ITT: Nerd party pics

ITT: Nerd party pics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgWP7MadBxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine the hairy mess on this blond guy's back

At what age do you start getting hairs on your back?
23 and still hairless :/ starting to think I must be a faggot or something

*LAN party

I bet the whole living room smells like a loaf of bologna

im 31 and i have no hairs on my back except for the few on the back of my lower neck.
i had a friend who was as hairy as a bear everywhere but was bald at 22

Fuck yeah counterstrike lan party days

and mayo

classic

Why the fuck do they all have their shoes on?

Why do some of them have macbooks?

2/10 might go to this shitty nerd party if there was blow

I have that picture in good quality without that stupid "party hard" written over it.
So if anyone is interested I am willing to trade

I am!

What are you willing to offer?

Kek

at least they have friends and are having a genuinely good time with people that like them and share interests with. I wish i knew that feeling

why is it that nerds for some reason all universally think Long Hair+Beard looks good?

I mean... at least put it in a bun or something.

look at that grease patch on the wall behind those guys heads where they leant their heads back on it, thats gross as

i wish i have friends

They donĀ“t pay attention to their appearance. It is more appropriate because our society prescribes clothing. With computer skills, magic cards and no women, they lead a carefree life

At least these people are out having fun and enjoying each others company.

I just sit at home and slap my meat around while I get drunk and pass out.

I wish the rain was my friend...

idubbbz is looking well

I can relate to this

That guy is barefoot right there you fucking clod

I really want to straighten those wall hangings.

>tfw you never know the feeling of throwing a perfect d20 cause you're not imaginative enough to pick up something like DnD

FOUND THE VIRGIN

when ur mom and dad let u raid while eating thanksgiving dinner....

This is how a birthday party looks like with a progamer like grubby

youtube.com/watch?v=pgWP7MadBxk

If you have a good enough GM then anything can happen. Give it a try. It's not usually something you can pick up in an hour.

what are you doing here?

>Those pinball machines

no problem just chillin

These gentlemen look ok they should be proud of what they have achieved. Any chad that disagrees can go suck a locker room dick faggets

1 rare pepe!

It's from poland. That guy without the glasses used to work as programmist in google and now he is working in spacex. It was a classic meme in poland.

the heart of the quads

Checked

I think by the age of 16, I had full front chest and back hair, able to grow an amazing beard by that time too.

checked

here's your free pepe booster pack

What's with Yugioh and GETs today?

I am almost 25 and all I have is neckbeard patches that are really thin. I stay clean shaved as a result of this. My chest and back are bald.

i bet they've gone airtight with that fat chick

Man, I wanna make fun of these guys. But they have friends and seem to enjoy each others company.

Airtight? As in penis to vagina penetration?

Rooster teeth convention

This is very depressing. I was never one of these losers, but fuck, I feel sorry for them.

And BO and unwashed ass.

Fucking hell even my most boring nights with mates smoking weed and playing card games looks more interesting than all of these "parties".
Scrap that... even sitting at home alone drinking coffee and sitting on Sup Forums seems more interesting.

I had long hair when I was young, but even though I was a bit nerdy, I still got laid quite a bit. I think it's an attitude thing.

airtight: all holes sealed

Shut up quiffsack.

What's going on here? What is the gathering?

I wish I had friends...

Kek

>pedobear shirt
>+50 Cringery

kek

trust in the heart of the cards

late teens. when i started balding. Some get it, some dont, some chicks dig it, some dont

is it yourself?

nice filters

its so sad that she is fat but has no tits, like jesus fat women can be tolerable if their fat is in good places like tits, ass and thighs but when its literally all stomach. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MAKE IT RAIN

Bernie rally, you blind cuck. Don't you remember being there, cucky?

looks like a good time though...

Do you not see the goyim troll up front you nigger?

Please don't tell me that fucking faggot up front got a triforce tattoo. For fucks sake, I'm a big fan of the Zelda games because nostalgia but god damnit I'm cringing so hard my smirk is visible.

I have long hair and people tell me not to put it in a bun. It's very annoying.

I absolutely don't understand this attitude and hear it get thrown about a lot. Do you have any idea how hard it is to take care of long hair? If they didn't care they'd keep it short.

Live little kuriboh

Kys.

chuckled in my head

classic

Fuck off in the name of Kek

channers meet up

God I wish I had a group of local friends to play d&d with. Even if they are all fat neckbeard forever virgins.