Can anyone gift me any final fantasy game they are on sale and i cant afford it,pls poor user here

Can anyone gift me any final fantasy game they are on sale and i cant afford it,pls poor user here

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085546283/home
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093525440/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.
Use torrent dumbass

I already did but i wish to have it :(

More Of This Shit

There is no difference. Make your own money instead of begging.
Show some ass to encourage possible suckers to give you free things.

I asked cause i cant afford it and i working on getting job its kinda hard in my country

The only difference between having a pirated ver. And retail ver. Is Achievements. Just torrent it or buy it yourself. Don't ask people to buy you something pointless.

If it was a hard copy of the game I'd understand but digital is all the same.

What final fantasy do you like btw? Just finished VIII

This

I know u kinda right sry for spam gonna delever some nudes for my mistakes,btw my fav is 12 i like every 13 and all tactics

Hahahaha don't worry about it

12 is awesome but too damn big. 13 is ok. Not a game that I'd want to play again.

Tactics of PSX is masterpiece. I prefer the old ones myself. 3, 4, 7, 8, 9... Specially 4, 7 and 9. Played and replayed lots of times.

I was just pulling your leg with the nudes thing.

u tried online?

You mean 11 and 14?

Well, 11 is for ps2, and it was kinda hard to set up your console for gaming online (you had to buy a specific modem) plus you had to Pay it montly (as with 14) so no.

For me Final Fantasy is an offline game. What about you?

Also but they say new online is rly good

Dafuq

Gotta go, have a job interview now, so I don't have to beg for games (just kidding :p)

Good luck user cheers from hueland

lmao

what game do you want exactly? i need specifics

and if anybody else wants some i got you guys

I would like 13-2
i would be thankfull

Pls :(

Latex is fucking awesome. Just saying.

Get me bad rats 1 please
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093525440/

>hoods
I've had a fantasy about being part of a gangbang using a woman fully dressed in latex and her full catsuit having those latex sheath things in her mouth, pussy, and ass, and the hood part only having little breathing holes. Basically, a live, latex fucktoy. Seems like it'd be a lot of fun for all involved.

If anyone can gift me ff i will delever more,pls

cmon user get back :(