd be fair and he'd spend time with both of us.

Black chick looks like brittney white, baby momma is salvi with big tits

i dont cheat because sex is sex weather with the wife or with random sloots. that being said i can empathize with your plight and if i was in your shoes i would probably cheat. (this is under the assumption she is a bitch and you dont get much)

This.

>"to be honest, it was a lot worse than that"
wait.. so you did fucking cheat..

some of the Anons are right communication is a huge deal, she if she is open to going to couples therapy. But you need to check around and find one that won't shred you to pieces and paint you to be just an utter asshole!

that's fucking dumb.
leaving that toxic relationship is the only reasonable thing left

I havent cheated but I've had an affair with a married woman and it wasn't too hard to keep from him.
Whenever we talked about meeting or anything via text we'd always have a seemingly normal code. I'd just say howdy and she'd reply with apple. Idk why she chose apple but she did. She had an inconspicuous open for me. Beyond that shit the shadiness has to be kept to a minimum. I came over and watched TV and hunted with him and what not. As far as he knew I was just company. He knew just about every time she was over at my place and vice versa. Couldn't be followed and caught that way. That's about all the advice I have in that regard. Went for two years and then she got pregnant from him so I said I'm out for the kids sake. I was out of town for a month so I knew it wasn't mine lol.

There was a ton of good advice in here. Some not so good. I'd really like to do counseling, yet she doesn't think it would help. I think she is afraid of being told her obsession with the past isn't healthy. The ptsd thing makes a lot of sense by the way. I know marriage is hard work and I've been struggling through it for a long time now. It's hard to be the husband I want to be when I'm constantly told by the only opinion that matters that I am just the boyfriend I was. How does someone grow when they are beaten down and never recognized for progress? I like the advice about my focus and I'll shift it from resentment to love and see where that takes me.

You have to be a complete idiot to get caught cheating.
Pro tip: NO EVIDENCE, NO PROBLEM
;)

No. Hooked up with other girl first.

Shit dude, reading stuff like this makes me happy because I don't have to deal with bullshit like that.

Right....

>The rewards if you pursue your marriage are immense

Can you please give me specifics on that?

Being single and saving money is the way to go. Honestly, relationships are fucking stupid and worthless.

I never expected to see such a quality post on /b. Good job.

roomates total slut gf of two years when she was wasted. does not know I that took pictures and neither of us told him we hooked up. have been thinking of blackmailing her for anal or something

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

Girl in the OP image is obviously not of age, 18yo at maximum. This is exploitative. Additionally, the girl is unlikely to have given consent to share the image shared.

Please delete this image IMMEDIATELY. If you do not comply you may face prosecution and disrespect from your peers.

my exact story, you fucked up. she will never trust you and you both will become abusive.

I have a great gf that I love and happy with but I will tell you about two ex gf of mine.

I am not good in telling stories but I will do my best to keep it short

One ex got pregnant from her new boyfriend three months after i broke up with her. The father was a divorced guy who had a kid from his previous marriage. While my ex was pregnant with his kid he cheated on her with his ex wife, what an asshole.
My ex was devastated and humiliated when she found out but couldn't really do anything because she needed him to raise the kid and didn't want her child to grow without a father like she did.
So I did the only thing I could to help her – I fucked her day and night whenever we could find time and place. The larger her belly got, the more sexy it was and the harder I came. I never fucked a pregnant woman before, and a woman never cheated with me before, so it was so hot. After she gave birth we stopped for about 6 months but now we started fucking again.

pic semi related, ex gf looks very much like this one

--> I will tell about the second in another message

you should get a divorce and free your wife, cheater

Why even get married in the first place? If you want to fool around like a dipshit, then don't lead women on who actually want a fucking commitment.

i read just the first post and the answer is clear: break up!

The other ex gf is a russian woman I met when backpacking in Asia, I was 24 and she was 32. We traveled for about 3 months together and fucked like bunnies, she is the only woman I know that has stronger sex drive than me. She used to wake me up in the middle of the night with a blowjob so we can fuck again and again.
After the first few days we were fucking she fingered my ass with an oily finger to "force" me cum inside her although I refused doing so without a condom. She did so it will not make sense for me to insist using condoms anymore (I tested afterwards and all is good). She did other crazy things in bed but I just wanted to give that as an example.
Anyway, today she is 41 married with two kids and got really fat and her huge boobs became huge saggy mature boobs. We met one year ago after years I haven't heard from her, she told me her husband insults her and tell her to lose weight (he is totally right about it). I was sorry to see how this sexy girl I knew became that fat cow that sits in front of me. She started telling me "do you remember all the good times, how we fucked" she did that while touching my leg under the table and it led to a dirty fuck in my car 20minutes later. That was about a month ago and we promised each other we should do it in a proper hotel next time but haven't talked to each other since. I have mixed feelings about continuing it, but if she will call me I can't believe I will be able to refuse.

pic semi related, she looked exactly like that when we met in asia (she was already a bit chubby)

If you have questions feel free to ask

What state do you live in?

youre just looking for excuses to cheat

you dont love your wife and you claim she treats you like dirt

an advice from a married man?

grow a pair and get a divorce

Are you me?

Exact same situation. I turned to cheating, and do it regularly.

Seems legit oldfag

I was in a similar situation, the wife thought I was cheating because I talked to an hold high school friend on the phone for a long time, was cracking beers and bullshitting, catching up after 20 years so lost track of time.

She never stopped bringing it up, I even let her listen in to a phone call with my friend so she could hear there was nothing going on. The friend didn't even live close anyways... didn't matter, she said I was emotionally cheating.

The abuse from that continued, and other things she would bitch about... just got so bad I really did need positive female attention, so I got it from other women. Not always sexual, just someone that isn't attacking my integrity on a core level all the time.

Ask her if she wants to work things out. Apologise for the text, don't just say sorry...actually apologise and tell her why, and you didn't want to make her feel bad- it was a dumb mistake and she is the one you want. Try to work it out, but if it doesn't then get out of that relationship... if she's how I think she is, she will continue to spew toxicity to the point where that cup will be full... then you react with anger and that's when she takes the polaroid of a moment that defines you so she can use it to solidify her case of you being a piece of shit.

Women are the biggest fucking narcissists, when the do it they are considered empowered goddesses though.

It's better to not cheat. If you tell her you can't take being accused of something you didn't do, it's only driving you 2 apart. Or just fuck the shit out of her when she starts acting up, maybe she's just sexually frustrated. Also, you may get good advice from a female friend, they are good at that.

That's legit a psychological problem. My girl eventually went to counselling because she didn't want to keep punishing me for the same crime for decades.

It turns out it's to do with not mentally processing what happened so it's always fresh and hurtful when they think about it. They gave her a kind of treatment usually done in ptsd cases. It helped a lot.