Hey Sup Forums, I need sex tips really quick

Hey Sup Forums, I need sex tips really quick.

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for 3 months and we've been having sex for 2, and for some reason she cant reach an orgasm through vaginal penetration alone. I've made her finish pretty much every time I've fingered her or given her oral. I tried rubbing her clit during sex and it didnt really work. She said that she's only ever orgasmed from sex once and it was just from the guy using his hands. What can I do?

Grow a bigger dick, dicklet

7.3 inches. Definitely not the problem.

>tfw still not 8

90% of women can't reach orgasm through penetration alone, that said I can't help you OP, good luck

Yeah pretty shitty, but I want to know what kind of stuff I can do with my hands that'll help her finish.

get her anal beads and a viberater

If you want a real answer, most girls can't get off on penetration alone, look it up, it's like something around only 10 percent can.
>inb4 whatever helps you sleep at night
Or other such garbage

She wouldn't do toys. I wanna keep it organic.

Refer to

Found the little dick white bois, hay to op just pass her off to the nearest brotha and he'll have her sheets soaked no time flat

Lol not white.

Implying you niggers don't just rape and impregnate girls anyway. Isn't that what you're best at?

try rubbing her clit in an 8-shape while you tongue her ass really hard

Kek tongue her ass while fucking her. I'm not elastigirl. I'll try the 8shape thing though.

Simple fix:

1. Gib massage to her, whole body, slowly, for at least 15 minutes (30 IS BETTER).

2. Buy small egg vibe, put on clit as you fuck her. No problems after that.

3. Learn oral sex skills.

she is made for kids not pleasure fuck her in fact drop her she is probably lying anyway to make you feel guilty so you buy her shit women are fucking liars about sex and everything fucking else they are fucking whores programed by a television to do nothing but bitch and spend money

I'm good with oral, I always make her finish, but like I cant give her oral while fucking her. Plus, I dont want to do sex toys, Id rather keep it natural. She doesnt want to use any either.

Lol who hurt you

Everyone

trips with dubs? is this real?

Let her go on top.she'll figure it out

This

try and make it so your dick rubs against the top wall of her pussy like you're trying to make it come out of her belly button, hold it there for periods of time and have her do the moving around from the bottom so she can get it to stimulate her gspot. Go ahead guys talk shit, then try it

If you can't give oral while fucking you're cherry and will never please a woman

Whenever I have her get on top, shes always moaning like hell and it feels good, but its generally the same thing. She says missionary feels the best for her. Whenever shes on top i always end up just holding her still and fucking her myself.

MDMA and fist up twat

Slow it down bro no rush make it last, turn her on tease her. She'll get off

kek

I'll give that a go, thanks a lot man.

Girls that won't use toys during sex aren't worth your time OP.
Find a woman who wants to explore and get out of her fucking comfort zone.
Who gives a fuck if she has an orgasm, please yourself

make sure your fingernails are cut and the skin on your fingertips is nice and soft. i once fingered my gf after work and and she didnt really enjoy it because the skin of my fingers was pretty rough. Also giving her a long and intimate massage will help you to get her in the right mood. there are a lot of women out there that cant reach an orgasm because they arent properly relexed during sex. thats all my advise bro i hope it helps

Maybe if you listens to more death metal you'd Be all good

>shes on top i always end up just holding her still and fucking her myself.

no problem, just put her body so you can get to her gspot, as was stated above already.

my current girl comes hard when im on top or any other position. But if she's on top its like 1 minute for her. If i get the correct spot of her ofc.

yeah man put your mouth where all those other dicks have been she will love that

Real talk the best advice I can give you that works for me. Foreplay. Fore-fucking-play. Get her super stimulated and make her orgasm at least one time before you fuck her.

And if she will let you/can handle it, basically be ready to fucking go the moment she has an orgasm. So finger or eat her out—whatever you do best to make her cum and the moment she begins to come down from her orgasm immediately start having sex with her. Worked on every girl who "oh boo hoo I can't cum with sex alone" I've dealt with.

Deep and hard, you dont even have to go all the way in and iut with your motion either... just get it in as deep as you can and pump that shit. Works everytime unless you got a small dick.

I smoke weed before I fuck my girl, not sure about anyone else but it makes me last way longer and it feels better too.

hey man something that works for my girl (exclusively penetration) is paisically once you guys are all warmed up and been fucking a little you want to lean into her pussy as deep as you can get so that your pubic bones are touching.

Once here you need to do little thrusts so that you are more focusing on the pressure between your pubic bones, and start bouncing in this way. Gradually you increase the length of the thrusts from really short to about half your dick length.

Then from here start to pull out slowly so your tip of your dick is still inside and slowly push back in to full depth whith a fistfull of hair as your pull her towards you.

As you thrust in deep and slow make sure that your pubic area gently touches as you lean in deep into that pussy.

Sounds complicated but get this technique down and its pretty much a given...

had x2 ex girlfriends with the issue of unable to come through penetration and this seems to work..

You have to stimulate her mind OP, this is why you're failing, you're only thinking about the physical aspects of sex.

She should rub her own clit while you doing her. Its all in her head, if she does not wan to cum she wont.

Talk dirty to her, give her back massage while whispering in her ear everything you're gonna do to her. Women getting all worked up is about 90% psychological. Once her pussy feels like you just fed a horse with your hand, give the clit a good rub and watch her explode.

Lol

Thanks homie I'll keep this in mind.

Does thugnificent heavy metal work? xxxtentacion?

my dick is angled slightly downward so I feel like we should be doing doggy instead so it hits the spot. but she always says she feels like shes gonna pee and switches to missionary, and im pretty sure thats just what happens when youre hitting the g-spot, am I right?

She usually needs around a minute to recover after I make her come. Wont it make it harder to get her to finish during sex if she finishes before?

Lol I'll give this a go, thank you.

Any tips? She seems to really like it when I talk dirty.

Tf I never thought of this LOL. This is a good one. Thank you.

LOOL the feeding horse comment fucked me up. Any advice on things I can say for dirty talk? I honestly dont really know what to say. I dont want anything too crazy or demeaning or anything. I've tried "your pussy feels so good" "youre making me so hard" and shit like that and it drives her nuts.

Dubs of truth

I dunno, some girls just dont cum that way. My ex was one of them. It didnt matter if i made her cum 5 times before hand, fidher hard and deep, or gentle, for hourrs or just a quicke, drunk, not drunk, rough, passionate... Nothing fucking work.

My current girl comes almost as soon as i put my dick in her. Even with no foreplay. Its fucking amazing.

Feel it out, give her the verbal play by play of what you are gonna do to her. If you say something and get a fd up look, make a mental note to not say it again. You've gotta push what you're comfortable with until you find a common ground. If she doesn't like it you'll know.

Thing is, shes my first, so I have no prior experience. I dont even have an arsenal of things to say in my head.

No, women and men are not the same when it comes to orgasms. Men have a refractory period between orgasms (think video game term of cooldown timer), women do not have this.

She might need to catch her breath after one but there isn't that 15-20 minute refractory period that men typically have. Inquire as to why she needs you to stop after giving her an orgasm, is it over stimulation or does it just not feel good for her.

Contrary to what you say, it's actually easier for women to orgasm again after the first time. Doing what I suggested previously led to me giving one of my girlfriends who had never came during sex before with either of her two boyfriends multiple orgasms during sex. The crowning achievement of my sexual career was (and the perfect amount of alcohol where I had an erection but nothing I could do would allow me to finish therefore I could pump like the apocalypse was imminent) "I stopped counting after 11"

White trash wishing he was black

One thing you always wanna tell her is, "I love your little tight pussy". Doesn't matter if you think it is or not, it's the equivalent of her telling you what a huge cock you have. She'll eat that shit up.

Alright man Im gonna give this a go tonight. I have to head to her crib now but if you guys ahve any other advice just leave it here and ill go back and find the archive and read through it. For those of you who already posted, thanks a lot for the tips. Have a good night everyone.

get a bigger dick faggot

It's not as simple as just saying a few phrases, you have to really get into the fantasy of it. It also depends on what your girl is into.

I mean if she likes being treated roughly, then go with that, feel it out and slowly push the fantasy further and further and see how she likes it. Some girls genuinely like being treated like a whore almost, they like having their asses slapped, they like being called a bitch, they like being used. But it's like a game OP, you have to tease her, and play with her, get her all worked up so that she can't wait for you to fuck her. However if you're going to go through it, as though you're performing surgery, then she's not going to find it appealing at all.