How can President Trump solve the epidemic of opiate overdoses killing White America?

How can President Trump solve the epidemic of opiate overdoses killing White America?

he cant. he's the president, not a medical sorcerer.

nasal naloxone

declare war on drugs?

make america great and win lots

legalize cannabis

Build a wall

>How do we stop people from abusing drugs?
>let people start buying them at the store like bread.

liberal logic.

you can't abuse cannabis, it's a great alternative to the opiate prescriptions

A wall around Mexico.

Are you fucking retarded? The wall will keep the heroin out. The white people will have to quit

>killing White America

why do people make everything about race

Grab em by the pussy!

Trump and AG Sessions are talking about a 'new war on drugs', particularly a battle against opioids and marijuana.

Tougher prison sentences, huge task forces, an expansion of the DEA.

He's going to take care of the problem.

He will write an executive order for the people to stop having a problem or dying!

Umm the plant that heroin comes from is indigenous to the middle east and Asian countries so building a wall is incompetent . And honestly the gov't fuels the streets with heroin, the war on drugs is a marketing scheme that our country profits huge in it

You can't fight Darwinism.

Ibogaine

what's ibogaine and what's going on in the picture?

>believing a wall does anything

fuck you faggot

maga

>solve the epidemic
It solves itself. See: OP pic

You can't, and why should you? People have to die, people in hospitals need jobs, people in funeral homes need jobs.

It's their personal freedom, and if they die.. it's a shame, but it's their choice.

Take away jail time for drugs, too, then offer help and clean needles instead. Allow drugs to be sold, too. Then junkies can just sell drugs for money instead of stealing and robbing all the time. Fuck it.

jesus. i hope that's not true.

I would disagree on that you can't abuse cannabis. Take away pot from a regular smoker at night time, guaranteed they will have a difficult time falling asleep.

>Can't abuse cannabis

Top. Fucking. Kek.

>Great alternative to opiates

Ok, former heroin addict here. Opiates serve only one medical purpose, to kill pain. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING touches them in this regard. Anyone who says otherwise is either retarded or had no significant experience with opiates. Weed is completely inferior to any will known opiate for the purpose of killing pain. I used to smoke a ton of weed when I went through withdrawal and had nothing else to turn to. It didn't help at all. Heroin withdrawal is a hell that you can't escape from with weed.

Wow you're all fucking retarded. Like a wall will do anything for the Vets the VA pumps full of legal, big pharma produced opioids.

I don't see how you can compare pot to opiates in the pain management department.

Dubs, kek has spoken

Bull fucking shit. It can definitely be abused, especially when you have an addictive personality and/or depression, Cannabis can be just as much of an issue for someone as any other drug. Just because you can't overdose and die on it doesn't mean it won't burn you the fuck out and zap your brain of it's juices and leave you unable to enjoy life without it. It may not leave you damaged for life, but it is going to fuck with your memory, pleasure centers, and personality. Don't be so naive. Anyone I've known with your opinion eventually changes it later on in life, including myself. I've also not met a single person who smokes pot who isn't emotionally unstable, which may just be a coincidence.. Who knows.

Point being, stop being naive. Excessive use of cannabis is awful for you.

Because Nixon's initiated war on drugs is so succsessful? Prohibitions don't work. Pick up a book

Correction:
>How do we stop people from abusing opiates?
>let people start buying government-controlled pot at the store

why didnt you ask obama? it hasnt changed since he was president you fucking piece of shit liberal faggot

Obama hates white people.

IM A NURSE IN THE ED. EVERY DAMN TIME I HAVE TO NARCAN SOMEONE I WONDER IF I SHOULD JUST LET THEM DIE,. GOD I HATE THEM.

Stop whining. You signed up for it. Plus, you're making money.

The ONLY fucking reason that ridiculous drug was invented is because there's a lot of money to be made from the epidemic.

The best option would be for the government to distribute some lethal shit -- great way to get rid of some of the lowest forms of life.

>implying opiate addicts will suddenly turn to pot

I'm not against legalization, I think it should happen with all drugs. But what I'm getting annoyed with is all these beta stoner fags saying weed is literally the answer to fucking everything.

Most of my old addict buddies didn't give two shits about weed, but they'd do the most scandalous and deceptive shit imaginable to get a shot of black. Making only weed legal won't fix this. Targeting the opiate using population with more suboxone clinics will do so much more for opiate users than only legalizing weed

I'm not sure what's going on in OP's picture. Looks like he either choked on his own vomit, or was simply found after he had faded out. Ibogaine is a powerful psychoactive substance, extracted from the root bark of the iboga tree, which has been shown to drastically alleviate withdrawal symptoms and in some cases has even managed to cure physical addiction completely in as little as 48 hours. There are clinics today that do trials and certain types of therapy using the drug, but it's expensive and hard to come by, as it is a schedule I substance in the U.S.

How do you kiss your mother with that dirty mouth , o I forgot you do it with your ass and my semen on your breath faggit

No one is gonna believe your shit, sad fuck.
Get a fucking life, literally.
Here you are a nurse, in other thread you are somebody else. Don't be so fucking creepy and desperate, lack of love much?
Bye, Felicia...

By getting high naturally

> pot equals opiates

thanks

put naloxone in the chemtrails

As a former heroin addict, FUCK YOU. You don't know every drug addicts story. I was 16 and my friends convinced me to do OC80's, in turn getting me hooked on opiates. I didn't go out saying I wanted to get addicted to heroin, it just happened, so fuck you. You don't belong in a hospital.

THIS

Naloxone and suboxone in general can have worse withdrawals than opiates... If you didn't know. It was harder for me to get off of suboxone than heroin.

ED nursefag here also. Coded an asshole last week... parents and friends all shocked and in denial - "his first time blah blah" 2 fuckng days later coded his best friend who was in the fucking Ed for the first code. This stupid fucks don't deserve help.

I'm not arguing for or against this, I was just correcting that guy's, possibly unintentional, strawman.

YOU SAY THAT, YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME. YOU PUT THAT NEEDLE IN YOUR ARM. YOU DECIDED TO DO THAT. I DIDN'T PUT IT THERE. YOU CHOSE THAT PATH. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STORY. BOO HOO. YOU GOT SAVED. 10X AS MANY GOT SAVED AND THEN WENT OUT BACK AND GOT WASTED AGAIN. BNUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I STILL WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW WHY,. I WILL PUSH ON YOUR CHEST. I WILL DRILL A NEEDLE INTO YOUR SHIN BONE TO GIVE YOU MEDICATION. THE DR WITLL PUT A TUBE DOWN YOUR THROAT. AND AT THE END OF THE DAY? YOU WILL CALL ME AN ASSHOLE AND WALK OUT OF THE ER TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. IM GLAD YOU GOT SAVED. IM GLAD YOU ESCAPED THE CYCLE. BUT ME, I LIVE IT EVERY DAY.

for about 3 nights while their cb1 receptor gets used to the deflated levels of cannabinoids and your brain balances out its dopamine levels, they'll be a tad grumpier too.
-
Weed's fine, just treat it like a smart person treats alcohol. Don't smoke every day; the issue is people are fucking retarded and smoke all the fucking time which makes them complacent with living a shitty life.

Disband the DEA, legalize all narcotics and use the budget that formerly went to the DEA to fund thousands of treatment clinics and counseling for addicts across the nation.

I studied drugs in college (in a classroom, you mong) and the most effective way to end the drug problem is not enforcement but cognitive behavioral treatment. The "war on drugs," should be refocused on making treatment widely available, free, and mandatory for those with abuse related prison sentences. Whenever I have had a medical reason for being prescribed opiates, I try not to take them at all and get them recycled at a pharmacy. We need to change people's attitudes about opiates and abuse. I know that D.A.R.E. and other programs have been shown to be largely ineffective, but somehow we need to convince people that heroin is a death sentence and taking the opiate pills from your doctor, if you abuse them, is the first step in killing yourself with heroin. How we really educate people about that could be done with our massive propaganda machine, in our classrooms and on our news networks.

Stop being a nigger

This is actually really obvious, but will never happen in US as whole thing is framed as moral issue.

IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS BROTHER. BUT WE WILL STILL FIGHT. EVEN WHEN WE KNOW THE HOPE IS LOST.

STOP BEING A FAG

The war on drugs is intended to fund a massive civilian police force so that the wealthy will be protected the year the Bilderberg Group decides to collapse the dollar so that they can form the North American Union and establish the Amero

>believing it wont

TRILATERAL COMMISSION

is he ded?

>stop being naive he says
>while posting about something he clearly knows next to nothing about

signed up to help people, not fucking junkies.

Thank fuck my patients are all knocked the fuck out; i'd be shoving my size 16 up every junkies ass.
GO GO SURGICAL TEAM

This is coming from a recreational drug user, fucking dmt, coke, dxm, psilocybin, lsd, mdma, weed, fuck even the occasional opiate, see thing is; YOU DO IT RARELY.
Junkies are scum with no will power, take drugs all you like, you're a consenting adult; but for fucks sake be smart about it.

>Be sober most days in a month, have a reason to take the drug, being bored doesn't fucking count you cunts. Read a book, get a hobby that doesn't involve staring at a fucking screen like the rest of the cattle is this shitty society.

First off he needs to see a story about it on Fox news. He'll send out a shit tweet about it, all the opiate abusers will see it, then they will all see the error in their ways and stop.

fuck all of the dope heads for every over dose the gene pool gets that much cleaner.

>we need to convince people that heroin is a death sentence
Fantastic idea, user! We definitely need to spread the word about heroin being an extremely addictive drug that will inevitably lead to an overdose with most longterm users... 'cause not many people know that.

Heroin addicts are the absolute scum of the earth, and OD's are a really great way to weed them out.

>get a hobby other than staring at a screen he cries
>while staring at a screen telling people how to live their lives

Fuck outta here cunt.

I know it's not the thread for this but anyway.. mad respect to you nurses, you guys are really taking shots for the hospital industry. Bottom of my heart lads, i couldn't do it and i'm glad you have the strength to. The patients are always scared, angry or looking for a fix.
it's a hard job and you're good people for doing it.

Regards,

>implying we should stop them
Doing drugs is degeneracy. For every one that dies, the white race vets stronger.

I agree with everything you're saying, but alcohol can easily have the same effects when abused.

THANK YOU. I APPRECIATE IT. TRULY.

Typing out a few lines while inking a 4 hour piece at my desk.
>Ye alrighty cuntabooboo
Defs just staring at a screen. Solid bait though m8, YA GOT ME!

>vets stronger

You're certainly not helping by remaining fertile kek

We need to quit wasting taxpayer money on Narcan. #LETTHEMDIE

works pretty well for the jews

When you don't link to the posts it looks like you're just being unfathomably autistic

Fag

>excuses excuses excuses

Tell me more about how you're not staring at a screen little man.

It's autistic to be focusing on a bunch of spergs so little that i neglect to link post numbers.

Right right. Sorry booboo.

HEY LOOK AT ME, I'M AN AUTISTIC NURSE WHO TYPES IN ALL CAPS AND BITCHES ABOUT MY PATHETIC LIFE. I ALSO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK AFTER TAKING 12 DICKS AT THE TRUCK STOP BATHROOM. AND MY BAIT POSTS DON'T CONVINCE ANYONE.

>How can President Trump solve the epidemic of opiate overdoses killing White America?

this guy knows

This nigga doesn't know caps lock isn't permanent kek

>I'm just not paying attention to these spergs

Sure sure. That's why you're replying, linking three people at a time. Clearly that's not paying attention. Kek

Do you even understand the brain chemistry behind "addiction"? Very few addicts WANT (deep down) to do what they are doing.

You are literally the most retarded person on the internet

Why would he?

Most of the money that pays for Narcan is actually from assets forfeited by the targets of drug prosecution

kek

I had no idea how autsralian i looked when i did this

since when do Republican voters need someone in government to solve their problems?

>weak-willed faggots overdose and die with readily available hard drugs, hopefully before passing on their shit genes
The problem solves itself in a few generations

They finally have a president who reflects the full extent of their idiocy.

Addiction isn't completely caused by genes, environmental experience i.e parenting, socioeconomic background makes a huge difference too.

Eh, omelettes and eggs and whatnot

He doesn't care

Junkies have nothing to do with his vision/spiel of "making america great again"

maybe make drugs legal then tax the hell out of it like make it so expensive only rich fuckers can do it lol

>Coded

What does that mean?

Legalize all drugs

No, its pretty good logic actually. Other places that have legalized cannabis, seen a dramatic decrease in other drug use. Sorry if you're to damn stupid to understand how shit works.