So we're all in agreement that Marvel is /ourguy/ and DC is plebbit, right?

So we're all in agreement that Marvel is /ourguy/ and DC is plebbit, right?

Yes, because what better way to represent a dead in the water meme than Marvel

Fuck you Mouseketeer. In addition to your capeshit threads your Star Wars and Disney threads are cancer.

Yes. Marvel is for discerning cinemagoers. Rotten Tomatoes says so, and they've never been wrong about anything. Their complete authority is absolute and beyond reproach.

GOAT tier

BvS

Very good tier

MoS, Watchmen, GotG, Ant-Man

Ok tier

Avengers 1,2, Iron Man 1, 2

Overrated and actually pretty lame tier

The Winter Soldier

Garbage tier

Nolan flicks

Premium Bait.

Marvel is too good for this shithole.
DC is exactly the kind of contrarian angst that this site loves. Thats why there's still 7 BvS threads every day where autists jack each other off over how ""'kino'"" it is.

>GOAT tier
>BvS

KEK

And pls kys

>23 cents have been deposited into your account

I promise it's not. No company wars here, yea the Marvel tentpoles are lame, but the smaller properties will continue to be good. I expect more kino from Snyder and Affleck to make the absolute gold standard.

Forgot Iron Man 3 in garbage tier too

>le shill argument
Good meme bro

Damn nigga you DCucks usually wait a bit before dropping that one

In a hurry because I need to catch a plane

Joss the Boss

>nu-Sup Forums dick-sucks Disney pleb shit.
Sounds about right, so yeah. Agreed.

Yeah, totally m8

Marvel
>soulless cookie-cutter "flicks" shat out of an assembly line that pander to the lowest common denominator.
>at it's best, passable OST's. on average, forgettable shit.
>garbage cinematography.But it's kinda hard to go that route when most of your movies are 90% CGI.

>forced stories with idiotic motives. (usually) horrendous to non-existent character development. idiotic, "consequence-free" final battles. nothing is ever serious enough to interrupt quipping.

>Oversaturation means there are always 6-10 of these damn things every year, with a little end-credit stinger or single expository line "tying it in" to the other properties.

plane?

>Iron Man 3
>Garbage
Reddit is that way, pleb.

/thread

Switch Iron Man 2 and Winter Soldier and you got a deal.

>Marvel is too good for this shithole
Cringe.

Yeah, no. You're right. Marvel is just too good for lowly unwashed masses to understand.

They're both reddit. Get some real taste faggot.

That's right. I already filed the flight plan.

At least we'll always have the memes DCbros