Sup Forums justifiably shits on TFA, the new Terminator, and the Ghostbusters for being terrible...

Sup Forums justifiably shits on TFA, the new Terminator, and the Ghostbusters for being terrible, but why does this piece of shit get a free pass despite suffering from many of the same problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj9wlktB7g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because people love dinosaurs.

Not overloaded with quips

Because the soundtrack is God tier

Dinosaurs that don't look like shit.

Good call-backs to the old movies.

Realized it would never compete, and did it just differently enough you didn't hate it.

Also there wasn't a coordinated effort by Sony Pictures to instigate a 'you love this movie or you're a misogynist rapist'.

it's a simple reboot/sequel without any race or sex agenda behind it.

who said it got a pass?

you're using a few opinions you've read to blanket an entire board full of faggots with differing views

- dinosaurs
- meme master Star-Lord
- BDH as hot aunt

>why does this piece of shit get a free pass
I didn't think it did?

because I like dinosaurs and it was "fun"

Pretty sure most of tv has shitted on this movie with every thread

its alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj9wlktB7g8

Because, for awhile, this movie produced some fun memes

she's a fatass now

>rexie groans in pain after getting bashed by the irex
GET UP! GET THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW! DONT FUCKING DIE

it was not fun, it was stupid, the reason JP1 was so good was that the conflict was man vs nature and nature won. JW was a hodgepodge of ideas with terrible writing, also Terminator gynesis was a good homage to T2, while also being a new story

would still smash

>that
>fat

You've never seen her REALLY fat

First dinosaur movie in fucking ages and it wasn't terrible so it gets a pass. I want more fucking dinosaurs so until the market gets saturated I'll accept 6/10 dino movies.

It was fucking shit. Any praise for it here came from video game chugging pleb board crossposters.

Everybody shits on this movie. Its a glorified Mercedes Benz commercial.

I did bitch nigger