youtube.com/watch?v=cNEXzY5zzm0
youtube.com/watch?v=N4e6DW3QBxY
youtube.com/watch?v=oEVfREVGcaY
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=7E0ot9iJm_k

this is required watching, do not skip

my phone rejected got error

You first began life, swimming inside your dad's balls, as a sperm cell trying to survive.

You, among billions of others exactly like you competed, and you were the victor that made it into the egg. The rest died. A fitting precursor and sign of things to come after you were born, a struggle against millions of others.

You once sucked your mom's tits for food.

You came out of your mom's vagina.

You will spend the rest of your life in that same original struggle for survival, for existence, as you desperately compete with billions of others to propagate your DNA.

You will continue on your life's journey of trying to get back inside of a vagina, with that same urge to survive, to continue your genetic line, forever, to your own pleasure...and detriment.

Scared yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=3_t2HDFM4nQ

would be slightly if i was a guy...

>as you desperately compete with billions of others to propagate your DNA

Not OP, but I have no kids and I had a vasectomy at the age of 25 because I don't want kids.

Sorry to ruin your post, as you spent time on it, but I'm not scared at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBTAEf28FmU

youtube.com/watch?v=cNEXzY5zzm0

the videos must be level 10 on the fucked retro scale cuz my phone keeps going nope... or my phone a piss of shit... either is probable

Tits or gtfo whore.

Also, wearing panties doesn't make you a girl, you fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4e6DW3QBxY

Try tubecast app. You can even watch vids at 60fps with it

tits or gtfo

tits man

da fuq

now u calm ur tits

youtube.com/watch?v=oEVfREVGcaY

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c

iphone user detected

~Honesty time~ Idk im newd

god no

At any second the Earth could be struck by a gamma ray burst from and ezploding star in deep space, exterminating all life on the impacted hemisphere, while the opposite hemisphere dies soon after.
There is absolutely no way to see such an event coming, as the burst travels at light speed.

faggot

okay im like fresh new born baby newb... plus computer impared... basically im pretty sure 95% of you hate me right now because of the swarm of technical ignorance buzzing around me that most have already detected.... but i was like fuck it lets see what Sup Forums was about and the person i heard about it just told me one thing [ do no go on Sup Forums ] so i was told a few horror stories and warned not to let curiosity get the better of me so naturally the first thing i did was come straight here ^w^

Ten years ago you might have seen something. Sup Forums is basically reddit these days. Now go do your homework.

i resent the go do ur hw but duly noted