/nzg/ - New Zealand General: Round II

/nzg/ - New Zealand General: Round II

Other urls found in this thread:

takeabreak.co.nz/webcams/71/christchurch_webcam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we ded nigga.

Still waiting on Bill English memes to rival ponytail ones.
His wiki page only puts him as "mp" not pm

rip to the homies

Why are IDs even done?

what happened in round 1?

Any Chch anons here? The Hills have fucking exploded in the last hour. Fires taking off everywhere. Got a sensational view of it from my house. Don't worry guys, I'm safe!

cant call it round 2 when round 1 didnt even last 50 posts kek

Im 30mins out from chch can smell that shit from here.

I can get to Ashburton in 30 mins

Pics?

not from chch

Chch to Ashburton in 30 mins

Some user has posted on pol Vodafone_xone periscope.TV

Oh I forgot to say, for footage of the port hills fires. Friend say shits escalating quickly and reckons there's gonna be lots of houses gone by the morning.

unlikely but I digress

>Christchurch

what one of u guys started the fire up in chch

Auckland fag here. Lived in christchurch for 2 years post earthquake. Fuck the place. Its shitty and most of the people are weird. Its also becoming pretty apparent with the quakes and now the fires that maybe people should just not live there.

What tank is that, the one that is burning?

I believe the one burning is a russian T28 judging by the ass end, can't be certain tho

Oi, what are you doing? Everything is on fire

Man it looks freaky scary. There's a few different fires in separate areas. I'm gonna get comfy tonight and watch it. Its beautiful, just sad that houses are going.

anyone have any idea when the dry season ends this year?

palmy fag here

Dry with regards to what?

saw it on the way home from work, shits pretty dope. Too bad you cant see shit from hornby.

the weed my brother

Dry season ends as soon as you get off of Sup Forums and find some, nerd

Just looked at it now, didn't realise the fires were so big/serious. Anyone know what caused them yet?

Hopefully all the Chch anons are all good tonight. Take care, my dudes.

Where did all the oldfags go?

Palmy here too :P Fuck hate how dry it is atm

i have some guys who are into the scene who arent finding any, and theyre a lot better at finding it than ill ever be

i am a nerd though, albeit a big handsome one

Away ;_;

I don't even into weed and there's plenty kicking around here. Maybe I'll bring you some, depending on how handsome you are

which oldfags are you referring to?

This thread needs tank bro

IDbro. Gaynazi, DG, DGG etc

I'm just chilling inside playing games, fires ages away from me yo

aww shucks

oh you found some in palmy? that gives me hope that my guys might have some for me soon, though im dumb to believe someone on Sup Forums

Nah, I'm not in Palmy. Not even close. Didn't make that clear enough, my bad.

Thanks tank bro

HE IS AMONG US
How's things, tankbro?

Raindrop
Drop top
We need IDBro, this thread is a flop

I got some in Levin

kek

you're welcome, nice trips btw

been better, had two of my best bongs shattered today

argen

yeah i heard theres some big dealers there

Straight fire

These threads haven't been so good for the last three years!

2 bongs in 1 day? that must be like a world record.

Any bong that didn't start out life as a Powerade bottle is a good bong. I'm sorry for your loss. Someone break them?

>for the last three years!
How so?

They're boring!

So it wasn't boring 3 years ago?

Very subjective.

TFW he hasnt posted since 2015

Anyone that thinks these threads were ever good are either lying to pretend they've been here longer for some fake coolness points, or they're delusional.

Nah they were actually good a few years ago. We would have 3 full threads per night which is a total of 900 posts.

both were glass, one i made one was store bought, both were shattered at the same time during transport, not by my doing but it was just an accident, it's a shame but i'll live

More posts doesn't mean they were good.

Chchfag here. Fuck man, when is this city gonna catch a break

M8, unless youre doing your best Mark Lundy impersonation, Chchch to Trashburton is not 30 minutes.

Kek, how else would you measure the success of threads?

newfag detected
bet you weren't here for pre 2016 nzg

Rip to the glory days
You made a glass one? As in heated and formed it?
Bong noob here, so this is all new to me. Sounds pretty cool though.
Checked. Probably never though. Sorry.

nz threads were just an excuse for idbro to post korean girls back in those days

sorta, not really. i usually cheat and find cool bottles to drill a hole in and put a glass downstem in it, but the one that shattered did have a custom downpipe that wouldn't fit without heating and bending it

damnit forgot pic

Such wonderful days

Sauce on girl?

That's still pretty rad. You got a gas torch at home or something?

it's actually a tiny propane camp cooker i bought off trademe for 20 bucks, i've used it to melt down lead before too

First one started 6pm two days ago when the nor'wester kicked in. All it takes is a beer bottle on the ground and the sunlight shining through can light the tussock grass.

Just heard at least 40, thats forty houses have been destroyed.

Park Choa
Kiwi ingenuity at its finest, well played. What were you melting lead for? Shits and gigs or do you get up to a few projects?

Not him but Choa

>you will never have a cult following

shits and gigs at first, guess who the dumbass was that didn't wear a respirator when melting down friggen lead

this guy

Holy fuck....

>you will never collab with Harley

I wonder if Harley is alright

I sure hope he is
Can't have both of our legends dying...

>even Harley left

any buds in welly

Shits getting real

nice pic/dubs

>
>Pics?

oh wait, i have a tank for this, one second

ty muchly

>i have a tank for this
Buckle the fuck up, lads. We are about to see some shit

enter in, Big Wind

a Russian T-34 with a couple of jet engines from SU27 flankers strapped to the top, pump water into the jet stream and et viola, this motherfucker was designed to extinguish oil well fires with extreme prejudice

>Fire rages over the Port Hills in Christchurch, New Zealand, whilst shocked onlookers run for safety (2017, colourised)

#Pray4Harley

#Cut4Harley

Fuck me, this is clever. Ruski insane genius at its finest

Mate I'm downtown and I can't believe what I'm looking at. Its gotten worse just in the last twenty minutes.

So many people gonna be homeless.

well done chch, yet more tax dollars wasted saving your shitty hole.

CAnt wait to hear what shithole youre from m8

takeabreak.co.nz/webcams/71/christchurch_webcam

Webcam sitting on a hotel roof in town. Shit moves fast from about 10pm. You can also see when it got bad around lunchtime